Pokemon Adventure
April 19, 2024, 07:23:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Multiplayer Status

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiplayer Status  (Read 129 times)
Jimmy
Administrator

Awesomeness 4

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« on: January 18, 2009, 01:38:12 pm »

Like in the case of Reni and Aki, who share a computer, shouldn't they be allowed to post together? I've tried doing it the other way, and it's kind of hard.
And maybe, like SoS, we should let multiple people post in the same topic, like, if you arranged it with the others first? Like this?
I know that this is kind of, erm, original, but it seems like a good idea to get player communications up and the like.
Sorry...

Me: Isabelle walked out of Pallet Town. She was going to meet Nicola on Route 1.
Nicola: Nicola sat down in the cool shorter grasses of Route 1, hoping to see Isabelle soon. They were going to meet on Route 1 to discuss traveling to Pewter City together.
Me: As Isabelle walked farther and farther from Pallet Town, the figure of Nicola was growing larger and larger. "Nicola! Hi!" Isabelle yelled and waved.
Nicola: "Hi yourself! Haha! Come on over, let's talk!" Nicola called.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]