Pokemon Adventure
March 28, 2024, 03:46:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 患者が目覚めたとき、彼の骨格がありませんでした!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Cinder Brimstone

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cinder Brimstone  (Read 229 times)
Cinder
The Mario Painter [Actually I'm doing Famitracker now]

Awesomeness 1

Skype? Find me at VolcanBrimstone. :3

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« on: October 18, 2012, 06:12:16 am »

Character Name: Cinder Scoria Brimstone

Appearance: [Pic coming soon enough, I'm actually going to draw it and upload it because I have nothing better to do.. :3]

Starting Pokemon: Vulpix [Nicknamed Sienna; Female; Modest] {...That ok? XD}

Trainer Class: Pokémon Tamer

Background:

Cinder Brimstone grew up far away in an outer region called Honsho. [I dunno, something random, lol] Honsho was a quiet little region that had a scarce population. The reason behind this was because the region was rather cold and icy year-round.

Cinder's father, Smoldre Brimstone, was a scientist studying the region. He was studying the Pokémon that were able to survive the rather harsh icy conditions. While he was there, he married a local woman named Eve, and soon after had Cinder. Smoldre lived and studied in Honsho for 15 years before he was finally called to come back home.

Cinder was forced to move with her parents at the young age of 13, relocating her to a more populous region called Kanto. She quickly found herself living in a large city with no friends to speak of. She felt like an outcast, nobody really talked to her except for the weird girl that lived next door. All that girl ever did though was mimic everything that Cinder ever said to her... Finally, after nearly a whole year of living in Kanto, she found herself a friend. It was just a lost Vulpix she found near the outskirts of town, but it was still the first thing that she could call a real friend. She decided to name the Vulpix, Sienna.

Not long after befriending Sienna, a famous Professor named Oak came to Saffron City, looking for trustworthy people to hire into a group of Aides. Professor Oak heard of Smoldre and his studies in Honsho, and decided that Smoldre would be a perfect fit for the job he was offering. The Professor was invited to dinner in the Brimstone household that night.

During dinner, Professor Oak noticed how the Vulpix seemed rather attached to Cinder. He decided to ask about it and offered to give Cinder a Pokédex. The following events led to the family moving again, this time to a small town called Pallet. Cinder was finally ready to start her long Journey with Pokémon from there...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 06:15:34 am by Cinder » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Cinder
The Mario Painter [Actually I'm doing Famitracker now]

Awesomeness 1

Skype? Find me at VolcanBrimstone. :3

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 09:17:45 am »

Sorry to post again but I decided to write up a family tree kind of thing for the Brimstone Family. I actually asked 'Phoenix' if I could put her in, since she's 'Scott's Sister', lol

« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 02:15:44 pm by Cinder » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]