Pokemon Adventure
March 28, 2024, 04:51:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 患者が目覚めたとき、彼の骨格がありませんでした!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

The Scratch

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Scratch  (Read 1704 times)
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

Nepeta: Do the series of cute things!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 12:16:55 am »

Well, Jake, I'm not. And secondly..

All of you are in the same group, as it seems to have been decided. If that is the case, you guys can't really ref for each other. There's way too much bias. (I'm not accusing anyone here! Put the gun down! All I'm saying is it just happens!) I'm just trying to help out, and as I've said before, it's not just reffing. It's like, overall having a part of the story, because I can put in small little events, and then there can be a secret karma tally here, and a few other numbers there. (Sorry if I'm a huge nerd. I like stats :P)

Like if I'm allowed to do this, I could put in small little plot-thickeners/plot-changers/shenanigans/cameos/etc. to make it have a fuller, more realistic feeling, at the same time making it light-hearted and fun when there isn't seriousness at hand. (i.e. Everyone's taking a small break, having a snack when a wild Skitty walks by a sleepy Quinn who gives it a berry and shoos it away without thinking she should probably try and catch it.)

And besides, when nature has a part, things are usually richer and more realistic, and therefore more fun and enjoyable, which means a longer lasting RP. (Usually. This site seems to be horrible at keeping an RP going.)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]