Pokemon Adventure
March 29, 2024, 06:58:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

The Scratch

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Scratch  (Read 1720 times)
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2012, 09:21:54 am »

Very true! Besides, Emi is only a really a bit of an arse. He isn't evil-spirited, so I doubt it he'd turn evil any time soon.

Besides, JUSTICE IS ABOUT AS UNBITTER AS YOU CAN GET. Imagine that, though. Somebody named Justice turning to the dark side. How ironically tragic.

EDIT: OH I HAVE MORE THOUGHTS.

So we're talking antagonists, right? Well, I'm writing a pokemon fan fiction, okay, and Emi is the main character. He's just about 18 at the time, though, so it's roughly little over two years ahead of this roleplay.

See, it's set in a much darker pokemon world where pokemon and people can be killed, but the morality system extends beyond fainting. As in, pokemon battles are still a thing, wherein the pokemon only faints, etc.

ANYWAY.

The main antagonists in that are, for now, unnamed. But they're a syndicate. They've got control of Sinnoh right now, and they're fighting to get to the other regions, moving down throughout the continent. They can rough up most of the criminal gangs- I mean, they kicked Team Plasma right in their behind. The population of Sinnoh is in a lot of despair, and, as you could probably guess, there are pockets of rebellious forces. But the syndicate are stronger and most opposition is swiftly crushed.

There are also a much newer threat emerging called the 'White Hand Society'. Remember the little girl in Lavender Town, asking about the white hand on your shoulder? I thought because there was suddenly a morality system, a group that can contact from beyond the grave would be pretty essential. I have a lot of creepy stuff I'd like to write for these organisation, but I don't mind it cropping up in this roleplay.

I don't know. I thought you guys may be interested in this.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 09:42:23 am by Jo » Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Nickname: Tails
Ability: ~Synchronize~, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 12.5/14
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Nickname: Toxin
Ability: ~Poison Point~, ~Rivalry~ Holding: Rawst Berry
Happiness: 210, Level: 15, Experience: 8/15
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
 Nickname: N/A
 Ability: ~Battle Armour~, ~Sniper~, Holding: N/A
 Happiness: 80, Level: 5, Experience: 0/5
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]