Pokemon Adventure
March 29, 2024, 05:45:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Okay Guys. That one piece of news is getting REALLY OLD.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Okay Guys. That one piece of news is getting REALLY OLD.  (Read 230 times)
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

Nepeta: Do the series of cute things!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« on: June 17, 2012, 12:42:55 am »

Who agrees? Everyone? Good, moving on.

We've all been whispering to each other in hushed tones about what the future of this site is going to be. I think it's time we actually sat down, and had a good, long talk about what we want to do with the site now, because it's original purpose (Pokemon RP) has kicked the bucket. Hard. We have a certain project that, for a little while there, we poured our heart and souls into it to try and make it work. We've had smaller, kind of fun type deals, to pass time, which not everyone participated in. (Homestuck RP, Boardgame rounds) But those have really lost all the fun to them and died as well, for various reasons. So, it's time to either kick some life back into them, or, maybe... start a new project all together?

I'm so bent on trying to revive and put life back into this site because.. I'll just say it, I love you guys, and although you live thousands of kilometres away from me, you guys have been much more reliable than almost all of my real life friends. We're very tight knit, and together we probably have the ability to make something amazing if we tried hard enough. And why shouldn't we try that? For awhile, it looked like Addled was going to be awesome. Then, Homestuck came along and we all forgot about it. But now.. We've kinda lost interest in Homestuck, because we're all caught up with the story, and such. I think. I don't know, it seems that way.

So, I think we should decide what we want to do. Personally, I want to reboot Addled, but because we've pretty much lost two of the main members of that crew, I think we should restart, and really pound our sweat into it, and get a proper story going, that revolves around the five of us, and all of our misadventures. Just looking through some of the passionate PM's Josh had about Addled has that spark in me going again, and I don't want to leave this to fade away and die before it got on it's legs.

What about you guys?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Quinn
"That One Chick"

Awesomeness 2

So, this one chick walks into a bar...

View Profile
Second year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 09:07:27 am »

Seconded, thirded and written in stone. Addled was magnificent.
Report Spam   Logged

Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 03:17:22 pm »

Jess, I'd kiss you, really. But somebody put an internet in the way. I guess I'll save it for when you evidently come over to England, ahkay~? o w u

It's safe to say, everything we've ever done has been awesome. Whether it's been pokemon roleplay, addled, homestuck, or a whole manner of other silly roleplays, I just think that whatever we end up doing, I enjoy it. Mainly because y'all are kickass babes and I hope every single one of you lead a happy and fulfilled life. But until then, I guess this will have to do.

I don't think we need to fret so much over what comes next. We don't have to force ourselves into this "big project" or "next best thing" or anything. Relax. Don't stress over jamming life into anything at this point. I'm sure most of us have gravitated towards Addled, and one I gain the time, the first thing I'm doing is writing for it. And I kind of guess that everybody else will do the same, too. So I think we're okay.

Still if everything goes super slowly, then sure. We'll need some massive pep talk or something. But right now, we're having more activity and slowly amassing more interest then we usually do. I think, at the rate things are going, we'll be okay. Calm down, Jess. We love you n'all but we just need to find some time ourselves~
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Nickname: Tails
Ability: ~Synchronize~, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 12.5/14
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Nickname: Toxin
Ability: ~Poison Point~, ~Rivalry~ Holding: Rawst Berry
Happiness: 210, Level: 15, Experience: 8/15
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
 Nickname: N/A
 Ability: ~Battle Armour~, ~Sniper~, Holding: N/A
 Happiness: 80, Level: 5, Experience: 0/5
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

Nepeta: Do the series of cute things!

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 06:50:08 pm »

Josh, I have a very, very limited time with you guys this summer. I'm going to be at Cadet camp for 6 weeks this time, as opposed to 3 weeks like last summer. And, right when I get back my family is going to make me camp with them. You know what that means? I only have these next couple of weeks to work on Addled, before I disappear for the rest of the summer. So, for me, time is of the essence and I want to put as much work into this as possible while I'm still here.
Report Spam   Logged
Nicola
Administrator
Worthy

Awesomeness 1

View Profile
Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 07:05:13 pm »

I'm with all of you guys - I think Addled was our coolest project, so I'm voting for it, too.

Sounds to me like we're decided! Let's get to work reviving then~
Report Spam   Logged

Shinx

Nickname: Bolt
Ability: Intimidate, Holding: Nothing
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 5/14
Tackle   Leer
Charge Bite

Lucario

Nickname: Crystal
Ability: Steadfast, Holding: Silk Scarf
Happiness: 250, Level: 13, Experience: 8.5/13
Quick Attack   Force Palm
Endure   Counter

Corsola

Nickname: Aqua
Ability: Hustle, Natural Cure, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 190, Level: 8, Experience: 3.5/8
Tackle   Harden
Bubble

Growlithe

Nickname: Donut
Ability: Intimidate & Flash Fire, Holding: Nothing
Happiness: 80, Level: 10, Experience: 0/10
Bite   Roar
Ember   Leer
<--My Bio
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]