Pokemon Adventure
April 20, 2024, 09:14:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Pen Island vs Nicola Island RP!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pen Island vs Nicola Island RP!  (Read 356 times)
Dani~
Generic dot is generic.
Global Moderator
Worthy

Awesomeness -9001

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2012, 11:03:55 pm »

Daniel and his monkey minions were still on ther trail of the people who took over his island. However, he was getting tired and the weather looked like it was about to rain. "Ugh. I better find some shelter before I get wet. I should also get some more bananas for all of us."

He began to pick up some of the closest ones he could get his hands on. "Wait, what's that?" That was when he saw it in the distance. There was some sort of building. It looked old and deserted. "Heh. That looks like the perfect place to use as my own base until everything gets sorted out here. Ok minions, follow me!"

He began walking towards the stone building with monkeys in tow. It didn't take them too long to get to the entrance.

"Wow. This place looks like some sort of ruins or something. These carvings on it. What could they mean and who careated it? I never saw it when I was in charge of this island, yet it looks like it's been here for more years than I can count." Daniel slowly walked up the couple of steps that lead inside.

"At least it's dry in here. What do you say guys, shall we have a look around?" He asked the monkeys before turning to see them.

Or what's left of them. They were scared of the sight of this place that they had gone running off. "Huh? What's up with them." He scratched his head in confusion. "Meh. That doesn't matter right now, I can lure them back once the clouds go. I'll just look around by myself then."

With that, Daniel walked futher into the ruins to see what lies within it's depths.
Report Spam   Logged
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

Nepeta: Do the series of cute things!

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 02:09:36 am »

(wawning! it's a wittle bwoody.. and descwiptive. im shaw you can aw handa it.. y'aw big boys and gals~! <3 just wawning ya woves~)

---

Jess set off into a crazed sprint on the first sign of meat she detected. Barrelling through the under brush like a puppy after a toy, she drew closer to the scent she picked up, until she saw it. A monkey, running from something already. It didn't even know what hit it, before it was screaming in terror of the skimpily clad, hungry predator pinning it to a tree. It's screams were quickly cut off by the sharks teeth cutting into it's throat, and devolved in a sick gargle before silencing completely. The monkey's gazed in horror at the shark as she smiled darkly at it, as it's lungs begged for air, and it's body screamed in pain.

Jess released it to free her hands, and she became the monkey's last sight as her hands ripped the eyes from its sockets, the warm ooze of it's blood enveloping her fingers before flying through the air as her hands opened two new nostrils into the primate's skull. She giggled a half crazed, half maniacal oddity before picking up the flailing body and ending it's suffering by plunging her hand through its chest, ribs, and out the other side, with its heart gripped in her hands, a final stiff beat of shock in the air.. Tingling down her through her fingers, up her arm and leaving a warm sensation in her heart.

She tore into her meal heartily and devoured it quickly, but her stomach still craved more. Something more worthy of a predator of her nature. Something.. that would put up a fight. She drew in another round of scents and found something much more suited to her taste and prowess. She set off, flying through the jungle as dragon would fly to a city it meant to raze... The shark shared this destructive intent as well. The scent grew stronger, and the jungle started thin as it whisked by her, and she erupted through the final parts of the bush and into the sunlight quick as ever, tackling the beast to the ground and tumbling through the sand with it.

It roared in surprise, and rage, before setting on its aggressor. Righting itself it leaped towards the shark who swiftly dodged to the side before pouncing to it, but she was treated with the same respect as she had given it, but it was quicker to strike back. It pounced on her while she rolled onto her back, pounding her fin into the ground roughly. She gasped in pain a little, and the cat raked it's claws down her arm, cutting her the string on her already bloodied and ruined bikini.

She lay under the disgruntled beast as it's brethren roared at her, and the beast above her, and she could guess it was their tongue for 'Kill it!' or 'Kill her!' or something along those lines. The cat's breath wafted over her, the rank smell causing her to choke. The pack wanted a show of blood, to see the stronger one come out on top. They thought it was over, and that their leader was about to make the finishing blow. She reared her legs up and smacked them into the cat's belly, sending it's rear end into the air, before toppling the entire sabre onto the ground, belly up.

"Tell my grandpa hello! HE'S THE ONE THAT'LL GREET YOU TO HELL!" She screamed insanely, high off the adrenaline pumping through her system.

Jess quickly claimed her prize, pouncing on top of the proud hunter, and tearing its throat out with her razor teeth. As she reared her head up in pride, the tube of ripped, bloody flesh in her mouth she caught sight off a palm tree. And more precisely, what was backed up against that palm tree. The pack of sabre's dispersed quickly as the throat of their alpha fell from the chubby predator's mouth in shock.

"J-Josh?" The blood covered girl stuttered out the boys name, blushing furiously to have been caught in such a situation. Flustered she covered her exposed chest in an attempt to look mildly sophisticated. "U-Um.. I'll.. just.. uh.. BYE!" She jumped to her feet, turned tail and sprinted back towards the castle on pure impulse, regardless of the fact she didn't remember if she had any clothes there. Just anything to try and get away from the embarrassment.

---

(thats an odd one i know. i had a dweam about the wast pawt. ekssept it wasn't a saba' cat it was a baw and i didnt wun away fwom Josh it ended in swoppy makeouts, because those aw fun~! ...but that doesnt sawv the poipose well haw and it weaves Josh wide open for a nice big juicy steak post about what he saw and awso he doesnt he have to stumba about what i might say how id weact and such if i was sta thaw jew'wing his post.. no excuses josh. huge twenty page post or somefin <3 have fun~!)
Report Spam   Logged
Nicola
Administrator
Worthy

Awesomeness 1

View Profile
Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2012, 10:11:47 pm »

Nicola and Quinn walked down the wide corridors of the ruins. The walls on the inside were covered in runes quite like those on the outside, interrupted every once in a while by a larger illustration. The strange shapes were made even more mysterious by the warm glow of the torches mounted on either wall. She wondered who had lit them. Nicola noticed that a few of the symbols seemed prevalent throughout the walls, but aside from recognizing that they were made up of a few rectangles and circles, had no idea what they meant, if anything at all. She felt a little lost trying to decipher them, and looking over at Quinn studying the inscriptions, wondered if her friend felt the same way or if she actually knew what the runes said.

They passed walls and walls of inscriptions in awe until they reached the last torch on the corridor wall. The hallway stretched on into darkness, and Nicola tenderly lifted one of the torches from its place on the wall, careful not to get burnt. This was what heroes in the movies usually did, right? Take torches from the walls? The torch seemed completely fine with being taken off the wall, and Nicola felt comforted by that in that she had taken the right action. She held the torch out in front of her to illuminate the darkness, bringing to light another important-looking set of stairs that Nicola guessed would lead to the all-important final room where they would find something that would doom humanity-- I mean, make an important discovery for science!

...Yeah.

"Let's go~" Nicola whispered excitedly, offering Quinn the torch and letting her take the lead up the stairs.
Report Spam   Logged

Shinx

Nickname: Bolt
Ability: Intimidate, Holding: Nothing
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 5/14
Tackle   Leer
Charge Bite

Lucario

Nickname: Crystal
Ability: Steadfast, Holding: Silk Scarf
Happiness: 250, Level: 13, Experience: 8.5/13
Quick Attack   Force Palm
Endure   Counter

Corsola

Nickname: Aqua
Ability: Hustle, Natural Cure, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 190, Level: 8, Experience: 3.5/8
Tackle   Harden
Bubble

Growlithe

Nickname: Donut
Ability: Intimidate & Flash Fire, Holding: Nothing
Happiness: 80, Level: 10, Experience: 0/10
Bite   Roar
Ember   Leer
<--My Bio
Quinn
"That One Chick"

Awesomeness 2

So, this one chick walks into a bar...

View Profile
Second year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2012, 02:18:10 pm »

Quinn felt shivers coursing down her spine as they walked further into the heart of the ruins. She would have loved to say it was some sixth sense that foreboded something supernatural, but she was really just cold. The floors were made of smooth stone that hadn't seen the sun in centuries, and the girl had once again forgotten to pick up her shoes at the camp. Luckily, there were lit torches dotting the walls. Quinn would have questioned how they lit themselves, but she was too grateful for the heat. Nicola, she noticed, was deeply interested in whatever cypher decorated the corridor. Though the two girls were pretty good with linguistics, Quinn knew that neither of them could learn this language. It would take some kind of archeological genius to gain fluency from reading a bunch of symbols. A few of them did look like pictographs, so they should have been easy to understand, but what was with the circle inscribed in the rectangle? That one popped up a lot. It almost looked like... No, that was crazy talk. Those things weren't even invented until the nineteenth or twentieth century.

Once they had reached the end of the torches, Nicola plucked one from its sconce and gingerly waved it in front of them. The light fell upon another imperial staircase. She passed the torch to Quinn and fell back. “Let's go~” she whispered.

Right, Quinn thought cynically, remembering again how these kinds of movies end, why don't I cheerfully go in first?

She gripped the torch a little tightly and moved ahead. “Ugh, I gotta calm down.” She spoke softly so she wouldn't disturb the ruin's atmosphere. “Seriously. What's the worst that could happen?”

In the silence that ensued, she realized her grave mistake.

“Can we please pretend I didn't say famous last words?”

Too late. The very next stone that she stepped on sank into the floor.

“[BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEPITY-BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP!]” Quinn's next comment was censored courtesy of N.A.P.P.A. (Nicola-Approved Post-Purging Association). She immediately jumped into action, flinging the torch up the stairs and scooping up Nicola without skipping a beat. The trap they had stumbled into did not disappoint – little holes opened in the walls to herald torrents of whizzing arrows.

Luckily for the group, Quinn often played that one online board game with their friends, and had frequented the trap-ridden pyramids. She had long ago mastered the ancient art of escaping arrows, blades and spikes à la Indiana Jones. Using these skills, Quinn darted through the arrows and leaped through the next doorway, almost landing on Nicola for the second time that day.

“That inhaled forcefully,” she grumbled from the ornately-carved floor. “I don't wanna move anymore.”

Nicola seemed alright, so Quinn propped herself up to examine the huge, circular room.

It was far more extravagant than the rest of the ruins. The domed ceiling was plastered with runes and swirling designs in precious metals and gems. The floor was a dark marble with, you guessed it, more runes etched into the surface. Most noticeable of all was the decadent platform that served as the centerpiece.

One glance at what lay on the platform, though, and Quinn suddenly had difficulty taking the whole place seriously.

It was a large, solid-gold washing machine.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 04:48:15 pm by Quinn » Report Spam   Logged

Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2012, 10:30:39 am »

The phrase ‘a little red sand’ had never been so literal to Joshua until this point of his life. It was far from pleasant. There were pieces everywhere... bits of savage animals, bits of things that were still breathing seconds ago. Fleshy sinews lay strewn against the sands. Organs littered the jungle front as far as the kid cared to see, swamped in a healthy dose of blood with a side order of torn furs. Gruesomely, some parts were still thumping and working away as if nothing had happened, and then as if they became aware of their surroundings, they shuddered, and died. Joshua was not easily squeamish- but it was hard not to feel a little disgusted when the smell of gristle and death hung heavy in the air.

Things had just gone from bad to shi-

Something tugged at the leg of his trousers. Joshua had almost forgotten about his new acquaintance. What lovely terms to meet on, he sighed heavily, tearing himself away from the bloodbath and forcing himself not to scowl at the minion, which still stood short compared to him. Its large orange cone-shaped hat was no longer orange, or fluorescent. Even though there were no facial expressions that Josh could see, judging by the emptiness in the glow of the two lights and the shaking of its navy robes, he settled on the fact that the minion was scared. Terrified, even.

And after all, who wouldn’t be?

Joshua hadn’t even realised that he’d grown weary of the unpleasant smell of corpses and only regained coherent thought after hurtling into a tree on his way further into the jungle. He had no idea where he was going, what he was doing, or how long he was going out for. But the pain was pretty clear. He shouted many obscenities (many of which he felt guilty for being in the presence of the minion for) but thankfully, his landing was soft; and goopy. Rainfall turreted down from the tops of trees and soaked the floor- and now, Joshua.

He was getting wet, muddy, hungry... but he didn’t want to get back to the castle. He felt too anxious for that. He didn’t want to confront Jess anytime soon- infact, now staring at the fertile jungle roof face-up in the mud, he bet she didn’t feel like facing him much either, if anything about her fleeing the scene afterwards was to go by.

She was embarrassed, he guessed? Sure, it was only in her nature as a half-shark half-whatever to eat things, but he didn’t expect she’d be quite so... instinctively driven. He watched the scene unfold in front of him for an unprecedented second time. The sabre cats hurtling from the underbrush, followed shortly by a certain someone... and then, the sabre cats hurtling from their own bodies. Joshua flinched; rainwater got in his eye.

The same stubby index poked him in the side of the face. Somebody was getting impatient, and Joshua was going to catch pneumonia by sitting around in pools of cold, wet mud. He sat up, and the unlikely pair took off through the jungle deeper. Josh was quite surprised to see the minion, for such a squat and dumpy figure, to traverse through the leafy vines and upturned roots with such ease. It was almost adept at swinging from the trees, leaping over the thick gnarled roots, and swerving through the barbed brush. Joshua almost smacked into another tree whilst his eyes flickered from his own path to see the minion’s movements.

There was something quite odd about the underling he couldn’t place.
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Nickname: Tails
Ability: ~Synchronize~, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 12.5/14
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Nickname: Toxin
Ability: ~Poison Point~, ~Rivalry~ Holding: Rawst Berry
Happiness: 210, Level: 15, Experience: 8/15
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
 Nickname: N/A
 Ability: ~Battle Armour~, ~Sniper~, Holding: N/A
 Happiness: 80, Level: 5, Experience: 0/5
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Dani~
Generic dot is generic.
Global Moderator
Worthy

Awesomeness -9001

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2012, 12:27:08 pm »

Daniel had entered the ominous ruins and wandered around for a little while. Along the walls were inscriptions of some sorts but he couldn't make any sense out of them. The only thing he had noticed was that one of the images repeated itself quite a bit along the walls. It reminded him of something but couldn't put his finger on it. "Hmm... I wonder what it could be." He thought to himself while blindly walking along.

That's when he heard it. A small rumbling sound coming from further in the ruins. Something was about to happen. Something bad. "That sounded like it was coming from that passage. I better go and check it out."Daniel continued to tread carefully along the craked floor while keeping one hand on the wall. "I have a feeling that I'm not the only one in here though. Maybe that's why the monkies didn't follow me. Whatever, I'll just have to be caref-"

More rumbling happened. This time it was much more stronger than before, almost as if it was on top of him. He looked at where his hand was on the wall. "Damnit. That's not good. What's up with this place anyway?" He had pressed a hidden button on the wall without realising it until then. He then checked the floor. It was rumbling like crazy, throwing up all the dust and loose stones everywhere. The floor then started to open up beneath him. "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" Daniel started to run like crazy to try and outrun the dissapearing floor. Needless to say that it didn't work and Daniel was sent down into the depths of the ruins before the floor closed back up to prevent escape.

He was lucky and landed on something that was not as hard as normal stone, but he couldn't see what it was though as it was too dark to see. He gave a great sigh and stood up trying to figure out what to do next.
Report Spam   Logged
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

Nepeta: Do the series of cute things!

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2012, 05:12:18 pm »

Craters of sand pounded into existence under the weight of Jessica's body, and the pressure of her sprinting legs crashing into the ground. She didn't stop her sprint until she was at the castle. Quite literally, as she smashed into, and through the castle wall. After recovering her wits, she made another dash up to her quarters, slamming the door shut, before finding a large table and throwing it at the door in a no logic attempt to block the door from being opened by curious minions. The table protested by snapping in half from the strength of the throw and fell to the sides of the door.

She flopped down onto her water bed and started bawling. She didn't even feel that sad or embarrassed any more. She just felt like crying her eyes out, and did just that, for about a full minute before she realized it was pathetic, and quite frankly, boring. She attempted to get up on the squishy and unstable surface, but ended up just falling back down onto it. She didn't have much will to get up anyway. She did, however, roll over and let her fin and tail sink into the bed absorbing surface.

She let out a heavy sigh and tears welled up in her eyes again, and before she could stop it, she had flipped herself back over and was yet again crying. She couldn't help herself. She missed her girlfriend. She missed her other Canadian friends. She missed Nicola and Quinn and Dan. She missed everyone! Even Josh! Well.... Of course she missed Josh, even though she had just saw him. She decided that she couldn't just mope around here and do nothing. She should go find Josh! She sprang up off her bed and quickly realized she should find a new, not bloody and undamaged bikini.

She sighed and looked at the tattered thing as she let it slide off her arm. It was her favourite one! She untied the bottom's strings, and started looking through her drawer. No... too loose.. Too skimpy. Too tight. Ooh, what about this on- too pink. She sighed as she pulled the fluorescent fuchsia two piece of out her drawer. The last one she had. Why did she back all these useless ones that didn't fit?

Oh yea.

They looked pretty. She sighed at her own stupidity and slipped on the hot pink eyesore, and sighed, looking at it in the mirror. It clashed so badly with her light, ice blue skin. She adjusted it, and set off to go find Josh, upon leaving her door, she tripped on a table, smashed her head into the top of her low door, and fell onto the ground, knocked out.

(sawwy guys, this is my wast post befaw i weave fa camp... 6 weeks. :/ ima miss you aw!)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]