Pokemon Adventure
March 28, 2024, 12:54:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

A Heartfelt note, to all you peoples. And some other writings.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Heartfelt note, to all you peoples. And some other writings.  (Read 50 times)
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

Nepeta: Do the series of cute things!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« on: December 25, 2011, 03:02:03 am »

You guys are probably the awesomest people I've had the pleasure to chat with. Not to mention the weirdest, but that's a different story. I guess I'm kinda copying Quinn, but yea...

Josh - I've talked to you the most, and probably know you the best of anyone on the site, that doesn't know you in real life, at least. We've talked over Xbox Live, played games, RP'd and everything in between. We've shared a lot of time with eachother, and drove eachother into the hard hours of the night occasionally. Well, i guess I do it to you every two weeks. If not every week. But still, you're awesome, even if you tend to ramble on forever without me being able to get a word in edgewise. If I could give it to you, your present would probably be.. Well, I don't know really, you're kinda all over the place. I'd probably carve you something or the other. Merry Britmas.

Dan - You're probably the quietest member of the sight, and don't usually have much the say, save for your never ending supply of dots. You seem to convey emotion through actions, which is usually blowing/burning stuff. Or cuddling. I might not know you that well, but you are pretty fun to tease. So, I'd make up for it, and probably get a decent picture of Narah commissioned and give that to you. Ya'know, if I wasn't broke. Merry Britmas.

Claw - ...Just take this book: Grammar for Assholes. I think you need it. Merry Britmas.

Aura - You are probably one of the best person I've had to talk to, and not to mention sing with. You're pretty awesome, and I think I'll always think of you when I listen to some RHCP... For your gift? Probably a bunch of RHCP albums, if your still into them ;P Merry Aussiemas...

Jake - You and me have had a strained relationship, haven't we? Oh well. I just hope you have an awesome Christmas, and all. I'd probably get you... Hm, I don't know. A sweater or something, help you survive the harsh Ohio winter.

Nicola - You are probably one of my favorite people to talk to on the site. You are sweet, caring and trusting. Enough to trust me, and that's something I don't get a lot. For sometimes obvious reasons. But yea, you're pretty awesome, and on occasion I enjoy talking to you more than talking to that guy at the top of this list. Have an awesome Americhristmas. My gift to you, would probably be a dolphin plushie, or a plushie of any kind, really. You seem sweet and caring, and it'd be a better home than here, where they are at risk of ending up in a dog's mouth.

Quinn - QU1NNKL3S.... . ...

.... . ...

.... . ...

You're awesome. You put up with me, my half-assed advances, and general trolling. Not to mention having to get well over a thousand stitches for your read end, and antidotes for the poisons. How you managed to only kill me once astounds me, but I think it's because deep down you know I can kinda cool to be around. Or some bull like that xD. Whatever the reasoning, thanks for everything! You've given me someone to bug the hell out of, and for that, you get this obscure symbol.. <3 Whatever that means. ;P ...But yea, other than that, I think I'd probably get you a plushie as well, perhaps my other dolphin. And a working webcam.

Yea, that's it I guess... Oh wait, I have some other writings. A quick haiku, for Nicola. Since I can't think of anything for the rest of you weir- guys.

Hide sincerity,
Girl of the shadows purest,
Love hidden to all.

Yea, that's pretty much it. I guess the rest of you can have one of those strange symbols as well. Quinn just gets an extra.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Take one!

Love you all guys. Merry Christmas.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]