Pokemon Adventure
March 29, 2024, 07:06:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wow we need to have actual news.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Extremely light RP. -_-

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Extremely light RP. -_-  (Read 152 times)
Rederror
Claw

Awesomeness 0

Almost never is an interesting concept

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 2
« on: November 03, 2011, 03:09:48 am »

so, set in the middle age's. with random stuff like trolls, unicorn's, orc's, wizards.
You can be any race or anything, as long as it is not super epic strong and indestructible.
You do not have to write it in Epic detail

Rule's:
1. just Roleplay, do not whine that I even made a topic.
2. If you do not Roleplay, things will tend to get annoying for you.
3. have "fun"

I'll start... Oh and post this before you start aswell-

Name:
Race:
equipment:
personality:
Starting money:  (nothing over 100)
appearance: (what you look like)
Ability/power/talent:

Just a few default race's, but please, be creative and make your own:
duck...nuff said
Human
Orc
Fairy
Troll
Giant spider
giant
blaze
Wolf
Were- (any main animal)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                Moar stuff!
Yknow that tower... and that other tower that sploded... PSYCHE!

« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 05:50:14 pm by Rederror » Report Spam   Logged

-_- [/red]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rederror
Claw

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 03:20:07 am »

Name: Gaz
Race: Reaper
equipment: generic cloth's and a chunk of metal... oh wait, thats a dagger!
personality: various
Starting money: 14g
appearance: It varies from whover looks at me, I would look like a human to a human but a dog to a dog.
Ability: Creature-camo
Gaz was sitting on one of the roof's in town, thinking about stealing some food, that would be near impossible beacause gaurd's were on every street corner.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 05:12:34 am by Rederror » Report Spam   Logged

-_- [/red]
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 03:39:59 pm »

I feel like joining a really light RP to take out the stress of writing in extensive detail. i hass the sign-up 8y

It is a lovely morning within the quiet hamlet of Asdf. This small village rarely has anything else but lovely mornings. This idyllic bourough lies deep within the heart of The Country. And there is nothing ever to be done. Quite frankly, it's boring. But where there is fun, there is law to be enforced. So everything is good. Good and boring.

A gangly, disproportional Human rifles through his coat pocket. He is standing on one of the many street corners known to accommodate lurking beings above. But he does not care. His facial features are that of a car salesman with shifty eyes and slicked black hair; but no, he is much too shy for that. Every pore within every wrinkle and fold of his face begin to glisten with sweat, and he mops his brow feverishly with the Prized Hankerchief he produces from his pocket. This unfortunate fellow suffers from a severe case of trembling upper lip, and he looks constantly suspicious and wary - which is correct, as such a man must constantly be on his guard. Sitting upon his quivering top lip lies a very thin, very wiry, black moustache, that of the likes is the very sign of a man of his proffesion. He slips the worn hankie back into the pocket of his Inquisitor Robes.

This peculiar chap pulls out his Trusty Satchel and proceeds to to take inventory of his current possessions. Aside from the aforementioned items, he owns an Unusual Truncheon and a Powerful Magnifying Glass. He opens his Coin Purse. His currently possesses seven gold coins. For future referances, we will refer to this as 7g.

But what is this freakish fellows name? People around these parts do not seem to know, nor care to give this chap a handle upon which to beckon him with. He is rather quite alone, a freak. There is a particular subject he will not share with us. Not yet. It is of a sensitive matter that involved various sexual objects, and people label him as an outcast for it. It's hard growing up in Asdf. It's hard and nobody understands. A much more simple answer would be to name him Pail Inquisitor, or PI for short. His proffesion is one that involves prowling the streets of Asdf for the graceful visage of such steel receptacles and... oh my goodness, it cannot be. Is that... a b-bucket..?

The bucket is sacred, and sacred is the trust between the Milk Man and the recipients of his precious bottles. The milk is freedom. The milk is life. The milk is the very fabric of civiliz... hold that thought. He reaches into his trenchcoat pocket and pulls out a Dapper Milkman's Cap.

The milk is the one final hope for resurrecting the normality and order of a dying civilization, and the Milkmen are the brave soldiers of God in this righteous crusade. They are the defenders of the light of pasteurization, nourishing supplements, and the wonders of cows. They are the bold folk of all those steely carparaces of freedom, the white uniformed angels that whisper a message on their deliverance, a promise to the yearning: "There is hope yet."

Liberty. Reason. Justice. Civility. Edification. Perfection.

MILK.

[PI] wipes a tear from his eye upon deliverance of this beautiful speech to himself. Oh, look at that fellow up on the roof, he seems to be defying order... he saw you delivering the speech and is having borderline fun! [PI] shoots a dirty look at him, whilst twizzling his moustache round with his oily forefinger and thumb. Maybe they should settle a dispute.

(... So the reason for joining this was for a light RP without much writing? oh noooo what have i done??)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 03:42:53 pm by Joshua » Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Nickname: Tails
Ability: ~Synchronize~, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 12.5/14
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Nickname: Toxin
Ability: ~Poison Point~, ~Rivalry~ Holding: Rawst Berry
Happiness: 210, Level: 15, Experience: 8/15
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
 Nickname: N/A
 Ability: ~Battle Armour~, ~Sniper~, Holding: N/A
 Happiness: 80, Level: 5, Experience: 0/5
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Rederror
Claw

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 05:39:34 pm »

(0_0 So detailed I think I got -3 to logic. And if this is "light Rping" I... don't even)

Gaz veiwed the city from his post up on the Rooftop's, he saw a sweaty milk man with a moustache, A bunch of people he knew pretty well (I think you know why that is.) and some gaurd's beating the loot out of an inocent man in his 40's. "This calls for justice" Gaz spoke as heroicly as he could but failed. Gaz then hopped from one roof to the next until he was above the foolish "law enforcer's.'' he picked up a pebble, aimed as best he could and threw it, unluckily he had the acuracy of a new new born lamb, who was blind. Instead the rocky projectile hit the sweaty milk man in the back of the head.
Report Spam   Logged

-_- [/red]
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 05:43:54 pm »

(No, this is extremely light roleplaying. Durrr)

ow what the hell was that thrown at me I was just assualted this unprecedented crime cannot go unpunished I must arrest this dapper looking lad immediately obviously he was the culprit I will go and oh look I just fell ow again

[PI] curses into the ground, face down in the dirt path. He pauses, then reaches out at the floor and pushes himself up. Standing tall, he brushes the mud off his Inquisitor Robes whilst he glares at the chap on the roof. He looks younger than [PI] is, but (if it were possible) even more sharp. His suave business get-up was snazzy, and to-the-point, but only exceeded by his Amazing Fedora. It looked as if the lad possessed the Great Charisma needed for a world-class entrepeneur. But no, he was merely a well-suited common thug. A well-suited, common escaping thug! [PI] witnesses the young'un leap from rooftop to rooftop, seemingly distracted by other illegal, illicit activities! [PI] chases the lad through the streets, using his keen sense of JUSTICE to track the perpetrator.

But what is this scene of UNJUST action unfolding infront of his very eyes?! Two guards, men of the LAW, assualting the people whom they've sworn to protect?! This very sickening display of INJUSTICE is harrowing; [PI] can't possibly stand around for much longer! He pulls out the Unusual Truncheon from his Trusty Satchel, and faces for STRIFE.

He also wonders how much his highlighter will last with all these words he is seemingly colouring in.
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Rederror
Claw

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 12:07:42 pm »

( so this is somehow a slight homestuck type RP? doesnotmatter. )
After he failed at the throwing thing Gaz made a run for it. He leapt over a chimney and grabbed the ledge of a very old wall, which crumbled as he tried pulling himself up. The next thing he knew, he was face down in a pile of hay. Really sharp hay.

(the semi-bestest i can manage at the moment. naow this will go nowhere cus... i sense it )

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 12:19:28 pm by Rederror » Report Spam   Logged

-_- [/red]
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 12:39:36 pm »

(Strife isn't just a MSPA exclusive word, but yeah, I guess this is? :P)

[PI] blinks, and stares to his left. Did the dapper fellow from earlier follow him this far to join in with such an UNJUST act?! He'll have to deal with both of them! Although the excitement is a little too much. He's starting to sweat.
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Rederror
Claw

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 05:18:00 pm »

"ugh, I should practice my free-running" Gaz said as he climbed out of the hay. He was covered in splinters "shtiz, I can not fight like this" Gaz walked over to the shelter of a half destroyed house whilst covering the gash in his right forearm.

As he reached the doorway he turned to make sure no one was following him. The sweaty milk man from earlier was standing in front of two gaurds, he held an unusual trudgeon and looked ready to use it.

Gaz out an unusally large splinter from his shoulder blade and hid behind the wall next to the doorway, ready to stab the next thing guy that dared pass through.

(*cough*)
Report Spam   Logged

-_- [/red]
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 01:05:31 pm »

(Oh no, sorry for forgetting this for a while :|)

Well, isn't this certainly awkward for [PI]? He has not really been in a combat situation in his life, and now against guards certainly isn't the time for practising! But a guy as hard-boiled as him can cleverly avoid combat situations, all with the slightest flick of an oily whisker. It's time for him to try and practise, The Stare. The Stare is an advanced technique only truly used by the most hardened of hard-boiled investigators. C'mon, Pail Investigator, just like you practised. He gives them a flick of his batting eyelid, staring intently towards the guards as if the very motion could destroy them on the spot. And it could, but [PI] is way too cool and merciful for that. He puts his hands in his pockets and shuffles them around for a bit, attempting too stare off into the distance in a deep and poetical trance. Ultimately, [PI] looks very very silly.
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Rederror
Claw

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 04:10:14 pm »

Gaz was watching the sweaty milkman Crazy sweaty milk man, trying to stare into his opponents very soul's, or somthing along those lines (enter epic werewolf time XD) Gaz was to annoyed and did not want to watch the crazy man have his face turned inside out, so he backed away into the alley, and a few seconds later a chilling howl sounded.

A Huge Were-wolf suddenly pounced one of the gaurd's and dragged him into the shadows behind a pile of rubble. The second gaurdsman was Frightened by the disturbing sight, but Charged after the beast, he was thrown against a wall a couple of seconds later.

The gaurds were alive, but unconcious, one of them had a small gash on his face which was bleeding, there was no wolf like creature in sight.

(yeah, epic werewolf!)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 04:14:28 pm by Rederror » Report Spam   Logged

-_- [/red]
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 04:38:59 pm »

Pail Investigator, frozen in fear at the sight of a MONSTER, slowly opens his eyes. He quickly shuts them. He blinks, and then blinks again. He takes a deep breath, and with a resulting sigh, opens his eyes once more. He really is seeing what he thinks he is seeing. And he still can't believe it.

Dawning down on him, a good couple of feet above, a gnarling, hustling BEAST MAN stares hungrily down with cold eyes set within his beastly sockets. Quickly, [PI], threaten him with your truncheon or run, think of something or you'll be eaten! [PI] cannot hear us as he is currently frozen in fear and unable to move! Somebody fetch a bucket, he is sweating up an enourmous wicked nasty storm! The BEAST MAN or more specifically, werewolf, gives a grunt and then slowly eases off.

Of course he wasn't going to eat [PI], that'd be stupid. They were called by the vagabond you were tracking earlier! [PI] appreciates the help but cannot let CORRUPTION pass such a noble man. [PI] apologizes, but he's going to have to turn the suave young fellow from the roof in.
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Rederror
Claw

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 05:12:01 pm »

Gaz grunted (apparantly) at this amazed extremely sweaty man, And started to run off through the town making for the exit's. He encountered several gaurd's who had caught wind of a huge beast heading there way, Probably cus half the town was screaming and running there way. Gaz just roared at the Gaurd's who gladly started running for the hill's.

Gaz had to be careful not to rip anyone to shred's if they got in his way, which was hard because the urge was hard to resist. As he Reached the exit, he noticed the local 'heroes' had closed the gate and blocked his path. There was a preist dressed in blue robes and carrying a wooden staff, a warrior he knew all to well and an archer, along with half the town's gaurd's. The other half would probably be blocking his escape back the way he came. Gaz could'nt commune with these weak but many human's.

Gaz surrendered and was hauled of to the dungeon until the jarl passed judgement.

(yes, bad idea, and yes i could have slaughtered the entire town and turned it into a hunting ground, but I'm not stupid. :3)
(ps- I used one to many "Gaz's" XD)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 08:22:01 am by Rederror » Report Spam   Logged

-_- [/red]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]