Pokemon Adventure
March 29, 2024, 04:24:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 患者が目覚めたとき、彼の骨格がありませんでした!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Homestuck General + RP OOC

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Homestuck General + RP OOC  (Read 1650 times)
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

Nepeta: Do the series of cute things!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« on: October 03, 2011, 08:06:10 pm »

STORY SO FAR:

Our four main characters Josh, Nicola, Quinn and Jess Twilli are introduced. They each have their own quirks and kinks and guardians. It is quickly revealed that Josh is insane, Twilli talks to aliens, Quinn doesn't make sandwiches and Nicola randomly has Grand Pianos lying around.

Twilli is crazy as well, using an improvised flame thrower to calm a rowdy dog which might have some weird power. He is also apparently gifted with some musical ability, and a quite a heavy set of equipment. He also has some ability at some of the lesser ways of coding, mainly in altering Sylladice. He is also quite Scottish, owning a Glenn-Gary. Shortly after some shenanigans, it is revealed a meteor crashed into Mount Revelstoke, the mountain that is the namesake of his town. Or vice-versa. He then contacts Josh, and discusses a certain game, along with the meteor development. Perhaps immediately thereafter, he sends a game download to Quinn. He then takes a breather.

After this breather, he is pestered by himself from the future. After those shenanigans, it is revealed he got drunk, having to cope with the loss of a very beautiful piece of scenery, which may or may not be a Volcano now. Shortly after, he hacks the game, and switches to observing mode for shenanigans. It is quickly switched back. After that, it is revealed he drank a full bottle of premium scotch in about ten minutes, and that his Sburb copy had finished downloading. He then passes out, and wakes up as his dream self, which he always does. He flies around Derse for awhile, and then meditates, and communicates with the Dark Gods using his heightened mind power. After waking up, he quickly initiates conversations with both Quinn and Nicola, and multitasks the hell out of them. During this time period, he is able to convince Quinn to start playing the game with him. He then decides to go get some food to help the wait of the game loading.

He then burns his mouth on some caramel sauce, probably helping to sober him up. He quickly gets to down to business in making Quinn's life hell, breaking the spine on a valuable book, dumping all her chairs into her room, putting the kitchen table into living room and placing it onto a tipped over couch, placing the Cruxtuder outside, along with the Washing Machine and Drier. He remedies the Cruxtuder problem by giving it it's own little home. He also places the Totem Lathe in the laundry room. He then is pestered by an alien from another universe. After being distracted, he places the Alchemiter in the Guest Bedroom. Then, manages to put the Pre-punched card into Quinn's Sister's room.

Shortly thereafter, he falls asleep. Or is put to sleep. While searching for his Archagent, he retells the epic tale of how he woke up with a sword at his throat, then used his Wits, Strength and Mind-boggling Charisma to fend off his aggressor, learning a lot about him in the process. He then formulates a plan which involves the destruction of Skaia, the usurping of both kingdom's thrones, among other things. He goes and takes Quinn from her Derse Tower, brings her to a pod, then blasts off with Jack Noir to start his plan. He also receives a Magic Cue Ball. Shortly thereafter, he is caught in an explosion and realizes he's being tailed by a Dersite battleship. After an explosion, and perhaps the battleship getting hit, he reawakens in.. reality? Whatever. He quickly decides to go get another drink, but decides to leave a message for Quinn, getting read to explain what's happening to their dream selves. He is then pestered by his Alien f**kbuddy friend, who manipula8's him into running headfirst into an encounter he doesn't want.

At an unknown point in time, contacts Quinn, and explains to her what is happening to their dream selves. At another unknown point in time, he is contacted by Nicola and Josh, from seven hours in the past. At yet another unknown point in time, he contacts himself, perhaps extensively.

Quinn is very feminine for a known tomboy, playing with stuffed animals and the like. Her journey begins with falling down the stairs, and getting her ass handed to her on a silver platter by her older sister. To dry and retain her dignity, she goes to play the Grand Piano, only to find that it's missing. She then decides to relax, only to be pestered by Twills, giving her the download link for Sburb. She then is pestered by Nicola, and decides to trudge the hell through the lag of downloading such a massive game. After setting down with a crossword puzzle, she finds that she is now being pestered constantly from all directions. Despite the lag, she goes to find several weird messages. A message from Nicola from the future, a conversation between her and an alien, and a blanked out conversation. She returns to her cross word, and continues working on that. In the end, she decides to check back on the riddle. She quickly discovers by luck, that her pesterer has been typing in white. After dealing with this, she learns that the game she is currently downloading might be kind of really important.

After this, and looking up the game, she fixes herself a root beer float, and then finds that her client half of the game is finished downloading. She is then bombarded by drunk!Twilli, who is delighted to here that he has someone to be his client. She reluctantly takes the roll, and is then attacked by her sis, leaving a stuffed anaconda on her desk. She is then pestered by Josh. During the course of this conversation, the connection for the game is established, and Twilli starts to make her life hell. Firstly, dropping a precious tome of hers, and breaking the spine on her desk as well. She then is bombarded by the kitchen chairs in her room, a kitchen table toppling over a couch in the living room, the washing machine and drier thrown recklessly into her yard, an entirely new section of her house added, and three large pieces of machinery in various places. She promises herself she'll beat Twilli to point of death when she gets the chance. She then tries to explain the happenings to her sister, who is surprisingly fine with it. However, to dim her hopes of a happy ending, her sister's stuffed anaconda quickly becomes acquainted with the Kernelsprite. Her life is then further detrimented by Twilli placing the Pre-Punched card in her sister's room. She lays low for awhile, then on a sudden, stupid impulse, charges into her sisters room, and attempts to dive for the card on top of the dresser. Spoilers; it doesn't work.

She then blacks out, and has a weird dream. No matter, she wakes up, bandaged, and finds the card lost in her hair. She then faceplants herself into a wall, blacks out again, and recovers. She then finds the Snakesprite rummaging through her family albums, but decides not to stop it. What she does do, is carve the Cruxite Dowel in the Totem Lathe, and make a weird curvy thing. She then finds another conversation between her and the alien. Afterwards, she is then assaulted by someone who may or may not be an Exile telling her harsh words. That exile may or may not be Hearts Boxcars. Ahem. Uh, she then decides to something which hasn't happened yet.

-----

Code:
[color=#CC3299]AK: Twills
[color=teal]BT: Josh
[color=orange]DP: Nicola
[color=forestgreen]AU: Quinn
[color=#00688B]AG: Vriska
[color=#626262]CG: Karkat
[color=darkcyan]GC: Terezi

The RP waiting for a certain guy in England to post.

Josh - ballisticThyroid
Server Player of ????
wrenchKind, Sprite Modus.
Guardian: Aunt
Prospit Dreamer
PriestPriest of Dreams
Land of Neon and Lakes

Nicola - dottyProfessor
Server Player of ????
pianoKind, Abecadary Modus.
Guardian: Mother
Prospit Dreamer
Bard of Heart
Land of Fungi and Bubbles

Twills - apocalypticKitsune
Server Player of Quinn
flameKind, bladeKind Scale Modus.
Guardian: Dog
Derse Dreamer
Seer of Light
Land of Portals and Turmoil

Quinn - absoluteUproar
Server Player of ????
gloveKind, Array Modus.
Guardian: Older Sister
Derse Dreamer
Queen of Vanity
Land of Gold and Sky

« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 05:07:27 pm by Jessica » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Quinn
"That One Chick"

Awesomeness 2

So, this one chick walks into a bar...

View Profile
Second year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 05:05:44 am »

Can't believe I'm saying this already, but

QUESTION! *raises hand*

Though we're essentially replacing the main characters in Homestuck, we're technically our own characters. So shouldn't we have our own fancy titles and planets and whatnot? Because I like the sound of "Queen of Vanity". :3

Oh, and to add to the list of "things to figure out":
-One guardian apiece
-Strange, creepy obsession for the guardian
-kernelSprite programming
-Planets
-Fun with alchemy (weapons, clothes, et cetera)
-What happens to the battleground as a result of our idiocy

And so on.

EDIT: I'm also scribbling down a character skeleton-code-thing in between classes. Just letting you all know.
Report Spam   Logged

Nicola
Administrator
Worthy

Awesomeness 1

View Profile
Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 05:54:48 am »

Yup, and we also need:

-strife specibus
-fetch modus
-chumhandles

...And so on.

Oh, and yeah, it'd be cool if we drew stuff. We wouldn't have to do that for the whole roleplay, but it might be neat to have at least a few illustrated posts. It might coincide a bit more with the goofy mood of a majority of the comic.
Report Spam   Logged

Shinx

Nickname: Bolt
Ability: Intimidate, Holding: Nothing
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 5/14
Tackle   Leer
Charge Bite

Lucario

Nickname: Crystal
Ability: Steadfast, Holding: Silk Scarf
Happiness: 250, Level: 13, Experience: 8.5/13
Quick Attack   Force Palm
Endure   Counter

Corsola

Nickname: Aqua
Ability: Hustle, Natural Cure, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 190, Level: 8, Experience: 3.5/8
Tackle   Harden
Bubble

Growlithe

Nickname: Donut
Ability: Intimidate & Flash Fire, Holding: Nothing
Happiness: 80, Level: 10, Experience: 0/10
Bite   Roar
Ember   Leer
<--My Bio
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 10:26:07 am »

Quinn, the heroes are as they are, since those denominations are needed to complete the game. If you want to change yours to something KINDA the same, go for it. I might change mine a little, so your allowed as first. Besides, Vanity isn't going to get us anywhere. We need a seer.

As for guardians, we could go with pets, since that's easier than actual parents. But still, the first prototyping has to be dead.... But the game itself figures that out on it's own.

I... don't get what your asking?

Dead thing into Kernel Sprite. Next?

This is going to be the best part... I think we go anywhere with this. Since I don't like lava, I might go to Frost and Clockwork.. That'd actually be pretty sick looking.

Anyway, I gots'ta go for now... CYA LATERZ!
Report Spam   Logged
Quinn
"That One Chick"

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 02:41:16 pm »

*mumbles* The troll version didn't need those positions...

And I meant "guardians" as... guardians. As in legal guardians. Like parents/older siblings. Not for prototyping.

I'm not sure what you're confused about, since you didn't mention it, but you seem to be going in list order, and that would be the creepy obsessions. Easy to be confused with since you were thinking sprites instead of parents. What do all four guardian-figures in the humans' game have in common? Creepy obsessions. Harlequins, wizards, puppets, etc.

Planets and alchemy will be so much fun. Nicola and I are already sketching things.

And oh yeah! Skele-code. I gotta type that up. Be right back. *dashes away*

EDIT: Done.

Code:
You are now the other kid.

What's this? Someone we haven't introduced. Hold still so we can analyze you.

I SAID HOLD STILL!

That's better.

Your name is [color=CHUMHANDLECOLOR](NAME)[/color]. Your interests include [color=CHUMHANDLECOLOR](INTEREST #1)[/color] and [color=CHUMHANDLECOLOR](INTEREST #2)[/color]. You hold the [color=CHUMHANDLECOLOR](WEAPON)[/color]Kind specibus and the [color=CHUMHANDLECOLOR](SYLLADEX TYPE)[/color] fetch modus.

Unfortunately for you, your [color=CHUMHANDLECOLOR](FAMILY MEMBER)[/color] has a [i]slight[/i] obsession with [color=CHUMHANDLECOLOR](CREEPY OBSESSION)[/color]. It's a wonder how you stay sane.

Your chumHandle is [color=CHUMHANDLECOLOR](USERNAME)[/color].

==> (NAME), go be the other kid!

Like so:

----
You are now the other kid.

I SAID HOLD STILL!

That's better.

Your name is QUINN. Your interests include NOSTALGIA and TECHNOLOGY. You hold the gloveKind specibus and the ARRAY fetch modus.

Unfortunately for you, your OLDER SISTER has a slight obsession with SNAKES. It's a wonder how you stay sane.

Your chumHandle is absoluteUproar.

==> Quinn, go be the other kid!
---

Anyone got something else to add?

EDIT2: Fixed ==>.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 05:26:45 am by Quinn » Report Spam   Logged

Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 03:01:50 pm »

Hey, I'm going to totally undermine Quinn's work and post an extremely crappy character build here!

Your name is NAME. You have a variety of INTERESTS. You have a passion for INTEREST. SENTENCE DESCRIBING SAID INTEREST. You also like INTEREST. DESCRIPTION OF SAID INTEREST. SOME OTHER QUIRKS. RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOU. REASONABLE OTHER THINGS.

What will you do?

You guys sure have been talkative about this! I think we're all a little muddled about the premise of undertaking such a grand roleplay as this. We're all generally interested in Homestuck and therefore I don't think a loss of activity will be any problem, especially if cool things such as drawings are going to be implimented.

I think we should be entirely original on this, though. I disagree with having the titles as they are for the characters we relate too - we're not playing as them, after all, and who cares if they're necessary to beat the game? Who says we will? Let's just have our own titles. :3

Mhm. Let me just post up this awesome Homestuck generator for the lands and such. I believe that, as a roleplay, we shouldn't be entirely restricted to having to go with this random system of generation. So, just use these as a template if we are going with designing and fashioning our own titles and such.

For the guardian thing, we should be creative! We don't have to use our guardians exactly - for example, Twills, you can feel free to use a pet if you'd like to. I'll probably use my older sister because she's the only one out of my family I could probably relate to and use okay-like. I don't know what you guys want to use as guardians, though - make stuff up, if you really want to, especially for the obssession. 8y

I don't think Kernelsprites will require much beforehand thought, when we get to roleplaying with them we'll roleplay it out from there - it's not fun knowing everything that's going to happen! Things might happen in the roleplay to make you change your mind about the Kernelsprite.

Not too sure what you mean by planets - Lands? Or [Mild Spoiler]the universe that we create through winning the game?

The fun alchemy will ensue when we get round to roleplaying! As will the battleground. Especially with whatever crazy prototyping we might get up to.

Mhm, we might want to set up our strife specibus and fetch modus beforehand though - and if we want a new one, we'll either have to find one or code something specific! Oh, the drama! Again, though, our signature weapon/s will want to wait until we actually roleplay with them~

And I think the system we worked out for Pesterchum was a line of speech in our colour and format? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the format for this I'm pretty sure is, when opening a conversation,

yourChumhandle [YC] began pestering theirChumhandle [TC] at 20:57

YC: I DID NAHT
TC: OHI DERE JONNY I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU
YC: WHAT A STORY MARK

Besides, we shouldn't plan too far ahead or get caught up in too many rules - as a roleplay rather than an overly-accurate game, we have a bit more flexibility than you think :O
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Nickname: Tails
Ability: ~Synchronize~, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 12.5/14
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Nickname: Toxin
Ability: ~Poison Point~, ~Rivalry~ Holding: Rawst Berry
Happiness: 210, Level: 15, Experience: 8/15
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
 Nickname: N/A
 Ability: ~Battle Armour~, ~Sniper~, Holding: N/A
 Happiness: 80, Level: 5, Experience: 0/5
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 07:27:01 pm »

@Quinn. The Troll version (sgrub) didn't have those exact versions, yes. But they still have Maid of Time (Aradia), Seer of Mind (Terezi), Sylph of Space (Kanaya), and the Page of Breath (Tavros). So yes, they had them. But as Josh said, we can use our own, I guess....

Oh, yea, those. I don't see myself being able to RP as one of them. They are extremely unreasonable. (I got grounded for a month 'cause I didn't get straight A's once.) That, and I function a lot better alone. Ellie (My Dog) can be my guardian.

OOOHHHKKAAYYY. Now it all makes sense.

Planets..? I'm just taking from Josh's generator, since I actually really liked the one I got.. Land of Portals and Turmoil, Along with Page of Doom. I might actually keep that one.

Alchemy..? *Combines Hair Mousse and Lighter, Get's Flamethrower* Perfect for the friendly neighborhood pyro.

Your name is Jess, although your friends call you by your second middle name Twilli. Your interests include Music, which has lead you through most of your life. You also have a passion for Role Play type-scenarios. You hold the flameKind specibus and the Scale fetch modus.

Unfortunately for you, your Dog has a slight obsession with Mail. It's amazing your sanity has held, and that you don't have any proper guardian. Oh well.

Your chumHandle is apocalypticKitsune.

==> Twilli, go be the other kid!

(By the Way, Quinn, only two equals for the ==>'s. It's half the numbers of players in a game. >;P)

@Josh Ohgodlongpost.

Yea, I might put in a few things for visual interpretation as well. I guess I'm okay at traditional art...

Finefinefine!

I did it until I found the awesome one, which is mentioned above. I might change the title though. It's too cliche.

Ellie is my guardian, as I am hers.

I already have something in mind that I want to prototype. She saved my life once, she can probably give me some decent advice to preserve it.

I think she means lands Josh.

*Pulls out aforementioned flamethrower*

I think I already sorted out my hand for this one.

Yes, except the short versions are in the chumhandle color.

apocalypticKitsune [AK] started pestering absoluteUproar [AU] at 17:22.

AK: Oh god, Sorry Quinn!
AU: Twilli!! OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
AK: Um, smashing it through your wall apparently..?
AU: *Groan*

Fair enough, so... With that in mind, figure out modus and strife specibus's, and get started?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 07:40:12 pm by Twills » Report Spam   Logged
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 11:29:30 pm »

OH! Now that I think of it, should we all download Pesterchum and use that for Pestering each other, since it's A LOT faster than doing single lines in an RP. And it takes up less space. Also, it's cool to have. If we're all in agreement, since me and Josh have one already..... You all know mine ;P. Josh (as far as I know) doesn't have one.
Report Spam   Logged
Quinn
"That One Chick"

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 05:34:25 am »

Ahaha, yeah; we were talking about how you'd probably smash my stuff earlier. Which is why Josh and Nicola wanted to go with the canon client-server chain - they didn't want you messing with their houses.

I just realized that I never really knew your name. XD To think I knew everyone else's...

I'm not really in favor of downloading Pesterchum. I have my reasons, of course but they sound kind of stupid when I actually bother to type them out. >__>

We could always use the PMs, I suppose. And of course have someone post the conversation later. Works about the same anyway.

EDIT: *glances back at first post* Wait, you actually added that title? I'm actually still brainstorming, and that was one of many ideas. And I know you weren't really okay with it, so I was planning on something else...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 05:44:22 am by Quinn » Report Spam   Logged

Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 06:03:33 am »

Well, in that case, we're all in agreement that your house goes down before it goes up.

Not a lot on the site know my real name. Josh was actually the only one that knew beforehand, actually.

We all know you have your stupid reasons. PM's work fine, I guess.

Well, it is a fitting title.
Report Spam   Logged
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 12:06:41 pm »

Mhmkay~

I'll wield the wrenchKind specibus, and take anything on hand to battle. Rolling pins, lead pipes, robot hands, things that I'll have laying around my house. Which'll probably make the most sense out of us. But the least sense to me. I mean, melee weapons. The hell am I thinking? This can only lead to bad things.

My modus will be the, uh, wow, I don't even have a name for my own modus. I'll call it the Sprite Modus. Every time I captchalogue an item, the item will take the form of an 8-bit sprite. Sprites will travel around real-time with me, with different methaphoric personalities. Some will continue to follow me and harrass me to use them, some will stay quiet and I'll completely forget about them, others might even run away when I try to use them, but it's more or less got multiple cons and is heavily outweighed negatively. Items will frequently wonder off on their own, upset items might even refuse to be used, and it's a nightmare trying to see what's in your sylladex - all that is required to use this modus is one blank card, so that the item can be captchalogued then transform - so the sylladex is virtually unlimited. This is more or less the only pro, that, and the entertainment. Otherwise organization is a hassle.

Wow, that was a big expliantion. And now I'm going for a shower so I'll edit in the land and title in a sec~!
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Nickname: Tails
Ability: ~Synchronize~, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 12.5/14
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Nickname: Toxin
Ability: ~Poison Point~, ~Rivalry~ Holding: Rawst Berry
Happiness: 210, Level: 15, Experience: 8/15
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
 Nickname: N/A
 Ability: ~Battle Armour~, ~Sniper~, Holding: N/A
 Happiness: 80, Level: 5, Experience: 0/5
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Quinn
"That One Chick"

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 02:48:56 pm »

Well, it is a fitting title.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

...Touché.
Report Spam   Logged

Nicola
Administrator
Worthy

Awesomeness 1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 05:13:20 pm »

Yay, finally finished everything~
I'm liking all of the ideas flying around, and I agree that we ought to take our own liberties with the titles and lands and whatnot.
Also, might I recommend we use the Shoutbox as PesterChum? Or maybe a new shoutbox, since we've already got names on that one. Or maybe just a new cbox. I just think it'd be more convenient, 'cause, I mean, it's still instant messaging. When the conversation is over, one of the people in the conversation could copy-paste the whole thing into a post and color it correctly and whatnot. I think it could work.
Also, Twills, your color doesn't appear to be showing up. Might I suggest using a hex code? I think that #CC3299 might be the one you're looking for.
Now, onto my info.

I SAID HOLD STILL!

That's better.

Your name is NICOLA. You enjoy listening to MUSIC sung by Japanese voice synthesizer programs. You seem to often be busy with SCHOOL, the work for your various classes taking up a considerable amount of your time. You also dabble in ONLINE ROLEPLAY on various FORUMS. People often tell you that you’re a GOODY TWO-SHOES and that you're a little SCATTERBRAINED. You are taken care of by your loving MOTHER who seems to have quite the obsession with SCENTED CANDLES.

You wield the pianoKind specibus and use the ABECEDARY fetch modus. This modus sorts items in alphabetic order within the sylladex so that one may only draw out the item that comes earliest in the alphabet. If you try to pick up an item while the sylladex is full, it will eject the item located latest in the alphabet. A user of this modus can toggle between alphabetic and reverse-alphabetic settings, which flip the order in which the sylladex organizes the cards (though switching these settings will eject all your items). It works a lot like the stack modus except for that it is organized by the alphabet rather than the time you acquired the item.

Your chumHandle is dottyProfessor.

The planet you travel to is called the Land of Fungi and Bubbles and you play the role of the Bard of Heart.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 04:28:30 pm by Nicola » Report Spam   Logged

Shinx

Tackle   Leer
Charge Bite

Lucario

Endure   Counter

Corsola

Tackle   Harden
Bubble

Growlithe

Bite   Roar
Ember   Leer
<--My Bio
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 05:54:35 pm »

Hm, it's not showing up for you Nicola? What browser do you use, it might not support all forms of BBCode. It appears to work quite fine for me. I have no idea what YOU'RE talking about.

And I'll make another Cboi.

Cboi.hs is available in the first post.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 06:18:28 pm by Twills » Report Spam   Logged
Nicola
Administrator
Worthy

Awesomeness 1

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 07:46:56 pm »

I use Firefox, though I just pulled this page up in Internet Explorer, and it wasn't showing there, either. You sure you can't just use a hex code? :/

And with my post, I was just capitalizing everything like how they did in Homestuck. In normal conversation, my fetch modus would just be called the Abecedary Modus.

And yay, new Cbox. This'll be fun. :)
Report Spam   Logged

Shinx

Tackle   Leer
Charge Bite

Lucario

Endure   Counter

Corsola

Tackle   Harden
Bubble

Growlithe

Bite   Roar
Ember   Leer
<--My Bio
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]