Pokemon Adventure
April 20, 2024, 06:54:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

The New Adventures of Dorobo [Chptr 5]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Adventures of Dorobo [Chptr 5]  (Read 35 times)
Cinder
The Mario Painter [Actually I'm doing Famitracker now]

Awesomeness 1

Skype? Find me at VolcanBrimstone. :3

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« on: May 30, 2011, 05:38:40 am »

Dorobo was looking up at the sky again. It looked like it still wanted to rain, but he wasn't sure if it would continue or not. As he stared up, he walked directly into an old man.

"Hey! Watch where you're going you young whipper-snapper!" The old man cracked at him.

Dorobo responded very apologetically, "Sir, I am truly sorry to have bumped into you. I promise it won't happen again." He then bowed to the man and hurried off in the other direction. Once he was out of site, he realized that he was standing right outside the Pokémon Center of Cherrygrove City. On the front of the building, he spotted a small poster. "Hmmm... I wonder what this is."

Dorobo stepped closer to the front of the building, looking at the poster closely. On the sign, there was a picture of a Golden-colored Egg. In the corner, there showed a money amount equal to 200 Yen. In smaller writing, it said:

"WANTED: Criminal for stealing a priceless and rare Golden Egg from the local Pokémon Center! The man is described to be about 6' tall and skinny. Has Dark Brown Hair, a Dark Suit and is being accompanied by a single Pokémon identified as a Gible. If you capture this man, you will be rewarded. Please bring him to the nearest possible Police Station ASAP if you are able to catch him!"

Dorobo read over this poster before deciding, "Ok, I'm going to take this with me just in case." He then tore the paper off the glass door before walking inside. He folded up the Poster and put it into the small bag over his shoulder.

Just as Dorobo walked up to the counter, a Nurse Joy from behind the counter said, "Hello. Welcome to the Cherrygrove City Pokémon Center! Would you like to get your Pokémon taken care of? It is free of charge!"

"Of course please! I would greatly appreciate it Nurse Joy." Dorobo happily said as he handed over his two Pokéballs. As Nurse Joy took them, he looked over to see a small gift stand. Then he walked over to take a look.

At the stand, they had a variety of Stickers that were good for sticking to your Pokéball for easier Identification. He picked out a nice bunch and bought them with some of his Pocket Change. Then he walked back over to the waiting Nurse Joy for his Pokémon. "Thank You kindly."

"You are quite Welcome! I hope to see you again!" Nurse Joy said. She had a nice smile across her face as Dorobo walked away.

"Yeah, hoping for me to fail you little........" Dorobo muttered under his breath.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]