Pokemon Adventure
April 20, 2024, 06:07:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Hey everyone!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey everyone!  (Read 71 times)
Lord Balthazaur
High Priest of Nurgle, Daemon Prince

Awesomeness 0

Um? Injoke inside an injoke?

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 2
« on: January 02, 2011, 07:10:45 pm »

Heya, I'm Balthie.

Josh, Dan, Twilli...All I have to say to you guys is I finally joined :D But to everyone else this'll probably be the fist time you've ever heard of me :D

First of all, I'm a grumpy b******. ;) But underneath the continuous bad mood is an... Avid RPer! I've got many years of roleplay under my belt, all the way from internet ones like this to the real classics-- 2nd edition AD&D. Yeah, I love roleplay, it's right up at the top with meat and sleeping in my books.

Books? Where? Yeah, I love reading too :3

I've known Oshie (Joshua ;) ) kuun for years, and he's probably my oldest friend since I moved to where I currently live. I'm a twelve foot tall Balor demon, surrounded by an ever burning, all consuming torrent of skin sloughing hellfire. Mmmmhm, if you want to know about daemons, I'm the guy to ask. I've been a pokemon fan since I was small, and I still am one today, even if I'm not as involved with it as I used to be.

Well, I'm gonna end it there. Better to keep it short and sweet, 'eh? But anyway, I'm sure you'll find out more about me as time goes on!

~~Lord Balthazaur.

P.S. PRAISE NURGLE!!
Report Spam   Logged

"That is not dead which may eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die." -Necronomicon.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Aura

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 02:41:16 am »

Don't worry. You can join the crew of grumpy b*stards.

Anyway, helloo there, I am Aura! Which is a kind of humanoid Lucario thing. Oh, you'll find out. Welcome to the site anyway. Oh and good, a RPer! We should get along fine ^^
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]