Pokemon Adventure
March 28, 2024, 09:05:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

[Wild Encounters] Kailon in Route 2

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wild Encounters] Kailon in Route 2  (Read 131 times)
Jimmy
Administrator

Awesomeness 4

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 01:39:29 pm »

Both Trainers had determaination to win this battle. This kind of determaination rubbed off on both of their Pokemon. The Pokemon eyed each other down, waiting for the other to attack first. Both were ready to dodge an attack and go for the kill. Bulbasaur acted first and ran towards Vulpix, zigzagging so Vulpix wouldn't know which way he was coming from. Vulpix tried to guess which way Bulbasaur was coming, but couldn't. As Bulbasaur came near, Vulpix let out a big Ember. Bulbasaur barely got a Tackle off before being hit by the Ember. Both Pokemon were hit. Both Pokemon were down. Only one Pokemon was able to get up, though, and that was Vulpix! Vulpix gained 5EXP! " I guess that's it then," Rowena said, returning Bulbasaur while tears rolled down her face, " Guess I have to find my way by myself. Good luck to you." She turned around and walked off slowly, head in her hands crying louding. She turned back occassionally to see if Kailon would change his mind.
Report Spam   Logged

Kailon
The Anti-Ranger Ranger

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 03:23:17 pm »

Kailon smiles wide, kneeling down and petting his Vulpix a few times before returning her to his Pokeball. He begins down the path, glancing back at Rowena once before sighing, and jogging up beside her, "Well... I guess I might as well go back to the Pokemon Center as well..." he says.
Report Spam   Logged

Profile Link!
"Vulpix", Level 8, Female, Bold, Item: None, Flash Fire, 5/8 XP

"Gastly", Level 5, Male, Rash, Item: None, Levitate, 0/5 XP
Jimmy
Administrator

Awesomeness 4

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011, 10:24:50 am »

Rowena smiled as Kailon started to jogged next to her. " Thanks for coming," She said, giving Kailon a hug. " I probably would've never made it by myself if you didn't come with. Let's go to the Pokemon Center partner!" She said, skipping in front of him. Little trip down to the Pokemon Center was interrupted as they were stopped by an agitated Nidoran(M,Lv5) and Nidoran(F,Lv4). " I hope you have another Pokemon," Rowena said, enlarging her second Pokeball. " If not, you can heal Vulpix with this." She reached in her fanny pack and through a Super Potion to Kailon. " I lost so many time before, but I'm sure I'll win with you! ready partner!" Rowena said with a big smile.
Report Spam   Logged

Kailon
The Anti-Ranger Ranger

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2011, 06:38:08 am »

Kailon pauses for a moment, eying the Super Potion, before looking back at the two Pokemon. He grins and chucks it back, pulling out a second Pokeball. "Haven't gotten to use this guy yet..." Kailon says softly, before enlarging the ball and chucking it out, his Ghastly letting out a cackle as it forms out of the Pokeball.
Report Spam   Logged

Profile Link!

Jimmy
Administrator

Awesomeness 4

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2011, 06:13:39 pm »

" Eeeek!" Rowena screeched as the Ghost-Pokemon came from it's Pokeball. " Why would you want a Pokemon like that? It's just.....ugh! Anyway let's go Roselia," Rowena said, releasing her second Pokemon, " Stun Spore!"

The little Grass-type Pokemon spun around as it released spores from it's body. The spores spread around the two Nidoran, covering them and paralyzing them. The female Nidoran seemed to have trouble fighting through the paralise, but her partner wouldn't accept it. He fought and pushed through it until he finally could move and aimed a Peck at Gastly. The attack didn't do as much damage as it would have to Roselia, but the male Nidoran seemed to be trying to prove something by trying to defeat Gastly.

Roselia: 100%
Gastly: 87%

Nidoran(M): 100% [Paralyzed]
Nidoran(F): 100% [Paralyzed]
Report Spam   Logged

Kailon
The Anti-Ranger Ranger

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2011, 06:42:48 pm »

"Gastly!" Kailon shouted, "Lick them out of existence!"
Report Spam   Logged

Profile Link!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]