Pokemon Adventure
April 20, 2024, 07:02:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wow we need to have actual news.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Route 29 Journies

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Route 29 Journies  (Read 42 times)
Jimmy
Administrator

Awesomeness 4

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« on: December 19, 2010, 02:59:10 pm »

Looking back at New Bark Town, his birthplace, the city who help him begin his adventure, Jimmy couldn't help but feel his eyes water. This would be the last time for a long time that he would look back at this little town. He would miss it, but the adventure that he was about the partake in would make him forget all about it. The Pokemon he would catch would help him forget about his old friends too. He may not be worrying about them anymore, but neither New Bark or his friends would ever escape from his mind. With his new friend Cyndaquil on his head, hands in his pockets, Jimmy turned his back to his old town and began to travel down the first road to his new life. His new adventure. Route 29.
   " Route 29. Never thought I would be finally walking down this road as a Trainer. My frickin overprotective mother would of never let me do this. Glad I'm gone from her now," Jimmy said. It seems that he hates his mom, but him and Jimmy were actually real close. Ever since his dad left, he was really young when he did, his mom been really overprotective over him. As he walked down Route 29, he thought about all the times he and his mom had. Mostly the arguments, and the time he left to live with his Aunt and Uncle. They were good time though, times he would never forget. After a few minutes of walking, Jimmy was beginning to get tired. The road seemed to be never-ending. " Dang, how long is this frickin road?" Jimmy said. He saw a nice tree with shade by it and sat down from a while. Putting Cyndaquil in his lap, he closed is eyes and rested. As he was resting, a Sentret came by, crawling. It seemed to be injured. After crawling a few more feet, it collasped right in front of Jimmy.
   " Seeeennnntttrrreeeeet," it cried as it collasped to the ground.
   " Whoa! You alright?" Jimmy said as he put Cyndaquil on the ground and quickly got up. Cyndaquil growled a little at the Sentret as he saw his Trainer ignore him and tend to the Pokemon. " You pretty banged up, and your tail seems broke too. You must of been in a pretty tough battle against some strong Pokemon if they beat you like this." Just as Jimmy was checking the Sentret, two Poochyena came up behind hit, growling and snarling. Just as one was about to attack Jimmy, Cyndaquil jumped into action and Tackled it down to the ground. Getting back up, the Poochyenas noticed Sentret and smiled an evil smile. Sentret cried out loud. " Ha, these must be the little punks that attack you. Don't worry, we got this," Jimmy said, looking at Cyndaquil. Cyndaquil nodded at his Trainer. " Cyndaquil, all I need you to do is Tackle. Thats my first and last order for you for the rest of this battle."
   " Quil!" Knowing what his Trainer wanted him to do, Cyndaquil Tackled the Poochyena he Tackled first once again. This time, the Poochyena had trouble getting up, feeling the effects of the two Tackles. His partner came and Tackled Cyndaquil. As Cyndaquil got up, the first Poochyena got up as well and the two ganged up on him. Getting hurt, Cyndaquil finally managed to dodge a Tackle and hit a Tackle of his own on the first Poochyena, knocking him out. The second Poochyena tried a Tackle again, but Cyndaquil dodged and Tackled him. This attack had critical damage to it, banging him up pretty badly. As Poochyena tried to get up, Cyndaquil hit one last hard Tackle before making it faint and collasping on the ground himself. " Quuuillll," Cyndaquil cried, not fainting but really hurt.
   Jimmy ran over to his Pokemon, picking it up and putting him on his head. " Good job, Cyndaquil. Now let's get you two to The Pokemon Center to heal up," Picking up Sentret as well, Jimmy headed out of the vast Route 29 and into Cherrygrove City. There, he went into the Pokemon Center to heal up Cyndaquil and Sentret. " Nurse Joy, Cyndaquil just got outta a battle and I need you to heal him. Sentret too. I think Sentret has a sprained tail, though," Jimmy said.
   " Don't worry, I'll have your Pokemon looked over in no time. Do you have their Pokeball's?" Nurse Joy asked, taking Cyndaquil and Sentret.
   " Here's Cyndaquil's," Jimmy said, unhooking it from his belt, " Sentret isn't mine though. Do you have any extra Pokeball's lying around you could use, or do I need to give you one?"
   " I have a Pokeball. But bringing a wild Pokemon here yourself, that's pretty nice of you. Here's 500 yen for your actions." Nurse Joy then handed Jimmy the money and went to the backroom to heal the Pokemon. Jimmy stood there awhile, surprised that Nurse Joy would just give him money like that for only being a good Trainer and bring the Sentret here, but he didn't worry about it. Free money. So he just shrugged it off and sat down in the waiting chairs. 30 minutes later, Nurse Joy was finished fixing them up. " Here they are, as good as new. Sentret does have a slight sprain, but it's nothing major." She handed Jimmy Cyndaquil's Pokeball, but Sentret was out of it's Pokeball. " Now the question is, are you going to take Sentret as your own Pokemon?"  Sentret, before Jimmy even answered, jumped up on his head and rested there. He seemed Sentret grew a quick bond with Jimmy. Nurse Joy held out the Pokeball.
   " Looks like I am," Jimmy said, hooking the Pokeball to his belt. " Thanks again Nurse Joy, see ya," Jimmy said as he walked out the Center. As he walked out, he took Cyndaquils Pokeball and released him. " Meet our new friend, Cyndaquil. Sorry he stole your spot," Jimmy said as he introduced Cyndaquil to the Sentret that was on his head with it's tail wrapped around his neck. Again, Cyndaquil growled at Sentret for stealing his spot, and Trainer. " Get along with him Cyndaquil. Besides, theres going to be a lot more Pokemon than Sentret. Just wait," Jimmy said, laughing a little as Cyndaquil stared angerly at Sentret. " Come on, guys. Let's go train," Jimmy said as the trio headed back to Route 29."
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jimmy
Administrator

Awesomeness 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 03:33:54 pm »

After his adventures with Sentret, and coming out of Cherrygrove City, Jimmy headed back into Route 29 to train a little bit. As soon as he got back to the vast, forest-like road he saw a Taillow sitting all alone by a tree, looking in the sky. As Jimmy looked up in the sky, he saw other Taillows and Starlys and Pidgeys and all kinds of bird Pokemon flying around, playing with each other. " Hey Taillow. Why aren't you playing with them? What's wrong?" The Taillow just looked at Jimmy, sighed, and stared back into the sky. " Uhh, Cyndaquil, Sentret, find out what's wrong." Jimmy told his two Pokemon. Sentret climbed off Jimmy's head and headed over to Taillow to find out what was wrong.
   " Sentret? Sen sen?" Sentret asked. Taillow just looked at Sentret as well and sighed again. " Sen? Sen sentret?" Sentret asked again. This time, Taillow opened his mouth and responded.
   " Taillow. Tai taillow. Taillow Taillow," Taillow said back.
   Sentret nodded and walked back over to Jimmy. Just as he was about to speak, Cyndaquil pushed him out the way and translated for Jimmy. " Cyndaquil cyndquil cyndaquil. Cynd cynd. Cyndaquil," What Cyndaquil said was that Taillow didn't know how to fly. Nobody thought him. Staring at Cyndaquil with disgust, Sentret climbed back on Jimmy's head and stuck his tongue out at him. Cyndaquil growled.
   " Stop it, you two. And Taillow don't worry. I'll teach you how to fly!" Jimmy said, grinning. Cyndaquil and Sentret looked at each other and laughed. " Just because I can't do it, doesn't mean I can't teach it," They continued to laugh. " You two are helping me too. So if I fail, you too fail," This at least stopped Cyndaquil from laughing. Sentret stopped laughing after a while, but he still had a smile of his face. " Soooo, first step to learning how to fly is to flap your wings," Jimmy said. Taillow just stared at Jimmy. " You know, Flap!" Jimmy started waving his arms up and down, symbolizing flapping his wings.
   " Cynd!"
   " Tret!" Cyndaquil and Sentret joined in. Cyndaquil couldn't do it, but Sentret started flapping his arms as well. Taillow, seeing them do it, started flapping it's wings.
   " Yeah, keep doing that. Faster!" Jimmy said, flapping his arms faster. Sentret did it too. Taillow started flapping his arms faster and faster as he saw Jimmy and Sentret do it. It seemed after a while that Taillow was lifting himself off the ground a little bit. " Yeaah! Your flying know!" Just as Jimmy said that, Taillow fell to the ground face first. " At least you were. You got 10 feet off the ground so that's good. Now that you got flapping down, let's get right to it! Go ahead and climb up at tree," Taillow stared at Jimmy. " Cyndaquil," Cyndaquil quickly translated to Taillow what Jimmy told him to do. He was relunctant at first, but obeyed and climbed up the tree. " Now jump and flap!" Cyndaquil, shocked that this was what Jimmy was planning to do, translated. Taillow, scared as ever, jumped and flapped. For a while, he was gliding throught the air, but then he lost focus and fell to the ground. Jimmy caught just before he hit the ground. " Let's try that again." Taillow jumped from the tree once again. Same result. " How about on more time?"
   This time, Taillow refused too. " Taillow tail!" He said he was giving up. He would never learn how to fly. He folded his arms and began to walk away. Some Starly flew down and started picking on Taillow, pushing him down and laughing. The thought of a bird not being able to fly was funny to them. As Taillow was about to get up and fight back, they quickly flew off. Running after them, Taillow started flapping his wings. Soon, he start floating off the ground. Next, he was gliding. Finally, he was flying. Shocked, Taillow smiled and spun around in the air. Coming back to Jimmy, he said thanks. " Taillow tail!"  Taillow said.
   " No problem Taillow." He then started walking away as Taillow went with his friends. " Now to tr-" He was cut off but the cry of a Starly. Jimmy sighed, " What know?" He said as he followed they cry.
Report Spam   Logged

Jimmy
Administrator

Awesomeness 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 05:05:23 pm »

Traveling the sounds of the cry, Jimmy came upon two boys beating up on a Starly. Not even beating up on it. They were straight abusing it. The boys were using their Pokemon to attack it and also kicking it and throwing rocks at it. " Come on! You know you want us to be your Trainers!" One boy said as he threw a Pokeball at it. Starly, pretty beat up, still was able to easily dodge the Pokeball. " Dang! That was like the fourth Pokeball I used. I don't think this Starly is worth as much money as we'd been throwing at him," The boy said. The other boy, who appeared older, hit him in the head.
    " You can stop if you want, Chris! But I'm catching this weak Starly! Totodile, Water Gun!" The Totodile spit out a bullet of water at the Starly. Starly just barely managed to dodge. " Help me!" The older boy yelled at Chris.
   Chris sighed. " Whatever you say Mike, whatever you say. But I'm telling you, he's not worth it. Chikorita, Pound!" As Chikorita went to Pound Starly, a Cyndaquil jumped in the way and Tackled Chikorita back down. Jimmy's Cyndaquil. " What the!"
   " Hmmmm, a Chikorita and Totodile. Seems like you guys just came back from Professor Elm's," The boys just stared at him, anger in both of their eyes. Chikorita, after the hard Tackle from Cyndaquil, got up and stared at Cyndaquil. There was a long silence. " Hey, I was just asking. I'm from New Bark Town too. Pretty cool place, a lot of strong Trainers. I don't remember you two weak punks from there, though." Jimmy said, smirking at them.
   " Weak punks! We're the strongest boys from New Bark Town! The newest Trainers! Mike and Chris! Me and brother can beat your Cyndaquil and that little Sentret easily! After we destroy you, we'll catch that little worthless Starly. Totodile, Scratch Cyndaquil!" Mike exclaimed.
   " Chikorita, Pound on Sentret." Chris said.
   As Chikorita jumped into the air to Pound Sentret, Starly flew over and used Quick Attack Chikorita. " Haha, looks like I don't Sentret. Thanks for the help Starly, even though we're helping you." Jimmy said as Chikorita lyed on the ground hurt. He then noticed as Totodile was coming over near them. " Cyndaquil, you know what to do. Quick dodge into a Tackle," Cyndaquil, listening to his Trainer, quickly dodged and Tackled Totodile. Totodile hit the ground hard right next to Chikorita. Totodile, obviously trained hard and strong. Chikorita, though not as strong, was still strong enough to survive the two attacks and got up pretty well. Starly, angry at the boys for abusing him, flew over to Chikorita and used Quick Attack on him again. Chikorita struglled to get up. " Cyndaquil, finish him off. I feel bad for him." Jimmy said grinning. Cyndaquil used one more Tackle and caused Chikorita to faint.
   " Don't worry, brother. I'll avenge you! Totodile, Water Gun! You know on who!" Totodile shot another bullet of water out his mouth as Chris returned Chikorita. Cyndaquil didn't notice the attack, and was almost hit by it. Starly, just in the nick of time, flew in the way and was hit by the Water Gun. Since the attack was not as effective as it would have been on Cyndaquil, Starly managed to get back up.
   Jimmy sighed a big breathe of relief. " Thanks Starly, that would have been it for Cyndaquil. Now let's see a good double team! Tackle!" Cyndaquil ran over to Totodile and pulled off a nice Tackle, sending him through the air. At the same time, pinning him to the ground, Starly used Quick Attack. " Nice!" Totodile barely got up from this attack.
   " Those weak little attacks didn't do anything! Now Totodile show them a real attack! Wat-" Before Totodile could attack and Mike finished his sentence, Starly used another Quick Attack and caused Totodile to faint. " Hey! You cheated! I was going to attack you!"
   " This isn't an official battle. Plus, Starly isn't my Pokemon. I can't control him," Jimmy said, laughing at them as Mike had a fit.
   " You! You! No! This isn't fair! That Starly is mine! Mine!" Mike stomped around and threw his back on the ground. He was reaching for another Pokeball when Chris grabbed him and dragged him off.
   " Come on, I told you it wasn't worth it." Chris said. As they were walking, they bumped into Jimmy's shoulders on purpose. They gave him a blank expression while Jimmy grinned at them.
   " Bye friends," he said, chuckling and grinning harder than ever. As he was walking away himself, he noticed Starly was following him. " Everytime a save a Pokemon, it seems they want to come with me," Jimmy said, looking at Sentret now. Sentret smiled. " Go on, Starly. You need to go by yourself, travel with your own friends. Let some real Trainer come by here and let you make a new friend. Better than those two," Starly was relunctant to go at first, but finally flew off. As he flew off, he turned around and held up a wing to Jimmy saying bye. Jimmy waved back. " Now!!!! It's time to train!!!" Jimmy could finally say.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]