Pokemon Adventure
April 19, 2024, 08:15:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wow we need to have actual news.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

MERRY CHRISTMAS PJO/PA

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS PJO/PA  (Read 153 times)
Jake
Global Moderator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« on: December 18, 2010, 08:34:31 pm »

(Feel free to join! Just one rule. No killing ((Twilli)) And be merry! :D)
---------------
Jake finished setting up decorations with a snap of his fingers and rushed around placeing food. He threw his hand up, and watched as lights and ortaments decorated the tree, with a star atop. He opened his bag and pulled out a gift for everyone. Jimmy, Joshua, Volcan, Daniel, Nicola, Phoenix, Radboy, Claw, even the newest one, Kailon. Then he pulled out the preasents for his family, the Yisdu's. "God, please let there be no mistle toes." He prayed.
Report Spam   Logged

(<---Bio)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jimmy
Administrator

Awesomeness 4

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 09:00:45 pm »

Jimmy slowly walked towards his cousin Jake's house. He hasn't seen him in awhile. In fact, he hasn't seen anyone in a while. Jimmy's been in a undisclosed location doing undisclosed things for about a year. And this would be the first time he'd seen everybody. I wonder how everyone's changed? I wonder who missed me? I wonder what we're eating? It better be good, maybe chicken or maccaroni or nachos or, As all these questions came to his head, he came up to the doorstep. Forming a fist with his hand, he was about to knock before he relieved, " Wait! I'm Jimmy," he said, with his usual grin on his face, " I don't knock on doors. Haha, knocking on doors, who does that now?" With the snap of his fingers, Jimmy poofed into the house. And instead of smoke he used his favorite, fire. " Hey Jake!!! Long time no-" Jimmy was cut off by the smoke alarm. " Oh yeah, I forgot about the alarms," He said as the sprinklers went off. There was always smoke in the corner of the room. " Ahhhhhh, I forgot. Couches are flammable..............and trees." He said as the couch and Christmas treee were on fire. He used his magic to cut off the sprinkler and douse the flames. The tree was scourched and the couch was burnt. He put his hands to the back of his head. " Sorry cuz. You need me to get a new tree? I mean you can use magic to decorate it, but you can't use magic to find a quality one," he said, his grin once again on his face.
Report Spam   Logged

Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

Nepeta: Do the series of cute things!

View Profile
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 11:40:03 pm »

Up upon the housetop, Twilli lay drunk from Rum 'n' Eggnog, Irish Cream, Rumballs, and most other holiday sources of alcohol. Looking down the chimney grinning, he threw a bunch of wooden logs down into the hearth. Not only did he take the liberty of putting logs into the fireplace in one most informal ways possible, which also scared the hell out of the two people down there, he also decided to light it. With a Molotov Cocktail.

"Merry. F**king. Christmas."

As the heath was made sure to be encased in heat proof glass, Mira's doing, they were able to enjoy Twilli's present the way he intended. The bouncy vixen herself came in, in a Christmas dress decorated in green, red, and mistletoe hanging off the brims, which because she was pretty much taller than everyone that was attending, it hung over peoples heads.

The only person that wouldn't have to hide from it was Twilli, considering that he was taller than Mira, and both her daughters were human sized in there usual form. Mira had planned, and already leaned in a conversation Syssi and Narah had been having earlier. They weren't impressed with their mother, and weren't planning to go anywhere near her. At least until the New Year, considering she usually keeps Mistletoe on her dress until the New Year, Christmas Dress or Not. Christmas was Mira's favorite time of year, because Twilli became drunk and stayed in one place for most of it, and she generally had Mistletoe on her dress to really annoy people that shes a foot taller than them.

"Haaaaiii!" Mira yelled out as she burst through the door, and into the smoky room. With a simple twirl, she quickly corrected Jimmy's foolish mistake, and threw herself into a flying tackle as a greeting. "You've been somewhere for almost a year! Bad Jimmy!" They both tumbled onto the floor, and Jimmy into a wall.
Report Spam   Logged
Dani~
Generic dot is generic.
Global Moderator
Worthy

Awesomeness -9001

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 07:22:45 am »

Daniel was doing his usual routine decorating on Angel Island with Knuckles before he went to see the others.
"Don't you want to see everybody at Christmas Knuckles?" He said while placing some tinsel around the pillars.
"It is my duty to protect the Master Emerald. No matter what time of the year it is." Knuckles responded seriously.
"It's Christmas. Who's gonna steal the emerald?"
"That bat."
"Ooh." Daniel looked at the time. "Woah! I gonna be late!" He rushed around trying to get the rest of the decorations up.
"Calm down Daniel! Just stand infront of the Master Emerald and I'll take you there."
Daniel stopped and walked over to the emerald. "Uhh, like this?"
"Yeah. Ok." Knuckles walked over to the emerald and said some sort of chant and teleported Daniel into the house.

Several seconds later, Daniel materialized inside the house with a green glow.
"Ahh... I'm here. Hiya people!" He turned around and saw that he wasn't late.
"Darn. My watch must be broken. Oh well."
Report Spam   Logged
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 09:35:07 am »

The tree rustled. Many leaves, cinged from Jimmy's enterance, crumbled from the withered black branches and with hit the floor. The biggest box from underneath the tree rumbled, so violently quaking until...

"OH MY GOD IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Joshua burst from out of the box, noted 'Do not open until christmas'. The lid shot right off, through the air, and unluckily smacked his eldest friend in the face. With a shudder, Daniel slipped onto the couch, but with the heath and Jimmy and Jake standing nearby, and the air crackling with flame; Daniel turned into a baked coach potato. The air was filled with screams (of laughter), and Daniel teleported in random directions, searching vigorously for something to put out the flames-- aha.

Swiping a flask of Rum 'N' Egg-nogg from Twilli, Dan splashed the contentes across his flame-strewn body. Being magical, and being burnt by lava from Illiwt as a test ages ago, Dan had developed a somewhat immunity to fire, but not so much could be said as an immunity to a Yisdu. Twilli, drunken and incensed, stole the bottle back from Dan's grasp and swung it into his face, the vial smashing and sending Dan flying back down to ground level, groaning. Joshua felt the urge to comment something simple.

"Best. Non magical enterance. On PJOR. Ever."
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Nickname: Tails
Ability: ~Synchronize~, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 12.5/14
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Nickname: Toxin
Ability: ~Poison Point~, ~Rivalry~ Holding: Rawst Berry
Happiness: 210, Level: 15, Experience: 8/15
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
 Nickname: N/A
 Ability: ~Battle Armour~, ~Sniper~, Holding: N/A
 Happiness: 80, Level: 5, Experience: 0/5
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Jimmy
Administrator

Awesomeness 4

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 01:47:49 pm »

While Jimmy was helping himself to some snacks, he noticed that everything he messed up, seemed to be back to normal. " How'd? Oh, hey Mi-" That was Jimmy could get out before he was knocked down onto the ground and into the wall. " Hey Mira," he said rubbing his head. " Yeah, I know I've been gone for a year. I guessing if you here, then Twilli must be. Where's he at?" He then turned to the fireplace as he heard the thud of logs coming down from the chimeny. The logs were lit my a Molotov Cocktail, also coming from the chimeny. " I just gonna guess that's him up there," He said, just now noticing Mira's dress as well. " Uhhhhhh, interesting.......dress," He said. Trying to gather himself from the fall, he noticed a green light in the corner. It was Daniel. Then Joshua popped out of one of the presents under the tree. " More people, more destruction," Jimmy said, getting up and now leaning against the wall he was knocked against. " This is what I left behind,"
Report Spam   Logged

Aura

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 08:01:42 pm »

Outside, Aura appeeared out of nowhere. She looked in through one of the windows, and watched in amusement as Joshua accidently hit Daniel in the face. It took her a second before she realised why they were celebrating.

"Oh right." She said to herself. "It's Christmas isn't it... I guess I've reached that age where I don't care anymore. Christmas is really just a massive excuse for people to spend money, get drunk and party. But..." She mused, watching the chaos inside. "That's not nessisarily a bad thing."

Aura pushed open the door with one paw, then bounded in happily.

"Merry Christmas Jake!" She exclaimed, hugging the said member of PA, before proceeding to give this greeting to everyone in the room (Well of course changing the name of the said person every time to match the person she hugged).

THUD.

Aura's head whipped around, and spotted the source of the noise. Logs of wood were being dropped down the chimney. A seconds silence then... a Molotov Cocktail was dropped down the chimney, setting all the wood on fire in one gigantic explosion. She grinned, knowing very well who this would be.

"Oi Twili!" She yelled up the Chimney, carefully avoided the flames. "Merry Christmas!" Knowing Twili, he was probably drunk.
Report Spam   Logged
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 08:41:45 pm »

Twilli peered over the top of the chimney, his fur singed from falling into several fires earlier, complimented his gleaming yellow Kitsune eyes. In the spirit of Christmas, and several concoctions that had been slipped into his drinks from his daughters earlier, he smiled down to the girl underneath him, blew her a kiss. A call back from calmer times, Mira could feel that Twilli was temporarily in a cheerful mood.. It wouldn't last though.
 "Never does.." Mira muttered to herself as she started fool around with Jake's hair, absentmindedly.
Report Spam   Logged
Dani~
Generic dot is generic.
Global Moderator
Worthy

Awesomeness -9001

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 07:07:43 am »

Daniel quickly changed from his burnt and wet clothes and punched Josh in the face.
"Watch what you are doing next time!" He said before cleaning his glasses.

Daniel put them back onto his eyes, looked around and saw that many more people had arrived. "Heh. I have a feeling this is gonna be some party."
Report Spam   Logged
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 08:44:18 am »

Joshua... was stunned. He didn't mind that Daniel had punched him, no, but he had just changed right in front of everyone. O.o

"Erm, quite... some party. Ahaha..." Joshua smiled awkwardly, simaltaneously wishing for some *random* excuse to get him out of the situation.

"God... where is Nicola?"
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Nickname: Tails
Ability: ~Synchronize~, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 12.5/14
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Nickname: Toxin
Ability: ~Poison Point~, ~Rivalry~ Holding: Rawst Berry
Happiness: 210, Level: 15, Experience: 8/15
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
 Nickname: N/A
 Ability: ~Battle Armour~, ~Sniper~, Holding: N/A
 Happiness: 80, Level: 5, Experience: 0/5
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Cinder
The Mario Painter [Actually I'm doing Famitracker now]

Awesomeness 1

Skype? Find me at VolcanBrimstone. :3

View Profile WWW
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 12:33:30 pm »

Volcan stood up from his mid-day nap and looked down the hill. The house he had been watching was almost filled with people now. He slept through everyone arriving!!

He quickly reached into a Small cube that was glowing a bright blue and pulled out a Snowboard. It had to be 20 times the size of the cube! He stuffed the cube into his pocket, and jumped onto his snowboard. He then guided the nose of the snowboard so that he would start riding down the hill, toward the front door of the house. He took a small whistle out of his pocket and blew into it. It made a sound just loud enough for somebody to hear, and at the same time, just soft enough to not create an avalanche... He blew into it, trying to signal somebody in the house to look out the window, and hopefully open the door for him...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 12:35:12 pm by VolcanBrimstone » Report Spam   Logged
Dani~
Generic dot is generic.
Global Moderator
Worthy

Awesomeness -9001

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2010, 06:38:50 pm »

Daniel sat down when Josh said, "God... where is Nicola?"

"Hmm... Speaking of where people are. I wonder where Narah is?" He said while scratching his head.

He then heard something from outside, it was very faint and quiet but it was something. "Hey. Did anybody just hear something just now?"
Report Spam   Logged
Nicola
Administrator
Worthy

Awesomeness 1

View Profile
Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2010, 11:31:26 pm »

"Oh no, I'm late!" Nicola squealed as she caught a glance of the old-style grandfather clock stationed in the hall of her cabin.

As she was vacationing in that cozy cabin for the winter, the PJO Christmas party was only a block or so away, but it had already begun and Nicola hadn't gotten herself ready yet. Dashing up the stairs, the girl threw on her purple hoodie and a coat to go over it, then stepped into her boots, running back down the stairs and straight out the front door. She trudged hurriedly through the snow towards the house in which the party was being held, screeching to a stop and turning back once to retrieve her large pile of Christmas presents for everyone.

Nicola was shaking with both the cold and her excitement to see everyone again; as she had been on vacation, she hadn't had much time to socialize with all of her friends from PJO and was quite eager to see everyone for such a happy occasion. Who knew, even Twilli might have been affected by the Christmas joy.

Jarring the door handle a bit with her elbows, Nicola managed to get the door to swing open despite the large amounts of presents in her arms. Just standing in the doorway, she found the faces of Jake, Mira, Dan, Aura, Joshua, and Jimmy. Upon seeing Jimmy, Nicola thanked her lucky stars that she had heard early that he was coming, otherwise she wouldn't have had time to get him a present.

Still standing in the open doorway, Nicola took note of who didn't appear to be there. The girl could easily assume that Twilli was likely off in a hidden spot causing mischief, and Volcan... Where was Volcan?

Sensing a movement behind her, she turned around just in time to sidestep Volcan, who hurtled into the house dramatically on his snowboard. Stepping into the house after him, Nicola closed the door behind her, set down the presents, and threw her overcoat onto a hook by the door before turning to look at everyone.

"Merry Christmas, everybody!" she exclaimed, showing them a big grin.
Report Spam   Logged

Shinx

Nickname: Bolt
Ability: Intimidate, Holding: Nothing
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 5/14
Tackle   Leer
Charge Bite

Lucario

Nickname: Crystal
Ability: Steadfast, Holding: Silk Scarf
Happiness: 250, Level: 13, Experience: 8.5/13
Quick Attack   Force Palm
Endure   Counter

Corsola

Nickname: Aqua
Ability: Hustle, Natural Cure, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 190, Level: 8, Experience: 3.5/8
Tackle   Harden
Bubble

Growlithe

Nickname: Donut
Ability: Intimidate & Flash Fire, Holding: Nothing
Happiness: 80, Level: 10, Experience: 0/10
Bite   Roar
Ember   Leer
<--My Bio
Phoenix

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2010, 12:03:54 pm »

Phoenix was sitting up in the Mountains, doing her usual meditation. As she came out of her meditative trance, she realized something that she had forgotten. There's supposed to be a Christmas Party coming up. She stood up, said her goodbyes to all the Monks of the Temple that she was staying at, and in the blink of an eye, she was in the other dimension, picking up the presents she got everybody. "Perfect place to hide them too!" She said as she realized she was the only person of the group who could even get to them.

With another Blink of an eye, Phoenix appeared outside a cabin. In the doorway, stood Nicola, oblivious to the fact that Phoenix was right behind her. Just as she was about to tap Nicola on the shoulder, something caught the attention to both Nicola and Phoenix. Phoenix was first to notice Volcan coming up behind them on a Snowboard and she quickly teleported herself INside the cabin, out of harms way. Then Volcan came rushing through the front door on his board. As far as she could tell, NOBODY noticed her appearance. For the time being, she just set her presents down beside the Tree and took a seat near the fireplace. As she sat there, the Fire danced in a way that seemed to make the fire look as if it wanted to be closer to her...
Report Spam   Logged

Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2010, 01:40:25 pm »

Twilli decided after awhile sitting in a drunken stupor upon the roof was boring. He quickly fixed his hair, and ridded his body of the lethal amounts of toxins that was in the booze, but still decided to do one thing before that was completely done. He jumped over the side of the chimney, going straight down into it. Landing in the fire, and now covered in soot, everyone turned to look at him, dumbstruck, that a seven foot tall, anthropomorphic fox, missing an eye, had jumped down the chimney, into the fire, putting it out, then walking in with a uncharacteristic grin on his face.

"Merry. F**king. Christmas."
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]