Pokemon Adventure
April 19, 2024, 11:05:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Covenant Firefight

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Covenant Firefight  (Read 122 times)
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

Nepeta: Do the series of cute things!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« on: December 10, 2010, 08:48:04 pm »

(While partially pointless, this was spamming the Cbox considerably, so it is now a thread.)

Current Squad:
Twilli - ODST, Sniper Trained.
Dan- Spartan III, All Around.
Psiko - Spartan III, CQC.

Rules:
NO EXCESSIVE SWEARING.

No Godmodding. (Duh)

Actual RP.

For respawning, someone else has to post.

I control the onslaught, and my own character (Who, by the way is hiding and doesn't do much except run around and do something ridiculous so people may spawn.)

The Better you RP, the less likely I smite you with a random act of horrible luck. (I will have a Number
Generator out, to determine if something horrible or awesome happens.)

If you want to join, PM me. If you want to join, but don't know much about the Halo universe, I'll give you a quick briefing before you drop into combat. I WILL ENTER YOU INTO THE RP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vocab for minors/Non B.net frequenters.

Unggoy - Grunt
Kig-Yar Shields/Squads - Jackal/3 Jackals, 1 Jackal Sniper.
Kig-Yar Snipers - Jackal/Skirmisher Snipers.
Kig-Yar Seekers/Squads - Skirmishers/3 Skirmishers, 1 Skirmisher Sniper.
Jirhanae - Brutes
Sangheili - Elites
Yanme/Buggers - Drones
Huragok/Kittens - Engineers (If you kill a wave 'well', I might let it help you.)

Barry Bonds Plasma - Plasma Grenade threw across the area, just happen to get you. Sangheili Generals and Grunts use these quite often.

Sammy Sosa's Grunt - A grunt that throws Plasmas so fast, that they are exploding in a thin line behind you or on you. Also has a fuel rod with Aim Bot. Enjoy.

Underlined text is over Coms, Italics are thoughts, and Bold is Natural. (Only I can control natural events. I'm fair though.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Set.. Start. Ridiculous ON.

The hum of a Phantom buzzed on the ears of the 3 soldiers, huddled together in a cave nestled in the rocky landscape. No escape, as the Covenant foot soldiers landed on the ground.. Unggoy and Kig-Yar Shield Squads descended upon the ground, and a squeal was heard as an accidental land led to the decapitation of an Unggoy, as a Shield cut his head as it landed.
 "I never knew why they called 'em Jackals.. They always looked more like boids to me.." A fully armored ODST said to his group mates, and chuckled. "I'll be up 'igh, give ya cover." The Helljumper patted his Sniper Rifle, nicknamed Akask, Cree for Arrow. Twilli continued up the rockface until he had a decent view of the area.
 "In coming! Two Squads coming your way! Man up Troopers!"
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 10:31:14 am by Twilli » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kailon
The Anti-Ranger Ranger

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 12:14:07 am »

The Spartan-III, his armor black apart from the red streaks and obvious signs of wear and tear cocks his shotgun, nudging Dan. "You ready man? Ready to rip up some Covie scum bags? Cause I'm ready to KICK SOME F****ING A**!" With that, Psiko charges out, putting his shotgun on his back and drawing his pistol, firing at the grunts.
Report Spam   Logged

Profile Link!
"Vulpix", Level 8, Female, Bold, Item: None, Flash Fire, 5/8 XP

"Gastly", Level 5, Male, Rash, Item: None, Levitate, 0/5 XP
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 12:54:51 am »

(Covenant: 9874 = Somebody gonna get ahurtin, reeal bad.
Psiko: 674 = Horrible.
Twilli: 6041 = Decent.
Dan: N/A)

The yelling of a obviously stealth lacking Spartan echoed the entire area..
 "Psiko you god damned moron.." Twilli shuffled a tad to get comfortable in his area, and let a sniper shot pierce through the air, dropping three Unggoy as the shot took off a Jackal's shield, leaving it weakened. The shot obviously left the small force with less morale, but they decided to take aim at the close ranged expert, and turn it around. The remaining Unggoy drew back, and the Shields got in close and strafed around, enclosing the Spartan.
 Mid Ranged Snipers took positions in cover from the ODST's sights, and Long Ranged Snipers forced Twilli into cover.
 Can't get the b****rds off me, yer on yer own until I get a better angle..
 The Mid ranged started to take shots of the now falling back spartan, taking down his shields. Even with the situation horrible for the worn Spartan, the whoooosh of an over head banshee fell down onto the battlefield the remaining grunts cheering at the now almost confirmed kill.

(Chance of Good Fortune: 4859 Heavy Injury, non fatal.)

Twilli scrambled into a new position, and eliminated the mid range snipers raining hell upon Psiko, as his shield's dropped, and he fell into cover as several shots fell upon his leg, mainly plasma, but a needle caught and stuck. Long Ranged Snipers took the fire to Twilli again, and he fell back to cover, leaving Psiko to be caught out of range from the foot soldiers.

"Casualty Report?"
Report Spam   Logged
Kailon
The Anti-Ranger Ranger

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 12:57:23 am »

"D*** B******S!" Psiko screamed loud enough for Twilli to hear as he holstered his handgun, using this as a chance to look at his leg. The armor was burnt to a crisp but still intact, apart from the small... Big hole and needle in his leg. That was gonna scar. . . Nevertheless, Psiko twisted around, going up on his knee and pulling out his shotgun, firing two shells quickly without aiming before dropping back down, and breathing heavily. He pulled the pin on a grenade and counted to three, before chucking it over his cover, and at the Grunts. "DIE YOU ALIEN SCUM!" he screamed at them, the grenade beautifully arcing through the air.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 01:00:01 am by Kailon » Report Spam   Logged

Profile Link!

Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 01:08:45 am »

Covy: 7364
Twilli: 2361
Psiko: 5543

---

"That didn't answer my question, Jackass!" The ODST yelled down to his partner, and took a peak out from cover. A Focus Rifle shot instantly fell on his visor, and was blinded as the heat poured onto his face. "Oh s**t..." The Banshee wooshed overhead, right above Twilli. He whipped around, and caught the Driver in the Banshee's rear end, and put a shot straight into his leg. The Banshee seemed to be unoccupied, and drifted off and crashed into the rocks, in which the driver fell out as the release was set off from the collision with the rock face.
 Twilli took another peak out, and got a chance to put an (9056) extremely excellent shot straight into a Long Range's rifle, instantly setting off the core components, detonating it, and every piece of organic life within ten meters was instantly destroyed in the explosion. He took out the other two long range's while they were distracted.
 "Fresh Clip, give me a sec.."
Report Spam   Logged
Kailon
The Anti-Ranger Ranger

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 10:03:35 am »

"Oh shut up you p****, you're not even down here f***ing fighting!" Psiko said with a sneer as Twilli screamed back. Psiko crouched up from his cover again, staggering backwards spamming his shotgun at the Covenant, less aiming and more of a suppressing fire, working his way back to the Spawn Zone to grab a health kit and fix his freaking busted leg. ""D***** TWLLI! F***ING COVER ME!"
Report Spam   Logged

Profile Link!

Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 10:29:42 am »

(I'm adding a new rule, no excessive swearing. Why? It's impossible to tell what your saying.)

Covy: 2342
Psiko: 1064
Twilli: 108 (FFS...)
Josh: 6311

-----

"You think your fighting?! I'm the one who ain't almost dead!" Even as the words left his mouth, he knew that he wasn't going to be alive for long, and a fuel rod shot ripped onto the rock he was hiding behind, dislodging it and he was sent into free fall onto the war torn battle field.

"Warthog, Inbound!" the message from an incoming Spartan tore into comms, right as it swung around the corner, and (4314) straight towards the rocks, they, however landed in front of the 'hog, stopping it in it's tracks.

Twilli decided to try and and grab the wart hogs chain in his desperate fall, (9642) and swung off it, and by bringing his legs up, he ended up in quite good shape. Without a rifle or a helmet, which had fallen off in a 100 meter fall, laying beside his now destroyed sniper rifle, quite intact. "Ain't you an angel sent from heaven!" The adrenaline dizzy helljumper said to the warthog driver. "What's your name, son?"

"Josh.. And shouldn't you have a helmet?"

"Good idea. I'll go and get it."
Report Spam   Logged
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 03:28:58 pm »

The soldier - aptly named Joshua - weaved through enemy plasma and needle, avoiding most of what would have been a fatal crescendo of fire and brash metal.

"Where the hell are we going? Do we charge, or what?"
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Nickname: Tails
Ability: ~Synchronize~, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 12.5/14
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Nickname: Toxin
Ability: ~Poison Point~, ~Rivalry~ Holding: Rawst Berry
Happiness: 210, Level: 15, Experience: 8/15
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
 Nickname: N/A
 Ability: ~Battle Armour~, ~Sniper~, Holding: N/A
 Happiness: 80, Level: 5, Experience: 0/5
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 09:30:14 pm »

Covy: 3612
 Psiko: 69 (LOL!)
 Twilli: 2932 (Grr face!)
 Josh: 4728

------

Twilli pulled his helmet, the visor with a small crack in it, off the ground, and hoisted it onto his head. It quickly polarized, and heard Josh yelling. He was more interested in a Pelican, flying towards there location.

"Pelican! INBOUND!" Twilli shouted out, and the others turned to look, and the Pelican's gunner dispatched the remaining Covenant.

"Thought you guys wouldn't mind a little help."

"Why would we?

"Large Force of Covenant, sweeping the area. We're staying ahead, ETA is currently at ten minutes. I'd suggest trying to bug out. There are conveys behind us, and you guys already have a 'Hog. Pile in, get the f**k outta here.

"You heard 'im! Move out!"

As the Pelican drifted off, they heard it. The whoosh of a Banshee, going straight over, and after the Pelican. Then a second. Explosions could be heard in the distance, and screaming of troopers as Banshees tore apart the conveys.

"Let's get the f**k outta here before they notice!"

The troopers all ran towards the Warthog, and jumped in, Dan hanging onto the Turret while Twilli controlled it.

"Josh.. You couldn't of brought a Gauss?" Twilli b***hed as a Banshee flew overhead, and turned towards them. "DRIVE!"
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 10:21:00 am by Twilli » Report Spam   Logged
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 10:07:04 am »

"My supplies are somewhat limited, y'know!" Joshua was more or less concentrated on dodging plasma mortar than arguing, however. "I know it's not my place to give orders, but couldn't you guys shoot that thing?! I think there's a Grenade Launcher under the passenger seat, if I remember placing correctly... Erm, you there, hanging onto the turret! Make yourself useful and read this monitor here for any incoming threats!"
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Nickname: Tails
Ability: ~Synchronize~, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 12.5/14
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Nickname: Toxin
Ability: ~Poison Point~, ~Rivalry~ Holding: Rawst Berry
Happiness: 210, Level: 15, Experience: 8/15
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
 Nickname: N/A
 Ability: ~Battle Armour~, ~Sniper~, Holding: N/A
 Happiness: 80, Level: 5, Experience: 0/5
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Jessica
Dark Fyre Twill
Lovey-Dovey-Sharky Girl~

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 12:10:55 am »

Covy: 5566
Psiko: 6513
Twilli: 9036
Josh: 536
Dan: 8999

------

(Dan, I'm taking you over, since you refuse to post.)

Dan reached under the seat, and grabbing around for a Grenade Launcher, and hopefully it's ammo. He found it, a case of ammo, and dragged it out, and checking the chamber, slid in one of twenty grenades. "Here goes nothing.." He took aim, and let a shot fly. Psiko opened his mouth to say that he should have the Grenade Launcher, but Twilli quickly handled it.
 "Keep your mouth shut, Trooper!"
 "What you got to say over me, ODST?"
 "I'm a Higher rank that you, freak."
 He was stunned by the response, and tried to shrug it off and help Josh.

Twilli noticed something bad incoming. "Josh..? Josh! Starboard turn! NOW!" The Warthog took a sharp turn left and Twilli cursed under his breath.. "I SAID STARBOARD, MORON!"
 A Sangheili Entry Vehicle crashed down and just missed the Warthog. A General coming out, armed with a flak cannon AKA Fuel Rod Cannon.
 "GUN IT JOSH!" Several shots tore out, one going over, one landing short, and one staying right behind the Warthog at the exact same speed.
 "Er.. What the hell? Don't slow down. For F**k sakes.. Incoming, SEV! Port Side!"
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]