Pokemon Adventure
March 29, 2024, 02:37:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 患者が目覚めたとき、彼の骨格がありませんでした!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Sarah J. Pallet Town

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah J. Pallet Town  (Read 40 times)
Phoenix

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: December 07, 2010, 10:40:49 pm »

Sarah grew up in the town of Viridian City. Ever since she moved there, she's been fascinated by the Pokemon that surrounded her. Finally, one year, She was given permission by her mother to continue the age-old tradition of Starting her own Pokemon Journey. Faith called up Phoenix to tell her the good news. Grandma Phoenix paid a visit that day to see Sarah off.

They all decided to travel over to Pallet Town together to get Sarah her first Pokemon. Sarah has had her thoughts on who she wanted to start with for ages, but she still wasn't sure. As they traveled on Route 1, they saw a Pokemon that was completely out of place. At the first site of it, Sarah knew that that was the Pokemon she wanted...

"Mom! I want that Pokemon! I want to start with it. Can I? Will you help me get it? Please??" Sarah begged out. Before Faith could reply, Phoenix was already on the case. In no time at all, the Pokemon was caught inside a Pokeball.

"Ok Sarah, you can have it, but we need Professor Oak to say whether or not its safe enough for you to start with, Ok?" Phoenix said, smiling. Faith gave a slightly worried look, but she didn't say anything. As hey got into Pallet Town, Professor Oak was waiting outside. Faith had called ahead to let him know.

"Ah, You must be Sarah. Are you excited to start your new Journey?" Professor Oak Questioned. Sarah Happily Nodded her head yes. "Good. Now, if you would follow me, I have a good selectio~"

Phoenix interrupted here. "Actually Professor. We were wondering if you could possibly check to see if this Pokemon is safe enough for her..." She held out the Pokeball. "It was kinda out of place in the Middle of Route 1."

The Professor took the Pokeball and said, "Hmm. Well, I suppose I could. Follow me." He motioned for them to come to his Lab. Inside the Lab, the Pokemon was released from its Ball-like prison. It sat there, looking at the four of them Quizzically.

Professor Oak said, "Ah, A Budew. That wouldn't be so bad I guess. Just watch out for the Poison Points, if it has any. Other than that, it is a fairly good Pokemon to start with. And it already seems very calm so I don't think it'd be a Problem." The Budew Just sat down and listened to the Professor with Awe. It then looked at Sarah and back at him. It was almost as if it knew what was going on.

"Sarah, What do you say?" Faith said. She looked as Sarah gleamed with Joy.

"Oh Thank you Professor. Thank You so much!" She then went forward to hug her new Pokemon. Everyone said to Watch it, but nothing seemed to happen, that time. The Budew seemed really happy to be hugged by Sarah.

"So, do you want to nickname your Pokemon Sarah?" Professor Oak asked.

"Umm... Yeah. How does Marietta Sound?" Sarah asked around. Everyone agreed. "Ok. Marietta it is. Do you like that Marietta?" The Budew simply smiled and nodded.

The Professor saw that they were happy and decided to try to stay out of it. But then he had an idea. "Hey Sarah, If you would like some advice on starting your quest, you can ask some of my Aide's. They may have good information for you. Some of them may even give you something to do and maybe even rewards for doing something."

Phoenix said, "Sarah, That's a good idea. You should do that. As for me and your mom, we're going back to the house. You be careful and when your ready, be sure to tell us Bye."

"Ok Grandma, I will!" Sarah said. She then hugged them and they wandered off. Sarah then looked back at the Lab to see one of Professor Oak's Aides standing outside. She started to hustle over...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Phoenix

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 05:00:36 pm »

As Sarah approached the Man, she noticed that he had a package sitting behind his legs. It was almost as if he was guarding the package. "Umm... Mr. Aide sir? Hi." Sarah said.

The Aide looked at her and said, "Oh, yes sorry. I'm one of Professor Oak's Aides. How are you today?"

"Well, I'm doing awesome, 'specially since I got my first Pokemon today."

"Oh you did? That's wonderful." The Aide replied. He then looked over Sarah as if pondering something. Sarah tensed up as she noticed this. "You seem pretty trustworthy. Can I ask you to do something for me?" Sarah just nodded her head. He then bent down to pick up the package he had been guarding. "Ok, you see. This package contains a Special Pokeball. It is one of Professor Oaks prized possessions. Well, I need to get it delivered to another one of the Aide's in Route 1. He accidentally left earlier without it. I would deliver it myself, but I don't have any of my own Pokemon to protect me on the way. Would you kindly deliver it for me?"

Sarah looked at the Aide for a second before replying. "Umm, sure. I'll deliver it safely. You can count on me!"

The Aide happily handed over the Package. "Thank You so much. Would you also kindly come back when your finished so I can reward you?"

"Of course!" Sarah replied. She then put the small package in her bag and turned towards Route 1. "I'll be back in no time at all!" She yelled back as she started to run. The Aide chuckled as he shook his head...

[This will be continued in Route 1]
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]