Pokemon Adventure
April 19, 2024, 12:56:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

leave it to bidoof part 2!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: leave it to bidoof part 2!!  (Read 23 times)
Claw

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: November 05, 2010, 05:01:19 pm »

"Where do we look now?" said peter, looking up at the gloomy sky.
"Hmm we could try route 1, but it might be risky" answered Claw.
"Well if it's risky then I’m not going!" said peter.
"You might not have to!" grunted Claw.
"I have to go home now anyway” grunted peter back.
“Ok I’ll tell you if i see your bidoof  see ya later” said Claw.
“Oh! One more thing ...” said peter, rummaging through his satchel “... if you’re going to look in  Route 1 your gonna need protection” said peter handing Claw a poke ball “it’s a Mr. mime lvl 1, try not to lose it. I really have to go now so be careful”
“thanks for the Mr. mime” Claw shouted after him “like it will help” Claw sighed quietly  and started towards route 1 

Claw was walking for 30 minutes before he saw smoke coming from trees far off in the forest "chaos" he thought and started running towards the orangey light. a moment leter he slowed to a jog " i wonder if hes been eateen alive yet, that smokes probably alerting the pidgeys maybe i should just-" Claws thoughts were silence by a bidoof he saw running through the forest chased by a ghastly "well isnt that a pencil in a meowth  mall"  he said aloud the bidoof seemed to be running towards pallet town. Claw continued towards the the flames he was step away from finding his charmander when suddenly a smoking branch fell on him "AAGH!!" Claw screamed, he pushed the branch of him and got up, Claw could see a little orangey light in the distance followed by 3 black balls. Claw got up "damn it! walking out of the forest, claw thought he would never see Chaos again.

>>>>well then wasnt this a nice turn of events for Claw, will he find chaos and claim his prize or will he and mr mime fail horribly like they always do, FIND OUT!! in the last part of... leave it to bidoof part 3!<<<
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]