Pokemon Adventure
April 19, 2024, 09:16:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

"leave it to bidoof!" part 1

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "leave it to bidoof!" part 1  (Read 17 times)
Claw

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: October 29, 2010, 06:57:35 pm »

It had been a week since Claw had caught his first pokemon, he was a clumsy charmander called chaos, chaos was called chaos beacause he kept setting fire to everything. Claw was throwing stones into a tree one day which chaos was climbing to get to a pidgey nest when suddenly a boy who looked a little younger than Claw prodded him in the back, Claw spun around to face the unknown boy "can you help me" he said  in a slightly sqeaky voice "depends on the situation" said Claw  "well my bidoof ran away *sniff*" sniffed the boy  "... ok i'll help but first i need to get my charmander down from that tree before-"  smoke started coming from the tree "-that happens!"  sighed claw, a second later chaos fell from the tree. "ok lets get the hay outta here!" said claw as he started running from the angry pidgey's followed by chaos and the boy "whats your name anyway kid?" claw panted as one of the pidgey's swooped over his head, "Peter" said peter as both of them ducked round a corner

>>>>what will happen to our two charecters will they find the bidoof or be eaten alive by pidgey? find out in part 2!!<<<<
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]