Pokemon Adventure
March 28, 2024, 05:32:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Kailon [Complete]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kailon [Complete]  (Read 96 times)
Kailon
The Anti-Ranger Ranger

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter
« on: October 25, 2010, 05:06:45 pm »

- No Pic Yet

Character Name: Kailon Evarro

Starting Region: Kanto

Trainer Class: Ranger

Starter Pokemon: Vulpix, shiny.

Starter Nickname: N/A

Starter Gender: Female

Role Play Example: To Summarize: On airplane, zombie just nommed on the bartender. My guy is freaking out ATM, not knowing what's going in.

James bites his lip, and decides his own life is worth more than the couple's. He picks up a broken scrap from the chair and throws it at the curtain. A second later, an angry woman sticks her head out to see what the h*** James is doing, before noticing the two shuffling and blood soaked creatures moving past her. She shrieks slightly, alarmed, and ducks back behind the curtain. However, she moved too late, and the two creatures noticed her. They reach the curtain within a few seconds, and they both shuffle through the curtain, while shrieks of fear and disgust from both lovers get louder and louder, before suddenly jumping up in volume, then quickly dying out.

Meanwhile, James can only imagine what is going on behind the curtain as he holds back nausea. Several minutes of flesh ripping and bone crunching later, the bartender and old man come out from behind the curtain, both of them soaked in more bleed before. James grips the chair leg tight, as he continue to hold back the urge to vomit. Quickly, a realization comes to his head: He has no manner to escape. The main section of the airplane is filled with these... Monsters, and the bar he's in has at least two of them wanting to feed on him. He stands there in, emotionless, for a second, before opening his mouth with a yell as he charges forward, extending his arm as much as possible, as to keep distance between him and the monsters, and swings the chair leg.

The chair leg hits the thing in the head, but not with enough force. He leaps back as they both lunge for him, and he swings once again at the old man's head, this time striking it hard enough the knock it down. This time, James rolls to the side to avoid the bartender grabbing at him, but he quickly stands up and stabs at him with the broken chair leg, however, James missing him, and worse, drops the chair leg, leaving him defenseless against the two monsters. He glances around, spotting the table cover and grabbing it, throwing it over the bartenders head as a distraction as he runs around back of him, grabbing the chair limb in the process. He then proceeds the beat the him as many times as he can before it turns around. The bartender falls by the fourth swing, blood quickly seeping into the table cloth. James' focus then returns to the old man, who is slowly standing up. He takes a step over to it and lifts the chair leg above his head, swing it down with enough force to both break the skull of the old man and the chair leg. James stands there for a few seconds breathing heavy before the adrenaline wears off. He then proceeds to run behind the bar counter and vomit excessively for almost a minute.

James slowly recovers from his vomiting, staggering a few steps before grabbing a bottle of whiskey, pouring a quick shot for himself before taking the bottle and managing to put it in his pocket, muttering to himself, "No one's gonna miss this..." He takes a few more steps to walk around the bar, sitting at a stool and staring at the rest of the bar. "What the h*** is going on here..." he sighs. Seconds later, the captain comes onto the intercom, his voice slightly shaky, "Attention any remaining passengers... We'll soon be attempting to land in Leeds..." With that, James stands up and walks over to the window, looking out at the cityscape of Leeds slowly coming into view. James thinks for a moment, 'This airplane is filled with those things... I'm not going to make it if we land... But...' He quickly glances around, spotting an emergency exit door. 'If I could find a parachute...' James then quickly scrambles around the room, searching for a parachute or anything to get him out of here. Finally, he spots something under the bar counter: large box-like compartment. He struggles for a minute to open it, before finally kicking it several times to break the lock holding it shut. He smiles as a backpack with a small white patch on the side says 'Parachute' falls out. He picks it up and quickly puts it on, looking around on it finding a small handle labeled 'Pull'.

James walks over to the exit, quickly grabbing the bottle again and taking a quick swig from it and managing to fit it back into his pocket. He mutters once again to himself, "Well... Here we go..." With that, he braces himself with one arm and both legs as he opens the exit with one arm. An alarm goes off inside the plane, warning that part of the plane was opened, but James hears that for only a split second as he and the door get sucks out of the airplane, letting out a yell as he falls. Within a second he's away from the airplane and he begins searching across his chest for the ripcord, finding it quickly and pulling it.

James gets the wind knocked out of him as the parachute flies out of the pack, his arms nearly being ripped out of their sockets. He breaths heavy as he slowly drifts towards the city, blacking out as he gets a few hundred feet from the ground. Fortunately (For him, not the freaks), his parachute gets caught in dead power lines, leaving his body high enough off the ground to be safe from anything below. After a few short minutes he opened his eyes, looking down at the road. "D***it... How the h*** am I supposed to get down from here..." He thinks for a minute, hoping there's a human around, and yells help as loud as he can, hoping someone heard him.

If you want to know what happens next, I'm saved by a fireman and end up with 5 or so other people. We all hide in a school till the military arrive... And they crash their helicopters. We all freak and run, and I get shot in the leg by an a-hole soldier. He and two others get on a bus and drive. Drive far far away...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 08:59:21 am by Nicola » Report Spam   Logged

Profile Link!
"Vulpix", Level 8, Female, Bold, Item: None, Flash Fire, 5/8 XP

"Gastly", Level 5, Male, Rash, Item: None, Levitate, 0/5 XP

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 05:17:47 pm »

Approved. :D
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Nickname: Tails
Ability: ~Synchronize~, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 12.5/14
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Nickname: Toxin
Ability: ~Poison Point~, ~Rivalry~ Holding: Rawst Berry
Happiness: 210, Level: 15, Experience: 8/15
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
 Nickname: N/A
 Ability: ~Battle Armour~, ~Sniper~, Holding: N/A
 Happiness: 80, Level: 5, Experience: 0/5
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Kailon
The Anti-Ranger Ranger

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 05:35:17 pm »

Approved. :D
Thank you  ;D
Report Spam   Logged

Profile Link!

Aura

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 04:10:47 am »

WAIT!!!

I was under the impression that randomly deciding to have a shiny Pokemon for a starter was against the rules... (Sorry Psiko, but I had to point it out.)

Edit: No wait, nevermind. I just saw that you got permission for it... but I feel really confused now, cause I asked for a shiny at the begining too...  ???
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 04:17:58 am by Aura » Report Spam   Logged
Kailon
The Anti-Ranger Ranger

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 05:22:57 am »

WAIT!!!

I was under the impression that randomly deciding to have a shiny Pokemon for a starter was against the rules... (Sorry Psiko, but I had to point it out.)

Edit: No wait, nevermind. I just saw that you got permission for it... but I feel really confused now, cause I asked for a shiny at the begining too...  ???

Well I JUST found my way here after the old PJO closed down... So maybe it's cause the staff felt sorry for JAKE ABANDONING ME OUT IN THE COLD. Ahem, sorry for the outburst.  :D
Report Spam   Logged

Profile Link!

Dani~
Generic dot is generic.
Global Moderator
Worthy

Awesomeness -9001

View Profile
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 06:06:16 am »

We don't feel sorry for anybody here!
Report Spam   Logged
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 10:49:01 am »

Don't worry, Aura. I gave Psiko permission for the shiny. Seeing as he asked nicely, and that having a shiny starter really doesn't give any advantage over other people.
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Nickname: Tails
Ability: ~Synchronize~, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 12.5/14
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Nickname: Toxin
Ability: ~Poison Point~, ~Rivalry~ Holding: Rawst Berry
Happiness: 210, Level: 15, Experience: 8/15
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
 Nickname: N/A
 Ability: ~Battle Armour~, ~Sniper~, Holding: N/A
 Happiness: 80, Level: 5, Experience: 0/5
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Aura

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 02:02:32 am »

Yeah, I saw that. That's where the edit came into place XD

I just thought it was against some invisible rules or something...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]