Pokemon Adventure
April 18, 2024, 10:01:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Change in Contest RP

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Change in Contest RP  (Read 53 times)
RedFox

Awesomeness 15

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: July 26, 2010, 06:52:57 pm »

Alright, while somebody's going through the contest, I would like to propose a modification in the way that the contest is run.

First of all, the contest shall be split up into two rounds.

Round 1) This shall be the standard show off moves that's been in the games since Ruby/ Sapphire.  This round shall consist of 5 sub-rounds, as it is right now.  The contest shall consist of 4 contestants (at least 1 controlled by a player and up to 3 NPCs), as it is right now.  Basically, this round shall remain mostly the same.

However, after the 5th round of moves, the field is cut down by 2, with the top two scorers moving on to the final.

Round 2/ Final) This shall simply be a 5-round battle (or maybe a 3-round affair) between the two remaining competitors.  If the battle is not decided after the set amount of time (3 or 5 turns), then the judges will determine the winner based on moves performed in that certain category (Cute, Smart, etc.)

I can reword this and I'm open for critique, but it's a rough outline for change. 
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]