Pokemon Adventure
March 28, 2024, 05:07:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Chris's Johto Adventures (Part 1)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris's Johto Adventures (Part 1)  (Read 28 times)
Chris

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Topic Starter Level 1 First Post
« on: July 14, 2010, 07:47:30 pm »

Chris smiled as he looked around. He was surrounded by Pokémon. All Pokémon he bread. There was a Pidgey by a tree, Vulpix sleeping on the ground, Chris’s Eevee on his shoulder, a Pokémon egg in an incubator and more. “This is all I want…To be surrounded by my Pokémon.” Chris said to Eevee. He smiled. “HEY! Goooooooood Morning Johto! This is DJ Zup-Zup, with your good morning wake-up!” The radio alarm clock said.

“Oh! Come on! That was a perfect dream.” Chris yelled to the radio. He hit the off button, and nudged his pet Eevee on the foot of the bed. “Come on Koukon. It’s time to wake up.” He said, and jumped out of bed. He grabbed his black, sleeveless shirt, and slipped it on. He changed out of his red and black camouflage pajama pants, and put on black jeans. He put on his red and black sneakers, and walked down stairs. “Happy 16th birthday!” Chris’s mom, Clair called.
“Thanks Mom.” Chris said with a smile. He sat down and began eating the breakfast his mother made him. When he finished his mom set a small cake down in front of him with 16 candles on it. "Make a wish!" Clair said, and Chris thought for a second. Then he blew all the candles out. Now to make the wish come true... He thought. “So Mom…Since I’m 16 now…Can I finally go on my adventure, like you promised?” He hopefully asked.

“Chris…You know I don’t like talking about this.” Clair sighed.

Chris frowned. “Please Mom? I want to be a breeder!” He begged. “Koukon wants to come too! Isn’t that right, buddy?” He said

“Vee!” Koukon agreed.

“See?” Chris questioned.

“No, Chris…” Clair sighed again. Chris frowned and walked outside. This is a great birthday. He thought. The back door opened again, and Clair's head poked out. "Chris?" She asked.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Go on your journey." She said. Chris jumped up with excitement and dashed inside, then quickly ran up the steps into his room. He grabbed his black back pack and started packing. He rolled up a sleeping bag and put it inside. He grabbed everything else and packed it away. He looked at Koukon. “Ready?” He asked. Koukon nodded. Chris smiled, and put the back pack on and walked downstairs. “Thanks Mom!” He said, and hugged his mom. He picked up Koukon and put him on his shoulder. “Let’s go.” Chris said and opened the door. He walked out and smiled. “The First day of our Adventure…This is going to be interesting.” Chris smiled.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]