Pokemon Adventure
March 29, 2024, 04:29:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Silverclaw - Training time @ Route 2! (Reopened)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silverclaw - Training time @ Route 2! (Reopened)  (Read 804 times)
Aura

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 18, 2010, 11:29:05 pm »

Dusk had left Viridian City in a hurry. It was being attacked by Team Shade and frankly she didn't want to hang around in a place were everything was being stolen or destroyed before she could get her hands on it and do exactly that. Team Shade had spoiled her fun. Dusk scowled and kicked a nearby stone.

"Stupid Brooke..." She muttered. "Stupid green dinosaur Pokemon."

<Ma... maybe you should... stop... worring...> Vasillia said Dusk's neck - she'd managed to drape herself around it. <It's... not good.>

Dusk sighed. The Dratini was right. She should focus on raising Vasillia now, not on the battle earlier. Vasillia had a lot of catching up to do if she wanted to be equal with Nyura after all.

(Vasillia, Dratini level 4)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 08:29:00 pm by Aura » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 09:48:54 am »

Dusk and Vasillia pressed on through the path, the dragon still drooping by Dusk's neck. It wasn't as strong as either of Dusk's other pokemon, but that was why Dusk was being careful. Plus, as a Thief, she had to gain Vasillia's trust, first... A few moments later, however, they arrived at a dead end. A pile of rocks had blocked off the path, too jagged to climb and too high up anyway. This was either an odd, naturistic cause (as Dusk couldn't see any cliffs or rock ores in sight) or this was a man-made disaster. It blocked off the route from the left, so Dusk had no choice but to venture into the growthy trees to her right.

After a few minutes of trekking (Dusk was growng increasingly agitated, as there looked to be no Pokemon around, wierdly) they had to stop and catch thier bearrings. Which was when Dusk heard a Pokemon cry. Vasillia slithered off Dusk's neck, and coiled down her leg and jumped down to the ground. She paused - then slid her way to the other side of a thick wall of trees. Dusk followed, and saw something that she could not believe her eyes. A huge clearing, filled with Pokemon! Starlys, Zigzagoons, Poochyenas, Nidorans, Pidgeys, Ledybas... and the grove was full of berries! Then Dusk saw the pokemon that made the cry earlier - A female Nidoran, had just fallen from a tree, hoping to get the Oran Berry on the branch when it slipped off, and badly injured itself. Vasillia made a beeline towards the Nidoran, almost immediatly upon entering the grove.
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Nickname: Tails
Ability: ~Synchronize~, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 12.5/14
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Nickname: Toxin
Ability: ~Poison Point~, ~Rivalry~ Holding: Rawst Berry
Happiness: 210, Level: 15, Experience: 8/15
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
 Nickname: N/A
 Ability: ~Battle Armour~, ~Sniper~, Holding: N/A
 Happiness: 80, Level: 5, Experience: 0/5
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Aura

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 04:51:33 am »

(Quests are great. She's now on level 7. XD)

Dusk blinked in shock at seeing all the Pokemon gathered here. They must like berries! Vasillia, being a Pokemon was able to move quite freely through the group of Pokemon but Dusk wouldn't be able to. After all, she was a human and these were wild Pokemon. So the thief had no choice but to hang back and wait for Vasillia. Knowing the nature of her Dratini, she would probably try and help the Nidoran. Vasillia, although quiet, was a very caring sort of creature. She didn't approve of Dusk's occupation like Nyura did.

Dusk crouched down, hiding herself slightly behind a bush so she didn't alarm the Pokemon. If Vasillia brought the Nidoran over to her, she might be able to help it. But then again, Vasillia did not trust Dusk yet at all, so things might be a bit difficult.
Report Spam   Logged
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 10:41:43 am »

Vasillia slithered through the winding path of Pokemon - zigzag fashion - and made it's way to the area the Nidoran was whimpering at. After an exchange of muttering and cries, Vasillia tickled the Nidoran with the tip of her tail, and slowly, coiled her bottom-half around the Nidoran's belly. With an effort from both Pokemon, they grunted thier way over to Dusk - out of sight from the other Pokemon. Dusk stared at Vasillia for a few seconds, unsure of what to do.

<Aren't you going to help..?> Vasillia lulled.
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Aura

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 09:50:29 pm »

Dusk nodded to Vasillia and the Nidoran, who seemed to be quite tramatised by her (Dusk's) appearance. She gave the Nidoran an applogetic look before whipping out a potion, seeming a little concerned. She'd never been particully skilled at healing Pokemon so hopefully the potion would clear up any damage that had occured to the Nidoran during it's fall.

And hopefully the other Pokemon wouldn't notice and freak out.
Report Spam   Logged
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 11:17:53 am »

(Sorry, but you do realise that you used your only other potion?)

Nidoran blinked for a second after the spray had settled itself on her wounds. She expected it to burn, for a second - but it felt rather the opposite. Nidoran felt better than before. It smiled at the thief - although quite nervous at her appearance, and slowly trotted off back to her space in the grotto.

<You d-do realise it may of been more resourceful to use a berry perhaps? I mean... that was your only potion...> Vasillia simmered. Dusk cursed under her breath. That may have been more tactful.

Abruptly the ground felt cold, and the Pokemon in the grotto began to cry and run in fear! And even Dusk herself stammered a bit. The cause of this chilling numb had completely taken Dusk aback - but it all made sense as a dark mass entered the grotto - making the bushes and plantation wither and die. Nearly all of the berries had suddenly died - that was the entire food supply for all those pokemon. Dusk wasn't entirely phased by this appearance. After all - she had been quite expecting this.
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Aura

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 09:44:30 pm »

(I was well aware of that. The thing is, I don't normally use potions and stuff like that in battle. Besides, the berriese were over the other side of the clearing, and walking through that would have caused mass panic to the Pokemon. So what else could I do? And frankly, I really don't care about Potions. The biggers ones are far better...

Hold up, what am I expecting? Unless this is the Snover Quest, I have no idea what's happening at the moment so... could you just keep on going with this 'cause I've got no idea what to RP...)
Report Spam   Logged
Aura

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 08:30:19 pm »

(Bump)
Report Spam   Logged
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2010, 08:49:23 pm »

(Ugh, sorry this is soooo late. I thought I replied way back, but apparantly I didn't.)

The Shadow Snover moved through the desolate area swiftly. Dusk watched carefully at every move it made. The Snover moved over to a shapeless mass - once a berry - and picked it up. After examining the dead berry, it popped it in it's move. Smiling, it retrieved even more. It continued for a few minutes, when it noticed the presence of living things in the area... It snapped round, looking at Dusk intensely. She was suddenly caught in a piercing, icy staring contest! Rather hastily, however, before Dusk could register what was going on, the Snover ran off into the bushes, resolving everything in it's path to a black mush. Odd..?
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Aura

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2010, 09:04:10 pm »

"That..." Dusk said quietly to Vasillia. "That must be the Shadow Snover that was apparently in Viridian City. I couldn't find it because of Brooke but it looks like it's moved to here..."

<Oh...> The Dratini said, her eyes becoming hard. <We'd better go stop it then.>

"Agreed."

Both Trainer and Pokemon hurriedly made their way towards where the Snover had disappeared and then started following the path of black destruction that the Snover left in it's wake.
Report Spam   Logged
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2010, 09:09:43 pm »

Dusk and Vasillia leapt from thier fetal, crouching positions, and began to chase after the Shadowy path of raw choas the Snover was leaving in it's path. They could easily catch up to the Snover-- wait, what? The... path had ran out! From where Dusk stood, lush verdant undergrowth sprouted beyond her, and the black path of death neither turned nor burrowed. Snover had disappeared... into thin air. What could this particular Shaodw Pokemon do..?
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Aura

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2010, 09:34:01 pm »

Dusk stopped running in one stride, a look of complete confusion on her face.

"Damn!" She exclaimed, seeing that the trail had disappeared completely. "What the hell can this thing do?!"

Vasillia took a good look around, seeing a path of destruction behind them and a lush forest in front, with nothing but green plant life on the sides.

<I see there to be only one possible thing that could have happened...> She said slowly. <Somehow, the Snover has flown away. Maybe it was carried? Because as far as I know, Snover's cannot fly.>

Dusk nodded, then threw herself towards the nearest healthy tree and quickly climbed up, hoping to have a better view.
Report Spam   Logged
Jo
Administrator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 2

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2010, 09:38:58 pm »

<I see there to be only one possible thing that could have happened...> She said slowly. <Somehow, the Snover has flown away. Maybe it was carried? Because as far as I know, Snover's cannot fly.>

Vasillia gave Aura a hint, thus the thief scrambled up the nearest, sturdiest looking tree. Poking her nose through the branches, she could make out a harsh blue sky, and a sun - shining with the intensity of a very shiny thing (I couldn't think of anything shinier than the sun!!!)! But in vain - no Snover was in sight. Infact, there were no bird pokemon in sight. Damn it, Aura thought. Damn.
Report Spam   Logged

Biography

Umbreon
Tackle
Tail Whip
Shadow Ball
Sand Attack

Nidoran♂
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Poison Sting

Skorupi
Bite
Poison Sting
---
---
Aura

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2010, 09:57:49 pm »

(Dusk. Her name is Dusk)

Dusk sighed as she leapt back down to the ground. "Maybe it can choose when it's super awesome mega death powers are activated or something? So people will have a harder time looking for it?"

<Yes, but if that's true then which way did it go?> Vasillia cried, seeming slighly distressed. Then she paused and seemed to concentrate. <Hold on... I feel a kind of... dark presence. Perhaps it's the Snover? It's coming from...> She paused and then pointed her tail to the left. <That direction.>

Dusk stared at it. It seemed to be slightly greener and healthier than the rest of the route.

"I think you might be right Vasillia. Let's go!"
Report Spam   Logged
RedFox

Awesomeness 15

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2010, 12:52:15 pm »

(I know that I'm not in PF, but I'll help out with as much as I can)

Dusk and Vasilia started traveling slowly and carefully in the direction of the strange, dark presence.  As they walked, they glanced over each and every species of flora that they came across, knowing that the Shadow Snover was likely hiding nearby.  As Dusk continued walking slowly, looking around and surveying the scene, Vasilia suddenly stopped, stopping to examine a small bed of flowers.  Most observers would have walked right by this particular patch of flowers, but Vasilia noticed something very peculiar.  For some reason, each of the brilliantly vibrant colored roses in this section of the woods had a small outline of blackened tips.  Vasilia concentrated for a moment to try and ponder the meaning of the black-tipped roses, when she was suddenly struck with a chill.  The Shadow Snover leapt out of the flower patch, fearing that it was discovered.  Dusk turned around violently to see the Shadow Snover staring down Vasilia, while summoning an icy-cold snowstorm.  The air was rapidly freezing around Dusk as her breath became heavier and heavier.  She was starting to shiver uncontrollably due to the quickly lowering temperature.  Vasilia was still trying to stand its ground in the face of the sudden snowstorm, but it may not last too long.  The Shadow Snover seemed ready to fight, unwilling to run from its pokemon and human hunters any more.       
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]