Pokemon Adventure
April 18, 2024, 06:06:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 患者が目覚めたとき、彼の骨格がありませんでした!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Dorobo in Route 29

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dorobo in Route 29  (Read 383 times)
RedFox

Awesomeness 15

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 12:50:54 pm »

Shinx jumped in between Dorobo and Zigzagoon, ready for a fight.  The wild pokemon saw Shinx and lowered the front of its body, still in a playful manner.  The wild pokemon was oblivious to Shinx's intentions until it looked in the electric pokemon's eyes and received a stern looking LEER in return.  The wild pokemon then started to use a TAIL WHIP to show that it would attack if provoked, hoping to still scare away its attacker.

Shinx: 100% (ATT +1 (Rivalry), DEF -1)
Zigzagoon: 100% (ATT -1, DEF -1)   
Report Spam   Logged

Cinder
The Mario Painter [Actually I'm doing Famitracker now]

Awesomeness 1

Skype? Find me at VolcanBrimstone. :3

View Profile WWW
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2010, 04:19:17 pm »

"Okay Shinx. Don't let it scare you in any way. Show no fear, you will hear that a lot." Dorobo said. Shinx nodded its head. "Let's get you really started with a Tackle Attack."
Report Spam   Logged
RedFox

Awesomeness 15

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 06:21:30 pm »

Shinx ran off in a mad dash, looking to put a big hit on Zigzagoon.  The wild pokemon realized that its scare-tactics weren't working, so it decided to try and use brute force and tried to return any attack back at Shinx.  The two pokemon charged at each other, lowered their heads, and connected with a simultaneous TACKLE.  The two pokemon backed away from each other in what seemed to be a ruthless, yet strangely graceful dance, never diverting their eyes away from each other.

Shinx: 80% (ATT +1, DEF -1)
Zigzagoon: 60% (ATT -1, DEF -1)   
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 12:40:04 pm by RedFox » Report Spam   Logged

Cinder

Awesomeness 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 10:40:07 pm »

Shinx: 800% (ATT +1, DEF -1)
Zigzagoon: 60% (ATT -1, DEF -1)   
[Typo much?]

"Keep at it Shinx! Do another Tackle." Dorobo said with enthusiasm. He watched his Shinx, just realizing that it has the same personality that his old Feraligatr had...
Report Spam   Logged
RedFox

Awesomeness 15

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2010, 12:39:23 pm »

(My bad.  I'll fix it after I post this message.)

Once again, the two pokemon were unrelenting in their attacks, setting each other up and ramming each other with a vicious TACKLE.  The two pokemon continued their stare-down, breathing heavily.  The two pokemon realized that something had to give in this encounter, but neither one of them wanting to back down.

Shinx: 60% (ATT +1, DEF -1)
Zigzagoon: 20% (ATT -1, DEF -1)   
Report Spam   Logged

Cinder

Awesomeness 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 01:05:39 pm »

Dang Dorobo thought. It looked like they should be feeling a lot of pain, but neither showed any weakness. "Okay Shinx, lets keep it up with another Tackle!"
Report Spam   Logged
RedFox

Awesomeness 15

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 10:01:02 pm »

Almost immediately after Dorobo gave his order, both pokemon charged towards each other looking to score a winning TACKLE.  The two pokemon collided and seemed to stay meshed together for a brief moment.  The two pokemon, woozy from battle, started backing away slowly from each other, finally showing fatigue from battle.  Without warning, the wild Zigzagoon suddenly fell over, passed out from the battle.

Shinx won and gained 2.5 XP and 10 Happiness!
Report Spam   Logged

Cinder

Awesomeness 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2010, 10:33:13 am »

Before Dorobo could say anything, Shinx ran off. "Hey!" Dorobo said as he followed Shinx. Shinx was running through some tall grass with Dorobo trying to follow it. Dorobo just knew that another Pokemon could attack at any moment, even in this tall grass. But that is probably what Shinx wanted. Dorobo ran as fast as he could to catch up with Shinx.
Report Spam   Logged
RedFox

Awesomeness 15

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2010, 03:33:33 pm »

Shinx was racing through the high grass with its trainer, Dorobo, in full pursuit mode.  Shinx was running wildly, apparently attracted by some wild pokemon's sweet scent.  As the electric pokemon approached the source of the smell, a small boy dressed in full black with a giant red headband jumped out of the grass, scaring Shinx, which was completely oblivious to the well-hidden trainer.  The boy then shouted, "From out of the grass, I challenge you!  You can not defeat my ninja techniques and my pokemon!  Take this!"
  The ninja boy through out a pokemon towards Shinx, which released a small grounded bug to challenge Dorobo and his pokemon.

You are locked in battle. Ninja boy sent out Nincada (level 6. Male)!
Report Spam   Logged

Cinder

Awesomeness 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2010, 04:00:12 pm »

Volcan did a quick halt as a boy jumped out of the grass. "From out of the grass, I challenge you!  You can not defeat my ninja techniques and my pokemon!  Take this!" He then released a Nincada from its ball prison.

"Okay then, I've dealt with your kind before." Volcan replied calmly. He then turned to Shinx and said, "Here's where the real fun begins Shinx. Use a Leer first!"
Report Spam   Logged
RedFox

Awesomeness 15

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2010, 04:27:47 pm »

Shinx hunched low on its front paws, shooting a menacing LEER at the grounded bug pokemon.  The opposing pokemon seemed to become uneasy for a moment, but it was able to collect itself.

"So I see that you can out-speed my bug pokemon.  However, we will teach you the true ways of the ninja with stealth and cunning.  Nincada, use your LEECH LIFE; you know what to do!"

Nincada crept low to the ground, hiding its body well below the tops o the high grass, able to not disrupt any of the foliage while moving around.  Shinx darted its eyes around back and forth to try and figure out where Nincada was, but it was too late.  Without a sound, Nincada came up from behind Shinx and gave the electric pokemon a slight bite, draining some of Shinx's blood.  Shinx jumped slightly at the surprise of the attack and then refocused on the bug pokemon.

Shinx: 90% (ATT +1)
Nincada: 100% (ATT -1, DEF -1)
Report Spam   Logged

Cinder

Awesomeness 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2010, 06:58:19 pm »

"Shinx, It'll be okay. Just keep your eyes on it as much as possible. Use a Tackle pronto!" Dorobo said. He then looked with menace at the Ninja Boy, knowing the kind of style that he would fight with.
Report Spam   Logged
RedFox

Awesomeness 15

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2010, 12:28:29 pm »

"Use some more of your stealthy techniques and hit the Shinx with a SCRATCH!"

Unfortunately for the ninja boy and Nincada, the electric pokemon was able to react to its command before the bug pokemon had a chance to go back into its hit and run tactics.  Shinx blasted the Nincada with a mighty TACKLE, flipping the bug onto its back.  Nincada flipped itself over, buzzing wildly and charging forward.  It flapped its almost useless wings for a few seconds until it was face-level with Shinx and used a mighty SCRATCH across the electric pokemon's face, temporarily blinding it.  Although the distraction was brief and Shinx quickly regained vision, it was enough for Nincada to go into hiding in the tall grass undetected.

Shinx: 75% (ATT +1)
Nincada: 65% (ATT -1, DEF -1)
Report Spam   Logged

Cinder

Awesomeness 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2010, 05:44:52 pm »

"Doh!" Dorobo yelled out unconsiously. He then calmed down and said, "Okay Shinx. Time to use your nose. Sniff around for it and attack it with a Tackle."
Report Spam   Logged
RedFox

Awesomeness 15

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2010, 06:41:09 pm »

Shinx put its nose to the ground, trying to pick up Nincada's scent.  Unfortunately, the tracks and odors from Nincada were all over the place, making tracking hard for the electric pokemon.  Out of nowhere, Nincada jumped out of the grass, smacking Shinx on the nose with a SCRATCH.  Shinx was able to recompose itself quickly, knocking the stealthy bug back down into the grass with a surging TACKLE.

Shinx: 60% (ATT +1)
Nincada: 30% (ATT -1, DEF -1)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]