Pokemon Adventure
April 20, 2024, 12:28:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Nando in Pallet Town (Quest)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nando in Pallet Town (Quest)  (Read 73 times)
Dr. Hunter
The Original Happy Feet

Awesomeness 1

Happy Feet

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: April 14, 2010, 03:08:51 pm »

Ah, another beautiful day in little old Pallet Town. The sun is shining, Pidgey's are singing, and everything is peaceful. Nothing could ruin this right now. Today was a new day, for many, especially Nando. His long awaited return into the Pokemon World would begin today. For the first time in a long time, he'd have another companion with him on his journey across the land.

"The melody of the Pokemon, such a calmness." Nando says, breathing in the fresh air, stepping outside his house.

Nando put his hat on, tipping it forward a little like usual. His mew shaped harp, in his right hand, where it always was. He was getting a head-start on the day, you could say. It's been a awfully long time since he had someone to travel with, and today that would change, as for he planned on visiting Prof. Oak. The local Professor in town, and see if there were any Pokemon he might need to be taken off his hands or even just given a good chance at a fun life.

"Let us go." Nando said to himself, walking towards Oak's Lab.

He arrived. Slowly, he opened the door, peaking his head in to see if the Professor was even there, and he was. Nando walked in, being greeted by a smile from Oak and he returned the favor with one of his own. It was clear Prof. Oak would trust Nando with a Pokemon today. He was a good person. But which Pokemon would Nando want? Well, he would have to see what's in the Ranch.

"Ah! Nando! I've been expecting you, I suppose you're looking for a Pokemon?" Prof. Oak speaks. Calm and collected like his usual self.

"Yes, that is correct." Nando nods. "I surely do miss, the intense passion of battling and the thrill of being with Pokemon in general."

"Well, that will end today, eh?"

"That is true. By chance, do you have any Pokemon that some may not want?"

"I believe I do Nando, would you like to go see?"

"I would love too."

They walked outside, greeted by many Pokemon. Poliwags, Bulbasaurs, Vulpixs, the list could go on and on. All happy and extremely friendly. Obviously the kind that people are immediately attracted too and want as their own Pokemon. Both ventured further, and looked around at the other Pokemon to see who Nando would like the best as a partner Pokemon. Finally, something caught Nando's attention and he began to slowly move towards the Pokemon.

"Hello there, little one. You look lonely." Nando says, somewhat quietly as he moves closer to the Budew.

"Bu...bu!" Budew looks scared.

"Do not worry, I will not hurt you." Nando sat down, on the grass while Budew backed even further away.

Nando moved the harm that he was holding onto his lap, slowly strumming it, a gentle sound radiating off it as he played it, filling the area around him with music. Budew hid behind a little bush, and watched carefully, listening to the music. It was...peaceful. It took a little bit, but, Budew began to start feeling more and more comfortable towards Nando, slowly coming out from behind the bush and advancing towards him.

"Are you interested by this music?" Nando asked.

"Bu...budew!" Budew answers, basically saying 'Yes.'

"Would you be willing, to come along with me Budew? As my Pokemon?"

"Bu..bu..budew!" Budew jumped up, in happiness.

"Then I believe it is settled." Nando began standing up and picked up Budew. "Prof. Oak, I have found my Pokemon."

"Oh, fantastic! It's final then. Nando, Budew is officially your Pokemon."

"Thank you, Prof. Oak."

Nando smiled at Prof. Oak one last time, with Budew and his harp attached, heading back to the Lab. Once he reached it, he left it entirely, back in the middle of Pallet Town. As he put Budew down, he looked around. Everything was going extremely right today, it was a good feeling.

"Well Budew, I think it is time me move on."
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]