Pokemon Adventure
March 28, 2024, 10:14:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Mountain Light RP

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mountain Light RP  (Read 70 times)
Nicola
Administrator
Worthy

Awesomeness 1

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« on: April 06, 2010, 10:31:40 pm »

This RP has been color-coded for it to make sense! Users in order of introduction:

Purle=Nicola
Green=Volcan
Blue=Kikari
Orange=Hunter
Yellow=Mightyena

Cara brushed her long blonde hair out of her eyes as she climbed the large, rocky mountain. She hoisted herself up onto a ledge and started to climb for the next one. Pausing, she looked back at the friends she had come with and called to them teasingly. "You guys coming, or are you just going to stand there all day?"

"No, I'm coming," Scott said as he readied to follow, trying to keep his jacket closed. "How much Further do we got?"

"Kima! Don't eat that! Come on." Saria called to her tailow.

"Not sure," Cara called back. "A few more miles, I think." She looked up. "I'd say we're about halfway there."

Saria Moaned.

Cara laughed. "Saria, what's so awful about that? We'll be the first people to ever make it up the mountain! We'll be like legends, and I bet we'll be able to name it, too."

"That'll be cool." My pokeball jumped. Great now my Salamence wanted out, but I didn't want to let them know who I was by letting him out. They had fought me earlier today while I was the masked Team Dragonic. It was a short battle since my Salamence was very strong.

Saria thought, then bolted ahead. "COME ON SLOW POKES!" She yelled.

Cara laughed and climed up after her. "You're trying to get there first, eh? Well, I don't think I'll be letting you have your Mount Saria!" Cara started to go a bit faster.

I was lagging behind, but my pokeball fell off my belt. I'm glad they didn't see that. But now my Salamences ball fell down the 2 miles we already climbed. *Oh crap, my pokemon fell* I thought to myself. It opened up and Salamence flew straight upward passed us both. I played it off by saying, "What the heck is that!?!"

Saria laughed at the prospect of a challenge. Kima circled overhead urging. "Kima, What are you doing?" Saria asked. "Tailow!" Kima awsered. "If I only knew..." Saira said to herself. "Uh?!" A pokemon flew by. "Kima, fly over there! See what that is. Come back and peck me GENTLY twice if it's a threat," Saria called To Kima.

"A salamence! Maybe I should catch it! It doesn't look too friendly, though." Cara climbed up onto the next ledge and shook her head. "Nah, I'll leave it be. If I try to catch it and fail, it'll probably burn me to a crisp."

Kima came back, And pecked Saria twice. "I think we should move..." Saira Looked at Kima. Kima had a slight confusion in her eyes that seemed to say, Im not sure...

"What? A salamence?" I thought I did a good job on pretending not to know. "It looked like it had a D branded onto it."

Cara surveyed the salamence, seeing an odd green D on it. Cara shook her head and looked again- she couldn't see it this time and assumed she was just tired from the hike. She continued looking as she saw that it looked like it was getting closer to Saria. Actually, it looked as if it were going for Kima.. "Saria, take my hand! I'll hoist you up to the ledge!" Cara held her hand out for Saria to grab.

Saria quickly took Cara's hand.

Cara hoisted Saria up while keeping a sharp eye on Kima, then when they were safe, called to Scott. "Scott, hurry up or make it go away or SOMETHING! It doesn't look too happy...

Kima... It was looking at Kima. Aw man! I forgot Kima's pokeball! Saria thought.

Cara glanced behind her. A cave! The perfect shelter! She darted in, motioning for Saria to follow.

Saria Darted into the cave. She had tucked Kima in her jacket, Just in case.

Cara raced into the cave to trip over something.. or someone. "I've been doing that too much lately.." Cara turned to find a guy laying on the floor. "What are you doing here?"

I quickly got up to the ledge and said. "Go Xatu, use Teleport with that Salamence!" Xatu used Teleport with my Salamence down to the pokeball at the bottom and made him go in. Xatu Teleported back and gave me the pokeball that I dropped. "That was close. Thanks for getting me the pokeball I dropped Xatu. Return." I turned around to find the cave they went in. "Whew that was a close call. Oh hey, who are you?"

"Er?" Saria looked at the person on the floor of the cave, dumbfounded.

I.... I was atta....attacked by a pokemon *says while he tries to recover his breathe*

"Oh?" Cara raised an eyebrow. "Well, alright. Anyway, I'm Cara, this is Saria, and Scott. What's your name?"

Kima wiggled out of Saria's Jacket. More out of Sympathy than anything, Kima put a small berry in the persons hand.

Ryans ... the name **starting to recover slowly**

Saria looked out of the cave, To see that salamence had dissapered... "Huh..." Saria Muttered.

“Ryan? Nice to meet you. Er, is there anything we can do to help you feel better or anything?" Cara asked.

Can u guys help me look for my.. pokemon? *takes the berry from Kima and thnkx it*

"You lost your pokemon?" Cara asked in disbelief. "Which species, and how?"

Kima flys back and lands on Saria's head.

"Was it that Salamence that was out there?" I knew it wasn't but I also knew that it would throw them off.

My Elekid was attacked by that Salamence and a Ursaring and i used my Staryu and Starly to help but to no avail. Ursaring then took Elekid and ran deeper into the cave. Starly followed and now i only have Staryu but its too weak to fight.

"Well here take this potion. I will come with you down the cave to get that Ursaring. As long as I get to keep it?"

"Oh, wow." Cara shook her head and looked at Scott and Saria. "You guys want to help Ryan recover his pokemon?"

Thats fine with me Scott i dont want it after it atacked us

"Oh..." Saria knew Kima was too low a level to battle an ursaring..."Um sure..."

"That Ursaring would be the perfect.....ummm...gift for my....ummm...brother" *ya i'll go with that.*

Cara looked at Saria. She seemed unsure. "Don't worry, I've been training my pikachu and ryhorn, and I have an abra so we can teleport out of there if there's trouble." Scott seemed to be acting stranger, though. "Err, okay..."

Saria Looked at Scott funny. "I SUSPECT YOU!" Saria said "Hahaha! Kidding." Saria Laughed. "And ok."

thnkx Staryu use Flash to light the cave *staryu used all his energy* ok return and take a rest *gets up*

*You kinda scared me and you could tell by my look * "My Xatu can also teleport. And my Lairon is decently strong."

Cara nodded. "We should be fine, then. Let's go!" Cara began her walk into the cave.

Saria saw a look of fear when she said I SUSPECT YOU! Something is up... Saria thought.

I walked ahead of everyone having my Lairon ahead of me to watch ahead. I kept looking back at Saria with worried looks. Hoping that she wasn't on to me.

Ryan saw a weird look on Scotts face and thought to himself *whats up with this guy*

Cara eyed Scott, watching as he cast worried looks in Saria's direction. What was that all about? The last thing Saria had said to him was 'I suspect you,' and 'just kidding.' He had looked truly terrified, though. What was up?

"Is something the matter? Do I have a bug pokemon on me or something?" Saria Asked.

Staryu popped out of its pokeball and used Recover then saw everyone and he could tell Scott was up to something following behind Scott carefuly

Cara laughed, trying to brighten the mood, though she knew that everyone sensed that something was wrong. "No, Saria, you're fine, hehe..."

I saw the cave opening up ahead and figured that'd be where Ursaring was. When there, Salamences ball started jumping again. 'No Salamence.' I thought to myself. "Xatu use Future Sight." I said while sending him out.

Ryan knew that Cara was trying to lighten the mood and then walks over to Saria and asked her quietly Do you get the same feeling i am from scott?

"Yes... Something is up... its in the air..." Saria whispered.

"I heard that!" I said back to them. "Caves echo voices and I have good hearing." A roar came from the corner.

Cara adjusted her course nearer to Saria and Ryan who were now whispering quietly. "Whatcha guys talkin' about?" Cara whispered. Then glancing at Scott, said, "Something's up."

Ummm i was asking Saria if it smells in here *stays with that* and Its Ursaring! Staryu used Hydro Pump

Saria Jumped. "GO KIMA!" Darn, He had heard her...

Ryan ran forward and gabbed his pokemon. He then said 'see ya' and ran out. "What a baby. Lairon, use Skull bash!" I then prepared a pokeball to catch it when it was ready.

"Ursaring!" Cara abandoned her attempt to see what the two were talking about and released her pikachu and ryhorn. The ursaring appeared. "Static, use your thunderbolt! Ryhorn, pitch in with horn drill!"

"KIMA! USE FLY!" Saria yelled.

"Lairon, use Earthquake!" As soon as I said it I thought bad idea. but too late. The ceiling behind us caved in. We were stuck in.

" SCOTT YOU IDOIT!" Saria Screamed.

"I'm sorry. But my Salamence can get rid.." I had slapped my mouth shut but it was too late. Me and my big mouth blabbered out the Salamence.

Saria Gaped. "So... I WAS right..." Saria muttered in disbeleaf.

"Your.. Salamence?" Cara looked at Scott, lifting an eyebrow, and finally piecieng it all together. The salamence, wanting to catch the ursaring, suspectance, everything. "Oh, Scott? Would you care to explain why there's a big, green D on your shirt?"

I looked down and realized my stupid jacket opened up. "OK so you caught me. I'm part of Team Dragonic. In fact, Volcan is my brother. He forced me into it and now I'm stuck." I noticed the Ursaring had Fallen. To get rid of my anger I beamed the pokeball at it as hard as I could. It got the Ursaring and I just shut my mouth after that.

Saria stayed quiet. Even Kima seemed shocked.

"My question is, were you coming with us just for the sake of climbing the mountain, or was there a slightly different reason?" There was plenty of suspicion in Cara's voice as she said this, wondering if he wanted to steal their pokemon or maybe just Static. "I bet he would've named the mountain Mount GiveUsYourPokemon," she muttered under her breath.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 09:08:37 am by Nicola » Report Spam   Logged

Shinx

Nickname: Bolt
Ability: Intimidate, Holding: Nothing
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 5/14
Tackle   Leer
Charge Bite

Lucario

Nickname: Crystal
Ability: Steadfast, Holding: Silk Scarf
Happiness: 250, Level: 13, Experience: 8.5/13
Quick Attack   Force Palm
Endure   Counter

Corsola

Nickname: Aqua
Ability: Hustle, Natural Cure, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 190, Level: 8, Experience: 3.5/8
Tackle   Harden
Bubble

Growlithe

Nickname: Donut
Ability: Intimidate & Flash Fire, Holding: Nothing
Happiness: 80, Level: 10, Experience: 0/10
Bite   Roar
Ember   Leer
<--My Bio

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Nicola
Administrator
Worthy

Awesomeness 1

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 10:32:01 pm »

"Oh come on, I'm your friend. I just wanted to protect you from the ambush that Volcan had set up for you guys." So the truth slips out to. At this point I didn't care. "If we get out of this cave I'll get a cell phone signal and tell Volcan that you guys never decided to go in the first place.

Cara turned to Saria. "Should we trust him?" she asked uneasily. She looked at Scott again, the sincere expression on his face causing her to believe him. "Okay. I believe you."

A trap?! "Whoa? Wha- a TRAP?" Saria asked. Her way of dealing with things was to curl up in a corner, so she did. "I don't know anymore..." Saria muttered.

"If not then I won't bother helping you guys get out of here."

"I have an Abra that can teleport, if you've forgotten." Cara paused. "What exactly was the trap anyway?"

"Oh well when you get where it is, You get ambushed by Volcan and 5 other Dragonics. They slaughter your pokemon and use your Pikachu to power the generator in our base. The generator wil draw Rayquazas attention and they will use the stolen Master Ball to catch him. Oh, and good luck getting the teleport to get you exactly where you want it to go."

Cara's eyes widened. "Woah. That would be a trap alright. Well, what do you say we all teleport out of here and continue up the mountain, but dodging the place where said trap is supposed to be? I really want to make it to the top of the mountain."

"One problem........I don't know where exactly the trap is."

"A problem? Yah think?! Well, maybe you could call him and your Xatu could.." Cara shook her head. "No, no, it would never work."

"Call him and Xatu could what?"

"Well, Xatu has sharp senses, and when Volcan's phone rings, it could probably find exactly where he is.. Then we simply dodge that place."

"Or... Wait... Do they know I have a tailow?...Oh wait never mind." Another plan foiled by commin sence Saria Joked with herself.

"He would actually probably have the cell phone turned off to keep the hiding a secret spot. I got another Idea. I could send Salamence to go find them and give them a message. Then all we do is wait for them to leave. Then we will be all safe."

"Hmm... I suppose that could work."

"Good idea." Cara nodded. "I like your plan better." She looked around. "But we should probably get out of this cave. It's starting to give me the creeps." Releasing her abra, Cara teleported them back to the entrance of the cave.

"Hey! Dang it, Allright Xatu get me out of here now." I teleported to the outside and said, "You better be glad I still had Xatu with me to get me out of there." I started writing a note on a piece of paper. I then sent out Salamence and gave him the note. "Salamence, go find the one you hate and give him this paper."

Cara watched the salamence fly off and muttered to herself, "Let's just hope this works..."

"Let's hide in the mouth of the cave and watch for them to fly away on their pokemon."

Cara nodded. "Good idea." She pulled out a grey jacket from her pack and slipped it on. This matched the stone of the cave perfectly- she wouldn't be seen. After seeing the other two looking at her wierdly, she replied with. "What? I had to bring something to let me camoflague from people like parents and such. Sheesh.."

About 5 minutes go by and my Salamence came back. I returned him and kept watching the sky. Just then I saw Rayquaza Flying around. "Oh no. If Volcan has the Masterball with him he will attack Rayquaza to bring it in throwing range. We gotta do something"

"My tailow is good at pinpoint attacks. It could probably knock it right out of his hand!"

At the question of "what will we do?" Cara shrugged. "I don't know, send Volcan blasting off again?" (And Mightyena, go ahead and join, the 4th guy left, I'll put u in the plot here...) Suddenly, a girl came into the cave. Cara looked at her suspiciously. "Are you a dragonic grunt?"

I don't recognise her.

NO EVIL GREEN D!

Rebecca was offended- she had followed them for ages to try and help. "What, you don't recognise me?" She asked, sincerely surprised. Jaws walked out from behind her, looking happy to see familiar faces.

"Oh!"

"Oh, its the girl that saved me from the beedrill and I rescued from the ryhorn stampede your brother started." That last part was directed at Scott. "Err... Rebecca, right?"

"Well me, Scott, I'm new in this group of friends. My brother Volcan is up on the mountain somwhere. *I tell the story of whats going on* and thats why we need to go up there and save Rayquaza." I sent out Salamence "come on everybody get on."

"Okay. I'll send out Beedrill to spy a good way up, and Jaws can fight off any pokemon that attack us on the way," Rebecca stated, watching Scott. His brother had started that blasted stampede? Dang.

Cara hopped onto Salamence, just behind Scott, and got ready for liftoff.

Rebecca jumped onto Beedrill's back, and returned Jaws and Seviper. They wouldn't fit on the bee's back. "Okay, I'll just follow the leader then," She said, watching the Salamence.

Saria got on. She had never flown before...

"all right Salamence take us up there" I noticed Saria looked a little uneasy. We all flew upwards and I looked ahead to see Rayquaza flying towards the mountain. "Rayquaza! Salamence use Hyper Beam towards Rayquaza to draw its attention away from them."

Saria nearly fell off. "Whoa whoa whoa!" She yelled. It was fun, but she was terrified at the same time.

"Beedrill, use agility to get close to Rayquaza! Then use pin missile near its head, but miss!" Rebecca yelled over its buzzing wings, and Beedrill dropped her on Salamence's back before buzzing off to do his job.

Flying on a pokemon was sensational. It had always been a dream of mine to fly on a pokemon... Suddenly, I snapped back into reality,remembering the danger we were supposed to stop. "Salamence, use Hyper beam towards Rayquaza to draw its attention away from them!" Scott shouted. "Static, help him out and use thunder bolt in the same spot," I shouted while releasing Static.

Saria looked down. Bad idea. She felt queasy.

Rayquaza was more than slightly shocked when a Hyper beam, Pin Missile and a Thunderbolt flew past his head, and he zoomed down to attack them with an extremespeed! "Beedrill, use agility so you can use a tackle to knock it away from the others!" Rebecca yelled, wind tousling up her hair.

Raquaza immediately came flying towards us really fast. "That turned out to be a bad idea. Salamence, dodge his attack." I then saw Rayqauza powering up a Hyper Beam. I yelled. "Holy crud, Jump!" I jumped backward off Salamence right as Rayquaza fired off the Hyper Beam.

"Er... Kima... How can you stand this?" Saria asked Kima. "Huh? Jump? Why?" Saria wasn't paying the least bit of attention.

"Jump!" came the cry from Scott as Rayquaza powered up a hyper beam. Cara leapt off of the Salamence's back only just in time and was free-falling to the ground below. The last thing she remembered was tightly closing her eyes to feel a sharp pain in her side as she blacked out.

As I fell, I sent out Xatu. "Teleport us falling to safety!"

Rebecca pushed Saria off, just in time, and Beedrill picked them all up so they wouldn't die. "Beedrill, take us down to a safer spot, then go back up and draw Rayquaza down!" Rebecca yelled, struggling to get a glimpse of the legendary creature.

Saria had fainted when she saw the hyper beam.

Beedrill and Xatu saved us from falling too far, but Cara and Saria blacked out from her longer fall. I had fallen before so I was used to the sensation. I looked over and saw my Salamence completely blasted to the ground. I returned him and got Xatu to teleport me up to Where Volcan was. I got up there and said, "this has to stop now. Give me the Masterball!" “I'm sorry but you have gone far enough,” Volcan said. Behind him I saw something suspicious. “ I really wouldn't do anything right now,” I responded. Volcan raised an eyebrow. “Why?” “Because Rayquaza is right behind you. Xatu, use Barrier!”Rayquaza fired a Hyper Beam Right into the side of the mountain. Volcan dropped the Masterball and 'Blasted off.'

Beedrill flew and grabbed the masterball before it smashed into the ground. He took it to the whole group. "Well done, Beedrill," Rebecca said, and gave him a pokeblock. Beedrill buzzed his wings happily in reply. What fun! So we have a masterball, now? Cool!

Me and Xatu teleported back to the group. "That pokeball should probably go back to the original owner, Professor Oak."

Cara opened her eyes to the sound of buzzing. "Not more wild beedrill!" She sat bolt upright to see that it was just Rebecca's beedrill buzzing happily. "Thank goodness. I'd say that the only question that remains would be: What are we going to name the mountain?"

"Yeah...," Rebecca sighed, and looked up at the cave ceiling. A golbat was hanging from it. "Hey guys, I'll catch this bat, and ask it to take the ball back, okay?" Rebecca asked, already about to throw Jaw's pokeball.

Saria woke up, Wondering what happend. Then She saw the master ball. A big smile spread across her face.

Cara saw Saria grinning at the master ball in a weird way and raised an eyebrow. "Saria, you know you can't have it. This belongs to Prof. Oak. Not you."

How bout we name it Mt. Rayquaza?

"Yay! Oh ugh... Still sick..." Saria sat down and tried to fend off the flight sickness. "I know... Im just happy we won..."

"I like that name. How about you guys?"

Jaws used Dark Pulse on the bat, then crunch. It had apparently already fought slightly earlier, so it was weakened and easy to beat. The Golbat crashed to the floor, stunned. Rebecca threw a pokeball at it, which wobbled three times and was still. Rebecca then released it from its pokeball, and gave it the masterball. "Golbat, take this to professor Oak," Rebecca said very seriously. The Bat nodded, and flew off.

"Yea..." Saria went over behind a bush and threw up. "Er.. I think im good now" She wiped her mouth off on a leaf and came back.

Mt. Rayquaza it is. Especially since he put the big gaping hole in the side of the mountain.

"Good idea. Where is Rayquaza, anyway?" She added, glancing at the sky.

Rayquaza was seen flying in circles and then flew towards the Sky Tower in the Southeast.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 09:13:44 am by Nicola » Report Spam   Logged

Shinx

Nickname: Bolt
Ability: Intimidate, Holding: Nothing
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 5/14
Tackle   Leer
Charge Bite

Lucario

Nickname: Crystal
Ability: Steadfast, Holding: Silk Scarf
Happiness: 250, Level: 13, Experience: 8.5/13
Quick Attack   Force Palm
Endure   Counter

Corsola

Nickname: Aqua
Ability: Hustle, Natural Cure, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 190, Level: 8, Experience: 3.5/8
Tackle   Harden
Bubble

Growlithe

Nickname: Donut
Ability: Intimidate & Flash Fire, Holding: Nothing
Happiness: 80, Level: 10, Experience: 0/10
Bite   Roar
Ember   Leer
<--My Bio
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]