Pokemon Adventure
April 20, 2024, 05:15:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Taylor Grange and the Pallet Quests

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Taylor Grange and the Pallet Quests  (Read 46 times)
Radboy66
The Original Radboy

Awesomeness -1

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Mobile User Fourth year Anniversary Combination
« on: April 04, 2010, 11:43:34 am »

Taylor started off from his house with a huge grin upon his face, “I just can’t wait to receive my Pokemon!” he yelled, attracting the attention of all those around.  It was a good, long walk to Professor Oak’s laboratory, but Taylor thought to himself, I need the exercise, I have been putting on the pound as of late.

A few minutes have passed, and he was still a good ten or fifteen minutes away when he saw his old buddy, Brayden, so Taylor thought he would go say hi quick and get back on his way.  “Hi there, Brayden!  How have you been?  It has been awhile since I saw friend.”

“I’m good.  Hey, I heard today you start your Pokemon adventure.  Is that true?”  Brayden asked, curious to see what the response would be.

“Yep, I know most people start their adventures at ten years of age, but hey, rules are rules, and my mom said that I could only go on a adventure with Pokemon when I graduate, and so I had to wait.  But now that the time is finally here, I am so excited that I can’t help but be bouncy, ha ha ha,” Taylor said, bouncing to show his happiness, as well as to speak with actions, which Taylor likes to do, “Well, I got to get a move on.  I’ll stop by your house later, sound good to you?”

“Sounds good to me, but it’s my mom that you should be asking, but I’ll ask her for you, she loves you anyway, so I am sure that you could come in, if not, I’ll come out.  I want to see what Pokemon you get.  Talk to you later Taylor!”  Brayden said as Taylor walked off, waving and nodding his head towards Brayden.

Taylor had finally arrived at Professor Oak’s lab, still bouncing with excitement, he walked up to the big red front door of the lab and rung the door bell.  After a few moments, an elder man with gray-brown hair answered the door, “Hello, who is it?”  the man asked.

“Hello, my name is Taylor Grange.  I have an appointment with Professor Oak to receive my very first Pokemon.  Is he in?”  Taylor asked as he introduced himself.

“Ah!  Taylor, right, yes he is in, in fact, you are talking to him.  How are you today?”  Oak asked.

“I’m good and you?”

“I’m doing well, thanks for asking.  Well lets get down to business, you want your very first Pokemon, and I remember you calling and requesting a special starter Pokemon other than the three we have here, are you sure you don’t want a Charmander, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur?”  Oak asked, just checking Taylor didn’t change his mind about his starter.

“Nope, I still want my Totodile that I asked for.  I have reasons for wanting a Totodile.  You see my Dad was a great Totodile trainer, he had one of each stage of Totodile’s evolution line.  And I want to be like my Dad, to be a great Totodile trainer,” Taylor explained to Prof. Oak.

“Well, follow me to the next room and I will get you your Totodile, it is quite Brave if you ask me.  The little guy has been climbing up all of my bookshelves and then jumping off.  It is actually quite hysterical.”

“Cool, I would love having a Pokemon that likes to take risk and do brave and heroic things.  It would be just like my Dad’s Totodile,” Taylor said happily.

The two walked into the next room and there they saw the brave and somewhat hysterical Totodile jumping off a high bookcase.  Taylor ran for it and caught the Totodile in his arms.  “Hello Totodile, I’m your new trainer.  My name is Taylor.”

“Totodile!”  Totodile cried with it’s raspy voice.

Taylor thanked Professor Oak and took the Pokeball from him.  Then, the two, Taylor and Totodile, made their way back home, but they had to make a quick pit stop before they made it to Taylor’s house.
Report Spam   Logged

Biography:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Radboy66
The Original Radboy

Awesomeness -1

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Mobile User Fourth year Anniversary Combination
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 09:36:31 pm »

Taylor decided to skip his house and get straight to training his new Totodile, so he ran as fast as he could to the start of Route 1.  It took a few minutes, 8 to be exact...since he was running it took less time.  "Are you ready, Totodile?"  Taylor asked.

"Totodile," said the young, blue crocodile Pokemon.

And with that the two headed off on to Route 1 to start their hard training.
Report Spam   Logged

Biography:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]