Pokemon Adventure
April 19, 2024, 09:14:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wow we need to have actual news.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Jake Hyuzak's Adventure!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jake Hyuzak's Adventure!  (Read 60 times)
Jake
Global Moderator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« on: April 03, 2010, 01:30:49 pm »

Jake lay there sound asleep, snoring loudly. A loud beeping came from his alarm clock. Jake swung his hand down on it, hitting the off button, and about every other button there is. He jumped up, grabbed his black jeans, black sleeveless shirt, and a red over shirt. He put his hood up, then gloves on. He walked to his punching bag, and started hitting it. He continued hitting the bag hanging from the ceiling for five minutes. He sat on a chair, and started lifting weights. He put one on his lap, and rubbed his eyes, to wake up. He set the weights down, grabbed his jump rope and started jumping. He continued jumping for 10 minutes, and grabbed a thief ball. It was the ball his dad had given him before he went on his adventure 2 years ago, never to be heard from again.

Jake put the thief ball on his necklace, and walked out his room, through the den, and outside. He started jogging, and heard "ABSOL! TRY HARDER YOU TERD!" A voice called. Jake went to the bushes, and hid in it, watching the trainer. The kid had white jeans on, blue shirt, and a green zip-up hoodie on. He was about a foot taller than Jake. Jake did, though know him. His name was Miles, a 16 year old, Only a year older than Jake. Miles ran up to an Absol, and kicked it. "AAABBB!" the Pokemon cried. Jake's mouth dropped. "Poor Pokemon. That kids need  to be taught a lesson." Jake looked up, and saw a tree branch. He dove into it, and hid in it. He ran, and dove from tree to tree. He got to a tree right behind the kid, cracked his knuckles, and hit the ground. The kid turned and looked. "What the heck do you want?" The kid asked. "To do this." Jake said. He ambled his way to the kid, swung his foot up, and whacked the kids face. He swung the foot farther, and spun in the air, did a back handspring, but stayed on his hands. He swung himself into Miles, Jake's feet meeting his chest. He flipped over the kid, and landed on his feet. Always keep moving. Jake told himself. Miles swung a fist, but Jake dodged it, but didn't see the other fist that matched it. The second fist hit Jake's cheekbone. Immediately Jake swung his legs into Miles' ribs, and swung himself up. He kicked his face, made his hand flat, and snapped the guys jaw. He kicked Miles to the ground, and looked at him. I win. Jake thought. "That's for abusing that Absol. " Jake said. And walked off.

He walked about 6 feet and realized something. The thief ball. He took it off the chain necklace he was wearing, and threw it at Absol. "Oh, so I can't kick him, but you can throw something at him?! He's not even your Pokemon!" Miles said. Jake looked at hm with sharp eyes. "That's a thief ball. A poke ball that can be used on trainer's Pokemon. Oh and by the way, he's not your Absol. Anymore that is." Jake said, smiling, and looking at the poke ball. It shook once...Twice...Thrice...and beeped, showing the Absol was caught. Jake retrieved his new friend, and laughed at Miles. "Mine now." Jake said. He put the thief ball back on the necklace, and took of to his house.

Jake got into his house, and packed his bag of stuff. "I'm going to go. On my own journey....Like dad..." He said. He stuffed some Yen into the bag, clothes, a small knife, arrows and a bow, and a black shirt like the red one he was wearing. He grabbed a black cloak, and slipped it on. He put the backpack of stuff on his bed, grabbed his sword and strapped that to his side. He put his backpack on, then claws like Wolverine in the X-Men. He grabbed his i-pod, and cell phone and put them in his pocket. He walked down the stairs and noticed his mom. "Mom...I'm leaving." He said. "Go ahead. Have fun hunny!" She said with a smiled. Jake grinned at his mom, and stepped outside. Jake's mom shed a single tear, and it hit the ground with a plop.

Jake continued walking, and got to thinking. Why was he doing this? Not to be like his dad. To stop people everywhere like that Miles kid..And become a master.  "I'll put a stop to them..." Jake said, and let his new Absol out. Absol landed, and covered it eye's, ready for pain. "It's okay. I won't hurt you." Jake told him. He put his hand on the Absol's head, and stroked the Pokemon. The Absol smiled. "Come on buddy. Let's go adventure." Jake said. He put his hood up on his cloak. He swung into the shade, Absol close to his side, and set off to rid the world of abusers. He patted Absol, and continued walking. Jake stepped through until he heard a grunt in the woods. Not something he wanted to mess with, whatever it was. Absol and Jake stepped back onto the path, and continued walking.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 07:32:51 am by Jake » Report Spam   Logged

(<---Bio)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jake
Global Moderator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 02:48:29 pm »

[PRETTY PURPLE POTION]

Jake swung into his window, late at night. He took off his cloak, shirt, and pants. he grabbed some pajama bottems and dove into bed. He released Absol so it could sleep outside of it's thief ball. Absol curled up at the foot of Jake's bed and Jake patted his new team mate. He lay his head down on his pillow and started sleeping right away. You could hear loud snores coming from his room. It was both Absol and Jake. BZZZZT went his alarm clock, and Jake dove up. He hit the snooze  button, and started working out. Jake and Absol left his room and walked downstairs to eat. Jake grabbed the Co-Co puffs, and made a bowl a cereal. He pulled out another bowl, and put some pokefood in there. He set it on the ground, and Absol began munching happily. After they both finished there breakfest, Jake pulled out his small throwing knife, and carved ABSOL into the bowl. Jake washed it out and set it on the ground. The phone started ringing, and Jake grabbed it.

"Hello?" Jake asked.

"Hello there Jake! Haven't spoken to you in ages! I heard you got your self an Absol," The voice said. Absol smiled when he heard his name. The voice continued, "Well, if that's true, come down to my lab! I have a new item that will make it stronger!"

"Professer Oak?" Jake questioned.

"Yes?" The Professer replied.

"We'll be there ASAP!" Jake exclaimed. He put the phone on the hook, and ran upstairs to get dressed. He grabbed black jeans, black shirt, and then put on shoes. Just to be safe Jake grabbed his backpack of weapons, and took of with Absol at his side. They left and ran across Pallet Town. Jake saw the lab, and walked inside. "Prof....esser....Oak!" Jake called imbetween breaths. Jake was perfectly fit, but Pallet Town was big.  "I'm here for that item!" He called

"Ah, yes. Here it is." Oak said. He had on a red collered shirt, blue jeans, a lab coat, and dress shoes. He tossed a small piece of candy to Jake. Jake opened it, and was about to eat it until Oak shouted "STOP! That's for Absol! It's called a rare candy." Oak informed them. Jake held his hand down, and Absol started eating the candy. Absol smiled, he obviously like the sweet. "I'll  send one of those to you every month Jake!" Oak smiled. "Deal!" Jake said, smiling. First he got 5 pokeballs now this. Jake and Absol smiled, walking outside. They were walking home when Jake noticed a huge, grey, metallic tower. Up at the top he heard cries from an Aron.
Report Spam   Logged

(<---Bio)
Jake
Global Moderator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 09:38:01 am »

[POKEDEX POWER]

Jake and Absol had just walked out of Professor Oak's lab when they heard cries from an Aron. "Absol! Let's go see what's wrong!" Jake exclaimed. The two ran to the bottom of the tall gray tower, and Jake looked up. He could see the Aron. "Absol! Return!" Jake called, and Absol was absorbed by a beam of red light into the thief ball. Jake started climbing the tower. He jumped of the beams, from side to side, and grabbed a beam. He started swinging, and flung himself up to the top. He passed the platform with the Aron, so Jake did a back flip in the air and landed on the platform. He noticed the Aron. "Hey buddy! It's okay... I'm not going to hurt you..." Jake said.

"AAAARRR!" The Pokemon said, and slammed it's head into Jake's stomach. Jake grunted, grabbed his stomach.

"It's....Argh....OK...I'm here to help." Jake said. The Aron flung itself at Jake, but before it could hit, Absol popped out and whacked it out of the way. "Aaaabbbbssssoooolll!" The Pokemon cried. The Aron went to attack again but Absol flung the Pokemon to the side. Jake pulled out his newest weapon-His cross bow- And shot an arrow near the Pokemon to scare it. "ARON!" It screeched, and stepped back...to far. The Aron was falling, rapidly to it's death off the building. "ABSOL! RETURN!" Jake ordered.  He tied a rope to an arrow, and grabbed the other end. He shot the arrow to a different building, and swung down. He grabbed the Aron and landed. He grabbed his arrow and put it back, but kept the crossbow strapped to his arm. "HEY PROFESSER OAK! DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WANT TO STUDY THIS THING!?" Jake asked while screaming.

"Yes Jake! Please bring him here. When I'm done with my studies you can have him. In the mean time, Here. Take this pokedex." Oak said. Jake handed off the Aron, and took his pokedex. He opened the pokedex up and examined it. "What exactly is it?" Jake asked.

"It's a Pokemon encyclopedia," Oak explained. "When you see a Pokemon, just hold this up and it will give you information on the Pokemon."

"Thanks." Jake said, and started walking home. Absol popped out, and Jake tested out his new pokedex. "Absol, the Disaster Pokemon. It arrives to warn people of disasters right before they happen. It's weakness are bug types and fighting."

"Cool...Maybe you should of warned someone of Miles." Jake joked, and Absol smiled.
Report Spam   Logged

(<---Bio)
Jake
Global Moderator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 03:52:22 pm »

[Aide Assistance]

Jake was walking to route one to do some training when a guy in a lab coat stopped him. "Hey! Your that kid who helped Professor Oak, right? Well, I'm his assistant, and I need your help." He said. Jake grunted. "I'll take that as a yes. Here, take this pokeball to Mr. Jim. He's at the end of route one. Go!" The aid said. Jake took off running. he dove into the trees and kept going. Be invisable. Jake told himself. He dove from tree to tree.

"Look at the big, fat bird!" A kid in the woods said. Jake swung down, holding his arms out, and his cloak like wings and started squawking. "AHHHH!" The kid said.

"SQUAK! GET OUT OF MY WAY....OR YOU SHALL BE EATEN!" Jake barked. The kid took off running. Jake turned around and continued walking. He noticed the sign for Viridian City. "Ugh...I have to be getting close" Jake said. He whipped himself back onto the trail. "Hey! Daddy that's the big, fat bird!" A little boy said. "Ah crap!" Jake said. He turned around to see a little boy and a professer. "Mr. Jim?" Jake asked.

"Yes?" Mr. Jim asked.

"I have a delivery for you. It's a special pokeball." Jake said. Mr. Jim's expression changed.

"Oh! What are you waiting for!? Hand it to me!" Mr. Jim demanded, and Jake handed over the box with a pokeball in it. But the bottom wasn't enough support for it, and it dropped. The ball looked familiar to Jake. It was a thief ball!

"What are you doing with a thief ball!?" Jake asked.

"Experiments! Here! Take these pokeballs, if they'll keep you quite!" Mr. Jim said, and took off running, dragging his son by the arm. Jake realized his next target. Mr. Jim.
Report Spam   Logged

(<---Bio)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]