Pokemon Adventure
March 28, 2024, 05:47:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Lessi (Join-up App) [Complete]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessi (Join-up App) [Complete]  (Read 61 times)
The Forgotten One

Badges: (View All)
« on: March 19, 2010, 11:26:45 pm »

(I know its a girl. ^.^)
Name: Lessica Mistoam, The Thieves' Thief.
Starting Region: Kanto, 'cause I want to battle Jake, and kick his ***. 'cuse my language.
Class: Thief. I'm really just gonna bug Jake, for payback for banning me.
Starting Pokemon: Murkrow. Nickname: New Moon Gender:
Role playing Example:

Sunlight shone in through the crack between the cheap curtains, that matched the rest of the rooms decoration styling... Lessi swore they were made from extra carpet, just thinner. She routinely pulled the blanket off her legs, then swung them off the bed and let them hang for a few minutes, watching the sunlight ripple on her scrawny legs as the wind softly blew through the open window and move the curtains very delicately. Lessi sighed and the same thoughts that usually occurred on a nice, cloudless, sunny morning.

Oh great, another one. I hate the sun... She sighed, and grabbed the few things that sat on her bedside table, MP3 Player, Lock Picker, and swigged the last gulp of a night old water. Hiding her lock pick in her short, beach blond hair (it also worked well as a hair pin), her trusty MP3 player into her jean's back pocket, and walked down the stairs into the kitchen, where her left hand opened the fridge and grabbed a kiwi, whilst her right grabbed a knife, and she half-consciously peeled the kiwi looking out the window. Just a routine. She didn't bother slicing it, just took a bite from it, with a small island on skin, that one of her fingers was on, only using balance to keep on the finger while she took a couple more bites, on the last, just slicing the last bit of kiwi off the skin, before flicking it into the garbage, then she washed her hands, dried them on her jeans, and set off into the sunlight she despised so.

Her house was set on the corner of town, near the forest so she quickly get behind the treeline, and stay in a small, shaded clearing, where she would watch the life around her... Not today though. Today was different. Same routine, walking briskly into the trees, and heading on the path that only her feet had trodden after the few years. She thought about this as she walked the path, she had started missing about two days of school a week when she was eleven... stopped going completely last year, when she was twelve. Her parents had spent the last of their patience (and money on the drugs that gave them more patience) a few months ago, and this was her usual morning now. Amazing, 13, with no rules to bind her. She had been accused of thievery on multiple occasions, but that was only from people that had stolen the very things she was stealing. They usually got a very hard slap, as she ran off giggling, to the previous owner of the possession. If it was food from the market, she usually gave herself a little reward, usually a little slice of meat, an piece of fruit, etcetera. Other than that, she usually gave back everything. Or got rewarded with the same stuff she brought back.

Yey Me. She thought... and stopped dead. She heard voices. About around where the clearing was. Her clearing... She started to run, then dove into the bushes as she got closer to the clearing, and army-crawled forward, and peered into the clearing through the bushes, two, no three people in the clearing. The first people she saw, the two, were grown men, harassing a kid. He looked like a punk, nevertheless, Lessi felt she was complied to do something. She saw on the side of the clearing from the three people was a.. er... whatchamahcallit.. The word died in Lessi's brain, and she had to ponder for a quick moment, then she remembered, a Pokeball... The two guys, just with the one quick glance, looked like they were involved in crime. Yippee for Lessi, she gets whatever is inside the Pokeball, she stayed low, and sprinted, her feet trained to be silent in the forest, as she walked among the free Pokemon, that knew her from seeing her in the clearing... that she knew. That had been driven away by these men. No sound, not even the crackle of leaves. Her fingers scooped up the Pokeball, and she retreated from the clearing...

An odd calm overcame Lessi as she left the area near the clearing, and she looked at the shiny, hard sphere in her hand. She didn't even know if there was anything in it. If so, she didn't know how to let it out, and release it back to nature. There was even a fair chance that it had watched her in the clearing, and had only been 'caught' recently. She didn't think that 'catching' Pokemon was an apt word, trapped seemed to fill her definition better. She wondered if try to break it would work... Probably not, but she had nothing. She looked at the trees around her, chose a good, fairly young pine, and let loose her best fastball, the one that made every batter on the opposite team run away. At the very, very least she had a good pitch. In the middle of the three meter long throw, the ball disappeared in small flash of white light, and Lessi fell backwards, probably tearing a bit of her dress on the tree behind her, and watched as a fairly small, black bird fell onto a small patch of sunlight, then hopped off of it, and looked around, terrified, and after seeing no one in front of it, took a peek behind it, and saw a equally freaked, scrawny, thirteen year old girl with wide eyes looking at it.
 "Hiya, never seen one like you before..?" She giggled a bit and looked at its wings, one was crooked... "What happened to you?" She reached out towards the wounded bird, and thought she had heard of something like this before... Mukrow? Mirkow? She couldn't remember... the bird hopped away from her hands, then reconsidered and hopped towards her again, and let her take a better look at its injured wing.
 "Hm, it looks like it just got dislocated... Same thing happened with my finger once..." She muttered under her breath as she grabbed the wing and led it back into its place. "There, good as new. I think, I don't study birds much..." Lessi put the bird on the ground, stiffly got up, and brushed herself off. "Enjoy Freedom~"
  Oh yea, those birds are called Murkrows... some kid said he saw a few in his yard at night once... Probably stay hidden in the day, probably why I haven't seen one... She started to walk off, and felt the Murkrow land on her shoulder, and saw it had the Pokeball it had been trapped in for who knows how long, and drop it in her hand... "Huh? You want to stay with me? Why would you wan-" That was when she heard the yell of anguish back at the clearing.

"Oh, that's why. No prob, I'll call you New Moon..." She said this as she saw a very small curve of white where the dislocated wing had been, just like the first night when the moon shines again...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 09:03:44 am by Nicola » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jake
Global Moderator
Lord of Spam

Awesomeness 0

View Profile
Fifth year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 12:22:19 am »

wonderful! Accepted!
Report Spam   Logged

(<---Bio)
The Forgotten One

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 12:30:24 am »

Yey.
Report Spam   Logged
Nicola
Administrator
Worthy

Awesomeness 1

View Profile
Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 11:46:44 am »

Your Bio has been made! Enjoy. :)
Report Spam   Logged

Shinx

Nickname: Bolt
Ability: Intimidate, Holding: Nothing
Happiness: 250, Level: 14; Experience: 5/14
Tackle   Leer
Charge Bite

Lucario

Nickname: Crystal
Ability: Steadfast, Holding: Silk Scarf
Happiness: 250, Level: 13, Experience: 8.5/13
Quick Attack   Force Palm
Endure   Counter

Corsola

Nickname: Aqua
Ability: Hustle, Natural Cure, Holding: Oran Berry
Happiness: 190, Level: 8, Experience: 3.5/8
Tackle   Harden
Bubble

Growlithe

Nickname: Donut
Ability: Intimidate & Flash Fire, Holding: Nothing
Happiness: 80, Level: 10, Experience: 0/10
Bite   Roar
Ember   Leer
<--My Bio
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]