Pokemon Adventure
April 20, 2024, 09:25:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wow we need to have actual news.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Kakashi's Pallet Quests and Role-plays

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kakashi's Pallet Quests and Role-plays  (Read 30 times)
Radboy66
The Original Radboy

Awesomeness -1

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Mobile User Fourth year Anniversary Combination
« on: January 20, 2010, 06:45:10 pm »

Your Very First Pokemon

Kakashi Hatake was just waking up to a brand new day and the start of his his adventure and his mission.  The nice couple, who rented the room to Kakashi, had prepared just enough breakfast for the three of them.  Kakashi ate and thanked the couple for the meal and the room and left.  His destination, the lab of the famous Pokemon professor, Prof. Samuel Oak.

Kakashi could see the lab from far down the trail.  It was a magnificent building!  There was a large, pink windmill that either gave energy to the lab or just made it look nice, Kakashi wasn’t absolutely sure.  Then there was wooden fencing around the back that seemed to go on for a couple miles or so, and behind the fencing were large herds of Pokemon.  “I wonder what those bulls with the three tails are called…” Kakashi said as he got closer to the fenced area.

“They are called Tauros.  All thirty of them were sent here by a trainer named Ash Ketchum, and everyday they do the same thing, they run around the fencing and cause havoc for the others.”

“Oh!?”  Kakashi said, surprised of the stranger coming out of nowhere, “Who are you?  Are you the one that I am supposed to see to start my adventure…Professor Oak?”

“I am, and you are?”  Kakashi told him his name, “Oh, nice to meet you Kakashi.  Well then, if you could follow me, we will go pick out your first Pokemon.”

The two entered the laboratory and entered a big room with a desk under a huge screen and a flight of stairs that went up another level.  “Well here they are.”  Oak said as a round, metal column with a glass dome over three red and white balls rose out from the floor.  On the balls were pictures, one with a picture of a leaf, one with a raindrop, and the last with a flame.  “There are only three Pokemon left for you to choose.  Bulbasaur, the Grass type, Squirtle, the Water type, and Charmander the Fire type.”

Kakashi was not sure at what to do, he reached out his had and hovered it over the three red and white balls, or Pokeballs as Professor Oak had told him earlier.  Finally, Kakashi picked up one of the balls and asked what he should do next.  The Professor had motioned him to throw the ball up into the air.  So Kakashi did and a bright light shown as the Pokeball broke open and revealed a small little blue turtle.

“So you want the Water type, Squirtle?  It is a good choice for the first time Pokemon Trainer.  Not to hard and but still very challenging.  Would you like to give it a nickname?”

“Kakashi nodded and told the Professor that he wanted to name his new Pokemon “Kasumo.”

“Ah!  That is an excellent name.  Now that you have a Pokemon you should know the basics go see my Lab Aide for details on how to battle and how to raise your Pokemon properly."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 06:47:34 pm by Kakashi » Report Spam   Logged

Biography:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]