Pokemon Adventure
April 18, 2024, 04:25:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Nick's Pokemon Adventure!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nick's Pokemon Adventure!  (Read 57 times)
Radboy66
The Original Radboy

Awesomeness -1

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Mobile User Fourth year Anniversary Combination
« on: August 28, 2009, 06:43:09 pm »

Chapter 1 - The Letter to Start It All

Nick, a young boy, he had just celebrated his tenth birthday a few days ago, and the word of it spread fast.  Everyone who would see him after his birthday would congratulate him on making to this age.  In the town of Blossom Village, when you reach ten years of age, it marks the beginning of something new and exciting, the beginning of a Pokemon Adventure!
   It has been a week since his birthday and the mailman knocked on Nick’s front door, his mother answered and was given a small card, she said thank you to the mailman and closed the door after waving goodbye.  “Nicholas!  You have mail, it is from Professor Spruce from the next town over.  I think it is the postcard everyone gets when they reach 10 years.”
   Nick is a short boy, about 4’7”, he weighs just 73 pounds.  He had dark black hair, along with dark black eyebrows, he wore stylish glasses.  He was an overall average boy, the only thing that was not normal was his quietness, he never spoke unless he really had to.
   Nick came down the stairs, and he took the letter and read it, it read:

“Hello there Nick.  My name is Professor Ellen Spruce.  It has come to my attention that you recently celebrated your tenth birthday and that you are now of the age that you may begin your Pokemon Adventure. Of course, you can always wait until a later date to begin.  If you would like to begin your adventure now, please come to my laboratory in Hapiliif Town.

~~Professor Ellen Spruce”

Also on the flipside of the postcard, was three pictures of Pokemon, the pictures show the Pokemon Charmander, Totodile, and Treecko.  These were the three starting Pokemon available for beginning trainers at the moment.  Nick decided right away on who he wanted as his first Pokemon, Totodile.  So Nick went up stairs and prepared his bag and things he’ll need.
Report Spam   Logged

Biography:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]