Pokemon Adventure
April 20, 2024, 03:22:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 患者が目覚めたとき、彼の骨格がありませんでした!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Pallet Town Quest

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pallet Town Quest  (Read 56 times)
regina

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 15, 2009, 09:46:36 am »

Your Very First Pokemon
Regina yawned and stretched her arms as she climbed out of bed. She grabbed her glasses from her bedside table, then slipped them on the top of her head. The glasses were mainly for reading and seeing things far away. Reg walked down the stairs, yawning once more alarming her parents that she was awake. Her mother was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and her father was reading a new newspaper called 'Scientist Weekly'.

"Good morning my parental units." she smiled sitting down in a chair across from her father.
"Sleep well?" he asked continuing to read. Her mom walked over with breakfast and placed it in front of them both then giving both a kiss on the forehead.
"It was fine, but Banette kept waking me up in the middle of the night." she mumbled slowly eating a piece of bacon. Her father grinned and looked up at her.

"Reg, you have some mail." Her dad pulled out a letter from his pocket and handed it over to her. The young girl took her butter knife off her plate and cut the seal off, which resembled a Pokeball. Regina pulled out the letter and read over it quickly. Her eyes widened with excitement and she grinned.
"What is it about?" Bother her parents asked at the same time.

"Professor Oak wants me to come over and he wants to give me a Pokemon!" Reg jumped out of her chair and practically flew to across town to the lab. Others were leaving the lab with a Pokeball in there hands. The Professor Oak stood out his door waving to everyone as they headed home or out on there journey.

"Professor! Professor! I'm here! Please tell me there is a Pokeball left!" she screamed running up the steps, panting once she stopped.
"Sadly, no. All I have left is this Pokemon Egg, and it hasn't hatched yet. I fear the baby inside is dead." Regina frowned and walked over to a table with the small egg on top. Regina picked the egg up and cradled it. The Egg started to shake and started to crack. A small brown furred Pokemon moved around and fully broke the shell.

"An Eevee!" Reg smiled and looked up at the Professor. Professor Oak scratched his head in confusion.
"Well, she's your if you want her." Regina's eyes widened with joy. She thanked the old man and walked back home to show her parents one of her new best friends.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 07:32:10 pm by Regina » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

regina

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 10:24:17 pm »

Aide's Assistance
As Regina walked out of the Professor's lab with her new Eevee in hand, one of the Aides followed out after her.
"Wait!" He said running to catch up with her. The new Trainer spun around looking to see who was talking. The Aide stopped running and held a package in his hands.

"I have a question for you. Do you think you could deliver a package for me to another Professor's Aide? I am really busy and don't have time to do this errand for Prof. Oak. All you have to do is take the box and bring it to another Aide in Route One. I'll even give you five Pokeballs if you do so!" Regina thought for a moment and placed the small Eevee down.

Wow. This Aide must be really desperate if he will give me some Pokeballs. After a few second, Regina nodded. The Aide sighed and handed the package over to her. Reg, held the small box in her arms and made a slight U-turn to the pathway leading to Route One. After a few minutes of walking, the new trainer and her Eevee reached a sign that said Route One.

Eevee was prancing along and making some odd humming noise. Regina looked down and the small brown creature and laughed. Deep in her, she could feel that this was the beginning of a great adventure. The two walked and walked past tall grass and multiple trees looking for another Aide. The small Eevee started to Yawn and stumble around.

"You poor thing you must be tired." Regina picked up her new Pokemon and carried her on top of the box.  With Eevee asleep on top of the box, Regina walked alone still looking for the Aide.
No wonder the Professor's Aide didn't have time for this. She thought. Finally, another nerdy looking man came running up to her panting like crazy.

"Is that the package from Professor Oak?" he asked taking deep breaths. Regina nodded slowly and grabbed the baby Eevee in one hand and handed the box over with the other. The Aide told her thank you as she began to run home, holding Eevee in both arms. Shortly after many minutes of running, she made it back home. Regina had forgotten all about the Aide's reward, she just wanted to sleep. The Professor's Aide was waiting outside her door tapping his foot impatiently. He sighed a relief when Regina walked up the steps.

"Here." The Aide handed over five Pokeballs and ran back to the Pokemon Lab. Nightfall was already upon them. Regina walked into her home with her Eevee sleeping in one arm and a pile of Pokeballs in the other. Her parents must of been in there room. She climbed up the stairs and went to sleep the minute she placed down the Pokeballs and laid down next to Eevee on the bed.

Tomorrow would the the start of her adventure.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]