Pokemon Adventure
March 28, 2024, 05:58:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Daniel's adventurous Adventure! Part 1 - 2

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daniel's adventurous Adventure! Part 1 - 2  (Read 97 times)
Dani~
Generic dot is generic.
Global Moderator
Worthy

Awesomeness -9001

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 10, 2009, 05:33:07 pm »

One sunny day in the little village named Pallet Town, there lived a pale yellow fox. He had two tails, white whiskers and red-white sneakers. He wasn't just an ordinary fox, he was a slightly above-ordinary fox who dreamed of befriending Pokemon throughout the region, and transform them into superstars. Yes, he was a fanatic Coordinator who dreamed of rising to the top to be loved by Pokemon idols everywhere. For the fame, for the money, for the respect! To become a superstar, that was his dream! Well, when he'd gotten his starter, he'd be well on his way to fandom, which was why he was walking to the old man Oak's lab right now. Many trainers had flocked to the proffesers lab and already claimed thier starter pokemon. Stupid trainers, why rough thier Pokemon up in battle anyway? There was nothing to be gained, unless of course, you were in the spotlight with beautiful pokemon demonstrating thier talent. Contest, YES. Battles, NO.

Daniel kicked dirt back with his heel as he strolled up the dusty, occasionally rocky pathway. The path led straight to the main enterance - two glass double-doors that swung eithier way if you pushed or pulled. Unfortuanately, as Dan took a step inside the lab, it was looked more displeasing, with scratches and torn wallpaper. Though, this was just the recieption, the main lab was behind. Daniel walked through the doorless frame and heard his feet tap-tapping on the steel floor. Lab equipment and machinery laid everywhere, stacked up high in corners and scattered across the floor at other places. Daniel strode over to a balding grey man in his fourties, who was drinking from a cup of water and mopping his brow.

"Man, what a day,"

the man sighed, taking another sip from his plastic cup.

"Who'd of known there'd be so many eager children? I'd look to see a few old fashoined Coordinators. Back in my day, Coordinators were all the rage amongst youngsters..."

Daniel heard the man ramble on about something unimportant, before approaching him directly.

"Umm, hello, proffeser?"

Dan asked the old man, who paused drinking and put down the plastic cup onto the bench he was leaning against.

"Ah, another trainer, I see?"

"Umm, actually, a Coordinator."

"Hmm? Coordinator? Don't see many of those in Kanto. Most are in Hoenn or Sinnoh. So, why do you want to become a Coordinator?"

"So I can be the best! An idol! A superstar!"

Daniel glowed. He loved telling himself his dream.

"Ah, well, I see you like cute pokemon, eh? Well, I have just the Pokemon!"

Oak hobbled off into another room, and a few minutes later, returned with a red and white sphere, with the northern hemisphere being red, and the southern hemisphere being white.

"This is a Pokèball. It contains a Pokèmon. Click this button to find out what Pokèmon you got."

Inquired Proffeser Oak. Daniel nodded, clicking the button on the Pokèball.

"Come on out!"

Dan yelled, as the Pokèball released a brilliant bright light that slowly formed a black silleouette, resembling a tiny egg pokemon.

"Toge? Toge-Priiiii?"
"Umm, hello, Who's there?"

The Togepi that lay on the floor chimed. Daniels eyes widened and sparkled.

"It's sooo cute!"

Daniel cried, going to hug it. He wrapped his arms round the tiny Pokèmon.

"Waaaah! Pi-pi, Toge!
"Waaaah! Get of me, I don't know you!"

Togepi cried, wriggling free of Dan's grasp.

"Hmph, I see you two need to bond. How about going outside to play for a while?"

Oak suggested. Daniel nodded, picking up Togepi and walking outside the lab to the fresh air of Pallet Town.

"Togepi, Pi, Toge-piiii!"
"Man, I'm hungry. I hope you got snacks at your place.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 11:58:29 am by Joshua » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dani~
Generic dot is generic.
Global Moderator
Worthy

Awesomeness -9001

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 07:42:09 am »

Chores

Back at home in Pallet Town It was the usuall chore week for Daniel, so his mother handed him a scrap piece of paper with the chores she wanted Daniel to do. "Well, this is gonna be a busy day today." Daniel sighed. He looked ate the paper and read out the first task.

1: Hoovering the house.

"Well this shouldn't be too hard." Daniel said while going into the hallway and getting out the hoover. He unravvled the cable and plugged it in. He started with the front-room, making sure to get under the table and behind the chairs. He then hoovered up the hallway and the stairs one by one. Daniel then unplugged the hoover and took it upstairs and plugged it back in. Daniel then hoovered up both bedrooms making sure not to knock into mums table and knock over her purfumes. He then turned the hoover off and put it back. "OK, what's next on the list?"

2: Washing the dishes.

Daniel walked into the kitchen and grabbed a washcloth from underneath the sink. He then picked up the plates first and wipped down the plates to get rid of any pieces of dirt still stuck on them. He then placed them on the draining board. He then did the cups and glasses, by filling them up with clean water from the tap and swirled it around inside it and tipped it out then wipping them with the cloth and placing the upside down on the draining board. Then the knifes, forks and spoons by using the cloth to wipe them down, but being carefull on the sharp knifes to make sure he doesn't cut himself. He then dried his hands and looks at the paper.

3: Pulling out the weeds.

Daniel doesn't really like garden work, but he had to do it. He went outside with a small binbag in hand and went into the garden. Daniel then walked up to the closest weeds and pulled them out. He then threw them into the bag. "UGH! My hand are gonna be dirty!" He shouted. Daniel then walked round the garden, pulling out every weed he saw. Lucky for him, it wasn't a big garden. By the time he finished, his hands were very dirty and he had a bag full of weeds. Daniel then walked back towards the house, putting the bag in the bin on the way. But he saw Joshua, "HEY JOSH! OVER HERE!"

4: Feeding the cats.

Daniel grabbed Josh and dragged him inside the house. He then washed his hands to get all the dirt off and picked up the cats food bowls. Daniel then opened the fridge and picked up the can of pokemon cat food and spooned half a can in each bowl. He then threw away the can in to the bin and grabbed some dry cat buiscuits and placed some in the bowls, and put down the bowls on the floor for the cats to eat. Daniel then looked over at Josh. "OK, 4th task done!" Daniel then walked up to Josh and handed him the scrap piece of paper. "Right. Seeing as you are here, you can help me!"

(Continued here: http://pjoreborn.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,1285.0.html)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 12:46:12 pm by Danielle » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]