Pokemon Adventure
March 28, 2024, 10:10:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Random Stuff I've written over time.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Stuff I've written over time.  (Read 86 times)
Aura

Badges: (View All)
« on: July 12, 2009, 06:35:30 pm »

The citizens of Violet City were holding a meeting. They needed to do something about the... thing... that was haunting their streets. This thing was causing mass panic, destruction and slaughter wherever it went. It was said to have blood red eyes that could freeze you in your tracks. It was said that it lived on blood, drinking it to sustain its life-force. It was said that it was half wolf, half human, and that I could use attacks that could topple even the most powerful Pokemon. It was said that not even Arceus could destroy it. Of course, these rumors had been exaggerated, but not by much.

Most people wanted to hunt it down. Some wanted it to be captured and studied. Some didn't care, as long as they were safe again. In the end, killing it was agreed on.

The people of Violet City then went to their homes or wherever they were staying, to gather knives, firearms, Pokemon... anything that could do some damage. All except one man gathered in front of the Town Hall, ready to hear the plan.

The one man who didn't go to the Town Hall, headed towards the dump, where it was said to be hiding. He walked in, holding a Pokeball in front of him at the ready. He called out to it, trying to catch its attention from wherever it was hidden. From somewhere to his left, there was a rustle, a metallic sound, a growl. Two glowing red eyes appeared out of the gloom, crazed and insane. Then it emerged.

It was crouched on all fours, yet looks like a human girl except for the ears, claws, the sharp teeth, the tail and the aura of animal instinct, mixed with human intelligence. Its hair was blue, but darkened to black at the tips. It’s skin was golden brown, making seem exotic.

It let out a cry, having seen the man and created a huge ball of rolling energy, which it shot directly at the man. He smiled, and released the Pokemon inside the ball he was holding. A flash of white light which took a serpent form appeared and then turned into a Onix. The Rock Serpent Pokemon was hit by the energy ball, and collapsed. Dead. The man ducked behind the Onix, not caring for its life.
“If you are here to kill me,” a voice that sounded like a young girl said quietly, “then go ahead. I have nothing to live for. I admit that what I did was wrong, killing those people, destroying those things. But you must understand, the pain drove me insane!”
The man quickly realized that it was speaking, and it wasn’t an it, but a she.
“So, you blame the pain for making you do this? And what pain?”
“The pain that has been coursing though my body ever since it changed. Don’t ask me how it happened, for I don’t know. But ever since then, I’ve been treated differently. Everyone hates me! All I want is what I had! Just to be accepted! I’m only a riolu!”
“You’re not a riolu. I believe you’re a hybrid. Such things as you should be treasured not dissed. The world has treated you unfairly.”

And the man begun to inflame the hybrid against those who were disgusted at her, until she howled in rage and began to cry.
“Why!? WHY!?!” she howled.
“We both have been treated unfairly by this world and it’s people. Some would argue that life isn’t fair, but they also say that everyone should get an equal chance at everything. Well, where’s our chance? No one will be kind enough to us to allow us to have it, just because we are different. So, I ask you to come with me. We can make these beings pay for our treatment.”
The girl hybrid nodded once, a sharp movement, not unlike a bird.

The man looked into the girl’s eyes, observed her sharp claws, lean body covered in muscle. He saw power in her and knew that she could help him get back at those who had hated him for his talents. He held out his hand, and the girl placed one claw in it. He smiled, then begun to sing.

It was a sort of horrible song, the one’s you believe would only exist in a place like hell. It sent shivers down the man’s spine as he sung, but also made him feel powerful.

There was a huge thud, the sound of a huge wing. A Salamence flew towards the two. It seemed to have no pupils, no soul.
“Come.” The man said as he climbed on.
The girl followed, causing shallow wounds on the dragons hide. The man went rigid, then relaxed as the Salamence took off into the night.

The people of Violet City ran into the dump, screaming and shouting as one. They tore down every  pile, looked in every hole, but were unable to find it. So they believed it had gone, scared off by their cries. And so they rejoiced, unknowing that they would soon meet their ends by the mutants paw.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]