Pokemon Adventure
March 28, 2024, 06:25:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Aden's Journal, Pallet Log

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aden's Journal, Pallet Log  (Read 62 times)
Aden

Awesomeness 4

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: June 07, 2009, 12:35:04 pm »

Starter Pokemon

Prince Aden had just started renting a home in Pallet Town with the Oak family. Prince Aden lived with the son of the famous Prof. Oak and his wife, son, and daughter. The son was around the age of seven and the daughter was five. Both children were funny, but the son, Gary, was very intelligent in Pokemon things. He would always ask people questions about Pokemon only for him to answer quicker than them. Across from the home Aden lived in, a boy the same age as Gary, Ash, lived with his mother there. Ash was very funny and excited when ever talking about getting a Pokemon when he turns ten.

Prince Aden woke up one morning and started making breakfast for the Oak family. Prince Aden made pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs, sausage, and picked some berries around the garden. When Mrs. Oak woke up, she told Aden that Prof. Oak would be coming over this morning and thanked him for cooking breakfast for the family. Prince Aden went to his room to change, so he was not in pajamas, when Prof. Oak came to visit. Once he got back downstairs, Prof. Oak was already sitting down with Mr. Oak, as Mrs. Oak served plates to the men. Prince Aden grabbed the plates and told Mrs. Oak to sit. Mrs. Oak went and sat like Aden told her to do.

Prince Aden made coffee for Prof. Oak and Mr. Oak and made tea for Mrs. Oak. He gave each person a plate with all the items he made and Prof. Oak said, "Thank you, you must be the tenant my son here was talking about."

"Yes, sir, Prof. Oak. I needed a place to stay until I got back onto the road or went home," said Prince Aden, as he sat down with a cup of apple juice.

"I would think your home would be more nice than here, Prince Aden," Prof. Oak said making a sly grin.

"I do not agree with that life style that much, sir," Prince Aden said with a blush.

"Well, the reason why I came is because I found a Mareep in my electric field at the lab. She is pretty young, but was generating enough electricity to power the whole lab because all the other electric Pokemon were sick with a disease. I brought her here with me cause I thought you guys might want her," said Oak as he brought out a Poke Ball from his lab pocket.

The Mareep popped out from the ball and looked around. It stared at Mr. and Mrs. Oak, but after looking at Prince Aden it jumped up into his arms. Prof. Oak laughed and then said, "Well sorry son, but I think Prince Aden has just started his journey with a Pokemon."

Mr. Oak gave a nod and then Aden turned and asked, "What do you mean Prof. Oak?"

"Well Aden, this Mareep likes you and since it does you can keep it. She listens if you call he Ree and also this begins your journey as a Coordinator since you always wanted to do that."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Aden it will be better you leave right now before Gary finds out you left."

Mr. and Mrs. Oak gave a nod and so Aden went and packed his knapsack and left with Ree the Mareep walking by his side.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 07:23:30 am by Soth » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Aden

Awesomeness 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 09:28:32 am »

Assistants Aides

Prince Aden was about to go onto Route 1 to start his journey with Ree, when one of Prof. Oak's aides came running up towards him. The man had a small package with top secret written all around it. The man got to Prince Aden and said, "Prof. Oak was wondering if you would take this to another aide for a scientist in Route 1. It is a special Poke Ball Prof. Oak and I have been working on. So will you please take it to him."

Prince Aden gave a nod and grabbed the package at went off into Route 1. Even though he did not know what this aide looked like, Aden thought he would look like any other scientist or have a scientific type of Pokemon. As Prince Aden and Ree walked through Route 1, they saw many Pokemon that Aden really never saw because his family did not see these Pokemon as magnificent or beautiful, but Aden saw them as part of the world he would be traveling soon.

Aden watched as Rattata, Caterpie, and Pidgey co-existed with each other on this route. As Aden got deeper in the route the sun started to set and Aden was wondering when he would find the aide. Before long he heard to people shouting, so Aden ran to the spot and hid in some bushes. Sure enough there was a man in a scientist lab coat and a man in all black. The aide had a Porygon, which surprised Aden because he knew Porygon were rare and hard to find. The man in black had a Crobat, which Aden had never seen before.

"Where is the package little aide! Crobat use bite," yelled the man in black.

"I do not have the package. Porygon use Zen Headbutt," yelled the aide.

In that split second the battle was over. The Zen headbutt killed the crobat and the man in black ran away after make smoke appear. Once the smoke settled, Aden walked out and said, "I have your package."

The aide grabbed the package and said quickly, "Thank  you and good bye."

Aden then got the hint and ran back towards Pallet Town. Ree was a bit quicker, but once they got to Pallet Town Aden won. The aide was standing by the sign saying Route 1 and saw Aden running into the street. The Aide had a Voltorb by his feet and said to Aden, "Well good job. I got a message from the aide that he got it. Well here is your reward. Thank you very much for doing that for me." 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 05:26:31 pm by Soth » Report Spam   Logged

Aden

Awesomeness 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 05:38:10 pm »

Town Map

Soth was bored as he was waiting for some items to come in from Pewter City before he left Pallet Town. Mareep was running through some of the grass patches in the town. Mareep was a funny little Pokemon, she was different then some Soth had seen like his sister's Onix and his father's Aipom. This feeling could have been just the feeling of having a Pokemon to himself, but it just seemed like Mareep had a different attitude or something. While Mareep was playing, Soth was walking around the town, when the neighbor's brother ran right into him. Soth's neighbor, Brim, was pretty much his rival and Brim's little brother,Kyle, acted the same way.

Kyle looked up after bumping into Soth and yelled, "Why you in my way stupid!"

Soth looked down at Kyle and said, "Shut up, Lil Brim."

Kyle hated that name Soth gave him, but Kyle was a mini-twin of Brim. Kyle gave Soth the twitchy-vein-popping eye that Brim always gives him and said, "Who you telling to shut up, Sloth! Hahaha!"

Soth looked at Kyle and said, "At least I'm not in the shadow of my brother."

"Your right Sloth! Your in the shadow of your sister! Hahaha!"

"Shut up!"

"Make me Sloth; oh, wait, your a Sloth, so by the time you get to it I will be gone. Hahaha!"

"That was pretty lame, Kyle," said a girl with a pink fluffy dress, as she walked with a Skitty on a leash.

Kyle turned around and said, "Shut up Bri!"

"No, you jerk!"

Then Bri went and punched Kyle in the gut. Kyle yelled like a girl and began crying. Bri then skipped on away. Kyle look at Soth with tear-filled eyes. Soth helped Kyle to a bench and Kyle said, "Thanks Sloth."
    After a while, Kyle stopped crying and said, "You better not tell Brim about this."

Then Kyle ran off back to his house, but a case fell out of his pocket. It was a town map and Soth didn't feel like giving it back, so thought of using it during his trip. Mareep came jumping back with Soth's dad's Aipom to tell Soth it was time for dinner because in Aipom's tail was one of his dad's little letters.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 05:51:28 pm by Soth » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]