Pokemon Adventure
March 28, 2024, 03:43:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wow we need to have actual news.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Jack's Adventure [Pallet town]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jack's Adventure [Pallet town]  (Read 51 times)
Jack
HOLY AWESOMENESS!

Awesomeness 4

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Combination Topic Starter
« on: March 28, 2010, 04:52:09 am »

Jack sighed heavily as he looked up at his alarm clock. It was 10 am. The first time he would be allowed to go out and adventure the world, although for a 13 year old, this would be unacceptable if his father had not given him a pokémon to keep him safe and to bond with. This was Aron. A small steel type pokémon, which Jack thought was a fairly good type of pokémon to start with. Not only that, but Jack was a Scientist, and he was ready to set out, and find what uses the world would have for the Ideas that he had inside his head.

He set off along a small dirt road, leading to the labratory of Profesor Oak, a sort of role model to Jack, although Oak did study Pokémon, Jack wanted to go into a different field; Items. They were a particular passion of Jacks, and as a result he had cobbled together some Pokéballs that he had made and came to show proffesor Oak, before having Aron a medical exam to make sure it was physically ready for such a huge undertaking.

Jack grabbed the handle of the Lab door, and swung it open gingerly. clutching a small suitcase by the brown leather handle, and walked in. He found Proffesor Oak hung over a computer.

"Uh, Excuse me, sir?" Jack said.

Proffesor Oak swung round and his face lit up with curiousity as he saw the small suitcase that Jack had held to his chest.

"So, I assume you're Jack, the scientist?"

"Yes," Jack replied, as he flicked open the suitcase, from which two legs swung down from either side, and as he lifted the case off of the newly formed table, three unique Pokéballs were released in foam display units, to protect them while they were being transported, with foam around the back, bottom and sides, with  the top and front left open for viewing.

The three pokéballs had three names, The Thunderball, Flameball, and, the most unique, the Camoball, which had been written on a flap of foam on the front of their foam holders.

"Ah, now these look interesting, what do they do?" Professor Oak inquired, as the pokéballs had piqued his curiousity.

"Well, sir, the Thunderball and Flameball are designed to analyse the pokémon that is captured inside of it, and to react to certain paramaters that are met, causing them to lock and seal the pokémon in. In short, sir, They are more effective against pokémon that evolve with a thunderstone or firestone, respectively. They also affect even if a pokémon isn't at the stage in which it's next evolution requires an elemental stone, as long as they evolve with one at some point."
"Well, aren't you missing the Water stone?" Oak asked.

Jack nodded. "Yes, I have been having trouble with it, as I need a shard of the stone to program the balls, it keeps secreting water and short circuiting the programming device. I should have it soon though. Now, as for this final ball-"

Oak reached out and touched the button on front of the Green camoflauged Pokéball. It opened in a flash, ripping apart the Foam holder, and released a net, which ensnared the Pokémon Professor and he fell to the floor, with the pokéball still attached to the net, bobbing around like a buoy on a fishing net. Jack reacted quickly and pressed the button on the ball again, which caused the net to turn red and dissapear, like a pokémon would have.

Oak groaned as he lifted himself up off of the floor.

"That Camoball is designed to be laid as a trap, as it releases a sweet smelling gas once activated, and attracts pokémon. when it is activated, like you could see, it releases a net, and then, if a pokémon is in that net, absorbs it, and if it manages to break free, it will still be entangled in the net, thus allowing for an easier capture, however it only works on small to medium sized Pokémon. I haven't been able to get a big enough net to fit inside it yet."

Oak brushed himself off, shook Jacks hand, and began to speak.

"Well, Jack, I applaud your innovative Ideas, however I think you should be getting on with your travels now."

Jack looked at his watch. He had managed to spend Half an hour talking to Professor Oak. Jack nodded, picked up his things, put the three pokéballs in his rucksack, and ran towards the door, waving to Oak as he did so. He opened the door and raced outside into the sunlight, ready for whatever challenges this world had for him.

Your Very First Pokemon[/u]
Getting your first pokemon is the start of your great career. To complete this quest, roleplay your character receiving his first companion from the Professor of the town you are starting in.
Reward: 10 Trainer Exp, [1] Starter Pokemon of your Choice

Jack ran back down the road, leaving his suitcase at Professor Oak's lab. He knew he would be back later, and there was a more pressing matter to: He hadn't yet recieved his pokémon from his father. He fan back down the road and came up to his front door. He pressed down on the handle and walked inside. His father was standing behind the kitchen counter, facing Jack, holding a Pokémon egg. Jack's father's Larion was lying down on the sofa, growling softly.

"Right, Son. This egg is yours. It is an Aron. This egg is from my Larion, and I want you to take care of it."

Jack nodded, stepped forwards and Touched the egg. It was warm. He could feel something pressing back against his hand. It was time for it to hatch. Both Jack and his father stepped back and small cracks began to appear in the egg, with light pouring out of it, and in a blinding flash of light, the egg had dissapeared and an Aron was sitting on the counter. The Aron Cryed out softly, and Jack picked it up gently.

"Alright, It seems to like you. Let's hope you have many good adventures together."

Jack nodded, took a pokéball from his pocket, pressed the button once to expand it, and placed it next to Aron. It lightly pressed it with it's nose, opening the ball and it was absorbed into it.

"Now then son, there are some chores I would like you to do..."
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jack
HOLY AWESOMENESS!

Awesomeness 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 08:28:53 am »

Allowance

Your parent(s) or legal guardians need you to do a few chores before you embark on your Pokemon quest. To complete this quest you need to role play your character finishing eight chores of your choice.
Reward: 10 Trainer Exp, 3000 Yen

"Now then son, there are some chores I would like you to do..."

Jack's father handed him a list of seven chores.

"Also, did you leave your suitcase at Professor Oak's lab? You should get that as well."

Jack nodded and looked at the list.

It contained 7 chores around the house.

Empty the bins

Clean your room

Clear garden

Take laundry out of washing machine

Put laundry in dryer

Get your adventure gear together

Set up your computer system

Jack then took out a pen and wrote on the list.

"Pick up suitcase"

Jack then set off, grabbing some yellow latex gloves, pulling a grimace and grabbing the black bin bags and shoving them by the end of the yard, ready to be put out on pick-up day.
He then moved on after taking the gloves off and washing his hands, to the laundry, picking up the wet clothing, and stuffing them into the drum of the dryer, after a little button pressing, it was ready and it began to hum.
This reminded Jack of a documentary he saw on a pokémon that could enter appliances and take them over. Jack began to be entranced, kneeling down in front of the dryer, imagining getting pelted with water by a phantom washing machine. He snapped back to reality and walked out into the garden, holding a black bin liner, and stuffing the old pieces of branches and grass that were lying around.

He then moved up to his room to do the final three chores. He knelt down behind his new computer, pressing various plugs into place, pressed a button, and it spurred into life. it then showed an empty pokémon box, with a lttle emblem in the bottom corner, "Made by Bill" Confident that it was all working properly, he went around, grabbing various things he would need for his journey, a torch- a knife and fork, pokémon food, a pen and paper, and his custom pokéballs. In doing so he had managed to tydy his room.

He then walked out of the house and, waving goodbye to his father and mother, went to Professor Oak's Lab.

Just before he opened the door, he opened the pokéball that Aron was contained in and It began to bound along happily beside Jack's feet.

Jack cleared his throat, Oak walked out from behind a bookcase.

"Ah, Jack, It seems you forgot your ingenious Suitcase."

Jack nodded. "It was what I came here to pick up, sir."

Oak handed Jack a small suitcase, which Jack promptly placed in his backpack, and turned to leave, but Oak called him back.

"Your father told me to give you this once you came in here."

Oak handed Jack 3000 Yen.

"Also, I have another favour to ask of you..."
Report Spam   Logged

Jack
HOLY AWESOMENESS!

Awesomeness 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 04:33:38 pm »

Jack was walking out of Oak's Lab, after being given a special package that Jack was meant to give to one of oak's Aides on Route 1, so he headed out there:

[link to Route 1]

.:To be continued:.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]