Pokemon Adventure
March 29, 2024, 01:24:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Site!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Addled Staff List Login Register  

Berri's Pallet Town Adventures!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Berri's Pallet Town Adventures!!  (Read 182 times)
Grace
Bunnies shall rule the world!

Awesomeness 3

H.S SISTER #2

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« on: June 24, 2009, 02:40:32 pm »

Berri sighed as she skipped across the hall of her Dancing School. Today was a special day for her, it was a day that all children in her clan waited for. June 24th, Day of Dawn as it was reffered to. The Day of Dawn was a day where all female's in Berri's family received their first Pokemon from the professor. Each Pokemon was unique to whom it was bonded to, depending on the human's personality, the best match would be made for a succesful partnership. As the last child in the Snowflake family, pressure was put on Berri to uphold their legacy. Though it would be easier if everyone didn't constantly remind her of this. Sighing and exiting the building Berri opened the door of her legal guardian's car. Her ' legal guardian ' was an 18 year old boy named Lewis. Lewis had grown up in the same household so the two trusted one another completely (though they wouldn't admit it).

"Oi, you're late Berri." A male's voice resounded "It wouldn't look good for you to show up late for your meeting with your very first Pokemon."

Berri huffed out an annoyed sigh and glared daggers at Lewis. ' Yeah like he should know.. the day he was meant to get his Pokemon he slept in until two in the afternoon ' She thought. Tuning out the annoying voice Berri concentrated on her surroundings. The scenery they were passing was amazing, the tree's were an odd lilac colour with a tinge of pink to represent the peace of spring. The grass wavered in the breeze and the Pidgey's sang as they glided overhead. But the thing that caught her attention most was a tall building that stretched into the sky. Releasing a gasp of suprise Berri's eyes widened as she realised what this building was.

' The Professor's Lab... '

Jumping out the car, Berri ran full speed to the door, eager to meet her companion. Lewis mumbled under his breath as he finally reached the over excited girl. However Berri did not miss the boy's comments about her height. Grabbing his ear she yanked his head down so he was eye level with her.

"I AM NOT VERITCALLY CHALLENGED!" She screeched "I'M JUST FAST BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN NEXT TO YOU!!"

Unfortunately, the commotion the angry girl was causing had drawn out the Professor. Opening the door, he saw the infuriated girl causing major damage to the poor boy's ear. Berri's grip drastically fell as she straightened out to bow to the professor, putting on an I'm-so-innocent-you-just-have-to-say-awww facade.
"Professor! How honoured I am to meet you! " Berri chimed in ansing song voice.
The Professor nodded at her.
" Good morning Berri, Good morning Lewis.. why don't you two come inside?" he replied leading the way to the back room.
The two willingly complied and followed the Legendary Professor into his back room. Upon entering the room they saw a lone Pokeball sitting on a velvet cushion, glimmering under the light.

" Berri that Pokeball is your companion, but before you open it, you have a few oaths to take." The man continued without waiting for a reply. " First, you must swear to always protect your companion, to be there for them in times of need. You must love them and even if you fight, never hate them. You must make time for play aswell as work. And most importantly, you must trust your life to them as they do to you. What is your answer 'Hime? "

" I will do so without fail Prof. " She answered appropriately.
The professor cringed at the given nickname but nodded none the less. Carefully picking up the Pokeball he handed it to Berri, signaling for her to open it.

As the glimmering light faded a four legged creature stood before Berri. Its coat was a magma red and its tail was curled gracefully. SHE WAS PERFECT! Berri giggled as the said creature tackled her to the ground playfully.
" You're as fast as a Pixie! " Berri commented.
Then something struck her.. Vulpix+Pixie= great name!!!
" Hey..." she started, looking at the Vulpix. "How about I call you Pixie...? It suits ya!"
' Pixie ' nodded enthusiasticaly and bounded outside for a game of tag.
" HEY WAIT! WE CAN'T PLAY YET!!! " Berri yelled as she bounded after her.

Lewis sighed and gathered all of Berri's trainer equipment, waving a hand to professor oak, he followed after the two. Only to be tackled from behind by Pixie. Soon enough, Berri came afterwards grinning proudly.
" Aww she knows her enemies already!" she cooed.

Berri scooped up Pixie and the two headed home to begin their journey together.

" Ugh.. Those two are going to give me hell.." Lewis muttered trailing behind
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Grace

Awesomeness 3

H.S SISTER #2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 11:18:41 am »

Allowance

Berri grinned as she and Pixie strolled into the garden. Today was one of the warmest days of the year, there was meant to be an drought due to the never ending heat that had watched over Pallet Town. Ofcourse, Pixie, being a fire type was in her element and wasn't affected by the heat as much as Berri was. Walking over to the deck chairs placed out the two lay down in the sun to relax before their busy week. Berri breathed a contented sigh as she was just about to fall asleep. Just about meaning; that a piece of paper had been shoved in her face by a very annoyed 18 year old.

"Lewis.." Berri started menacingly, giving the said boy a look that could kill "Why the heck did you just do that?"
Lewis just shrugged and walked away, ticking Berri off. Picking up the paper, Berri let her eyes scan over the words without properly reading it. When her eyes found the word chores she immediately jumped up from her chair and went to confront her legal guardian.She found him patiently sitting in HER favourite chair with a bag of coins in one hand. There was an eerie silence around the room until the boy spoke to cut the tension.

"3,000 Yen," He said.
Berri, caught of guard by the statement started to stutter. "Ee.e.ee..excuse me?"
Lewis sighed and stood up from his chair. "I'll give you 3,000 Yen if you complete the chores on that paper for me." He concluded.
Looking down, Berri indeed saw that the piece of paper had written on it 8 chores to complete by the end of the day. Turning to Vulpix she asked; "What do 'ya think Pixie? Should we help him out or let him suffer?". Vulpix bounded over to her partner and took the piece of paper in her mouth, nodding happily. Berri laughed and looked Lewis in the eyes.

"Alright,we'll help you out, but only for the money!" She confirmed hastily "It's not like were doing this because you're our friend..or because there is a sale on and I spent all my money buying hats...".
The boy chuckled and ruffled Pixie's fur. "Thanks Pixie." He added whilst walking out the room.
'Jerk...' Berri thought.  Picking up the paper once more Berri studied their tasks for the day.

Lewis' Chores
1. Clean room
2. Find missing wallet   (Prime suspects: The Devil Duo)
3. Empty the recycling bin
4. Feed Pyro
5. Give Berri her pocket money from Mr.Snowflake  (After she surrenders my wallet)
6. Record Pokemon in Paris Fashion Show for Berri
7. Clean the swimming pool
8. Get groceries for tomorrow's field trip

Pixie and Berri both held a look of fake innocence whilst reading the list. They thought that he suspected them but this list had just confirmed it. What was worse was; that if Berri didn't hand over the FULL wallet, she would never get to see her pocket money. 'That evil twisted mind of his..' she thought. But if she wanted 3,000 Yen she would just have to deal.
"Alright Pixie, here's our game plan." Berri grinned "First, we will clean his room, but be warned; that is unfamiliar territory be prepared for the worst." Vulpix nodded going along with Berri's wild imagination. There was only one person besides Mary Poppins that could turn chores into a game, and that person was Berri.

Tip-toeing into the boy's room the two girls saw that they only needed to pick up a few things and straighten out the beds. Berri decided to delegate the picking up (or as they called it 'shoving it under the nearest thing') to Pixie whilst she made the bed.

Once that was done the two moved onto their next task: Find the missing wallet. "There's really nothing to find since it was in our jewelery box, eh Vulpix?". The said Vulpix gave a squeak like giggle as Berri opened the wallet up. "'Ya know Pixie.." Berri drawled as an cunning plan unfolded itself in her head. "While we're at it, we should probably multi task.". Berri took 1,500 Yen out of Lewis' wallet, replacing it with an IOU instead. Pocketing the money the two moved out into the hallway, heading for the kitchen. "He's the one telling us to use our brains, so this way we get double money without him knowing." Berri chatisised. Task(s) Complete

Since Pixie and Berri were already in the kitcen, Pixie decided to take the recycling outside. Grabbing the green bag she bounded outside and onto the porch, dropping the bag next to the wheelie bin. She headed into the kitchen where Berri was preparing some Pokefood. "Alright I'm just 'guna give this to Pyro,'' she told Pixie "Be right back."

Once Lewis' Charmander, Pyro, had been fed Berri went into the TV Room to record the latest fashion show that her cousin was starring in. "Vulpix, could you hit that red button please?" she asked sweetley, relaxing on the sofa. Pixie obliged cautiously inching towards Berri, grabbed the hem of her famour lilly white sundress. "What in the world is up with you?" Berri asked knowing that she wouldn't get an answer. Pixie just pulled her outside into the garden and manouvered them so they were in front of the pool. Letting go of  Berri, she grinned proudly. Only for that grin to fall when she realised that it was already clean. "Don't worry, HA..I cleaned..ha..ha..that this morning before..ha ha..you woke up." Berri explained laughing in between words. But while they were walking back indoors, Berri recieved a text.

Sender: Lewis
Message: Don't worry about the groceries I've got them, go put the oven on. The 3,000 Yen is in the kitchen cabinet. Thanks.

"WOO!" Berri yelled excitedly. Running back into the kitchen she turned the oven onto 200 degrees and stood on tip toe's (Berri wasn't the tallest girl around) to reach the 3,000 Yen that they had earned. "Alright!" she exclaimed. "Pixie, let's go the sale should still be on!"
After getting a nod of confirmation from Pixie, the girls set off for the shops 3,000 Yen richer.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 09:39:22 am by Berri » Report Spam   Logged

Grace

Awesomeness 3

H.S SISTER #2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 11:12:48 am »

Aide Assistance

"Berri..." An voice called for the third time, getting no answer again.
Pixie, who was sat beside the sleeping girl, gently nudged Berri in the ribs,effectively waking her up. "Huh? What?" she groaned, lazily opening one eye to peer at her 'Uncle' from her position in the back seat.
He sighed in annoyance. This girl really tried his patience sometimes. "I said that we're here, it's time for you two to go now."
Berri sighed and unbuckled her seat belt, straightening out her clothes she put on her pink sunglasses with her cream coloured huge sun hat. 'I wonder what Prof wants today..' she thought. Watching Pixie jump out of the four wheel drive, Berri turned to wave at her Uncle who simply smiled and drove off.
"Geez, he's a ray of sunshine," Berri commented to no one in particular. Pixie nodded and walked a faster pace to match Berri's long strides. The two stopped walking once they neared the door as there was a note attatched to it. Growling furiously, Berri swiped the note of the door and proceeded to read it;

Who ever comes across this note, I'm afraid I have been called to make a special appearance at a child daycare centre. Part time staff are working in the building next door, they will handle any queries.
Signed Professor Oak

Berri sighed and started walking towards the other building, Pixie trailing along side her. However, Berri didn't get very far as she was knocked over by an evil looking Aipom. Berri was just about to tell Pixie to use Ember on this Aipom when a girl four years Berri's senior walked over looking very disgusted. "Ridiculously long blue hair, a cream sundress, pink sunglasses and a cream hat, your obviously Berri Snowflake." The woman sneered. Berri had never seen her before, and she didn't appreciate being analysed like she was some sort of disgusting bug.
"Yes, I'm Berri but if you don't mind I'm trying to find Professor Oak's helpers, so good day."  Berri stood up from the ground and dusted herself off, not sparing a glance at the woman she turned to face Pixie. "C'mon Pixie lets go find out what's going on,"

"As you know, Professor Oak is absent today." The woman continued as if Berri had never spoken. "His task was for you to deliver a package to another Aide located on Route 1. My name is Miki and I am Professor Oak's Aide. I expect you to deliver this package and come straight back to me for a report, since you're a rookie stay out of the really tall grass but other than that you should be fine."
Miki thrust the package into Berri's hands and stalked off, Aipom in tow.

Pixie was the first to recover from the shock of their objective as she nudged Berri's feet signaling for her to come out of the daze. There was a tense atmosphere as Pixie waited for Berri to say something, but when she did it was loud, VERY loud.
"WHAT?!?! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!?! HOW ARE WE MEANT TO GET THERE?!?! I AM SO NOT WALKING!..." As Berri's rant continued something caught her eye. The answer to her problems was a five second walk away. Grinning like a madman she turned to Pixie. "Pixie,remember Dad said something about 'anything goes in emergencies'? Well I'll take his advice."  Running over to the bike stand, Berri knelt infront of one of the bikes. "Hey this is Juni's bike, her combination is simple, its her own birthday for Pete's sake."  Turning the padlock until it opened up, Berri hastily wrote an IOU and placed it where Juni's bike used to stand.

Berri came to decide that she liked being outdoors. She loved seeing the Pokemon run amok outside in their element. She loved being able to smile at strangers and get a wave or a wink in return. Just the feeling of being someone that people didn't point at for her father's work was indescribable. After half an hour of biking Berri passed a man trying to light his fire using a stone and a stick..though he wasn't suceeding. "Pixie, please go and use Ember for him,I'm afriad he will get cold." she said.

Nodding,Pixie jumped out of the basket and ran over to the bewildered man. She let the fire rise through her throat and then sent it into where the ashes were effectivley lighting it. The man looked up to see a young blue haired girl running towards him with a cheery smile on her face. "Berri?" He asked uncertainly. The said girl's eyes widened as she took a step back from the man, a frown appearing on her face.
"How do you know me?" She asked cautiously.
"I'm the Aide that was sent for Professor Oak's package, Miki sent a picture of you over so I could tell who you were." He replied cooly.
"Oh.." Was all she could say.
Handing over the package, Berri watched as he unwrapped it. The suspense started to build as layer by layer the package was becoming smaller and smaller. When the moment of truth came to see this 'Rare' item Berri's breath hitched as she stared down at a Pokeball. Vulpix started counting down in her head 5..4..3..(Berri turned red at this stage).2..1.."WE CAME ALL THIS WAY TO HAND OVER A STINKING POKEBALL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
"This just happens to be a Rare Pokeball, and you've done terrific getting it here!" The man chatisised "But you really should head back to Miki.Tell her that Kaito is very happy with the item."  Berri nodded enthusiasticaly and jumped onto 'her' bike with Pixie, waving to Kaito they went down Route 1 back to Pallet Town.

Once they had arrived back in Pallet Town, they had went straight to Miki. Upon hearing the news that the item had been delivered Miki had rushed into the hall and came back out with another package.
"Berri,Pixie.. it seems you may have done a good job today.." She started hesitantly "So here, take these [5] Pokeballs from Professor Oak."  After handing over the Pokeballs she took a step back and nodded her head approvingly. Berri giggled and enveloped the older woman in a huge hug.
"Thanks Miki! You might be cold and cruel but you may actually have a heart somewhere!" Berri giggled.
"BERRI SNOWFLAKE WHERE IS MY BIKE?!?!" Screamed a distant voice.
Pixie and Berri panicked, they'd forgotten to give back the bike!
"DAMN! Pixie running exercise, straight home NOW!" Berri yelled running in the opposite direction with Pixie at her heels.

The scientist sighed and headed back indoors to report to her colleagues about the little ranger. "Ya' know.. she might be OK"
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 03:53:44 pm by Berri » Report Spam   Logged

Grace

Awesomeness 3

H.S SISTER #2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 11:36:12 am »

Pretty Purple Power Potion!

Berri sighed for the fifth time that morning. Man was she bored, Rainii was out and wouldn't be returning to Pallet Town for atleast two hours, Jake was busy thinking up schemes to win money and Reni had been reported missing. There was no one to hand around with. Except Pixie, her Vulpix, but strangley Pixie was being oddly quiet. Berry shrugged it off and plopped down onto the sofa to watch some TV. After about an hour, there was a loud knock at the door.
"Pixie..." Moaned Berri "I'm to lazy to answer it, will you peek through the window and bark at them or something?".  Apparantly, Vulpixs' don't appreciate being compared to dogs because the next thing Berri knew she was sat infront of the door with a gloating Pixie next to her.  Oh.. she is SO not getting to watch Pokemon in Paris Fashion Show now! Reluctantly, she stood up and opened the door. Only to find an 18 year old Aide stood with a annoyed look on his face. Berri frowned, he needed to learn some manners.

"What?" Berri demanded. She was in no mood to use formal language today, this jerk had interupted her favourite show.
"I have a message for a Miss Snowflake. Professor Oak requires her immediate assistance with an experiment." The Aide replied.
Berri considered his words. If Professor Oak needed help with something there was usually a reward, a really RARE reward. A smirk crossed over her features as she considered this. "Well, I'll think about it. Tell Oji-San what I say. Have a nice day, ByeBye now!" And with that she slammed the door in his face. Berri turned to see Vulpix bouncing around happily.
"Guess that means your in, right?" She giggled. The two even had the same thought pattern, freaky.  "Vulpix! Vul!" Pixie chimed. Berri sighed and picked up her mobile, if they were going to the lab they would need a ride. "Hi Mrs Dark!!" Berri squealed "Yes, it's me Berii, I was wondering if you could drop me and Pixie off at the lab while you ran to the shopping center.."  She listened as Mrs Dark confirmed her request and added a gracious ' Thank You Very Much ' before hanging up. The girls galloped up the stairs and got the travelling bags and Pixie's Pokeball incase she got tired.  In five minutes, Jake's mother had arrived and by two o'clock they were waving goodbye to the small car as it drove away. "Onwards to claim our prize Pixie!" Berri sang. Beside her, Vulpix marched like an army soldier, once again going along with the whole 'role-play'. Standing infront of the door, the two girls nodded to one another and Berri reached up to knock on the door.
"OOOOOH OJI-SAN!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed "GUESS WHO?" There was an ear piercing shriek as Professor Oak appeared looking like he had just had a heart attack. Berri and Vulpix looked at him in concern, they knew he was old but he should take it easy sometimes. "Geez, Oji-San you old timers should rest once in a while."  With that comment out the way, the two girls let themselves into the lab and went to stand by the testing area. They were used to these little experiments so they decided to just follow procedure.

Professor Oak went into the cabinet behind them and pulled out a triangular vial. There were two words that described it.. Pretty and Purple! (A/N : I know.. I just took it from the title but oh well it fits!)  "WOW!!!!! I WANNA DRINK THAT!" Berri fan girl shrieked. Pixie danced around happily, oblivious to the weird stares the scientists were giving them. The Professor cleared his throat, once again capturing the dancing rangers attention. "Actually Miss Berri, this potion is for Pixie to drink, but I shall need your consent first,"
Berri eyes flickered over to Pixie, whose eyes stared right back, determined and willing. Berri felt a wave of pride surge through her body. She really is strong.. how admirable!  She thought.  Turning back to the Professor, all eyes were on the pair, awaiting the answer. "You may proceed Oji-San!" she declared.  And so the Professor poured the contents of the vial into a Poke cup, sliding it over to the eager Vulpix. Lets just say... the potion was gone in less than a minute. The Vulpix turned to her master with a glint in her eyes. To say that Berri was taken aback would have been an understatment. "E-E-Erm.. Pixie how do you er..f.feel?" she stuttered.
Vulpix didn't answer but instead bounded around the room, rebounding off walls and running in between people's legs. She was so energized!  "Professor, what in the name of the heavens of ice was in that?!?" Berri asked excitedly.
Oak just chuckled and answered as if he were discussing the weather. "A Rare Candy."   Berri almost fainted. A rare candy helped a Pokemon grow stronger! This was so amazing!!!   If she is this energetic after a rare candy, I should get some so she would help with chores... Berii thought.   As if reading her thoughts, the Professor sighed. "You'll be getting one once a month, use it well young one." He walked away after his statement, and left Berri to get Pixie.  "Did you hear that Pixie?!?!" she squealed " Once a month, we'll get stronger in no time!!!"   "Vul! Vulpix!!"   Giggling, Berri sweeped Pixie up for a huge hug. She knew now, they could get stronger and they WOULD get stronger, all it would take was time.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 01:12:07 pm by Grace » Report Spam   Logged

Grace

Awesomeness 3

H.S SISTER #2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 02:46:51 pm »

Town Map!

Berri giggled as she and Vulpix left her house. She had arranged to visit DanDan Kun and pull a few pranks on him before he left for the day. It's not like they weren't friends, but Dan was her rival! And if she wanted to become a better ranger she hadto defeat him! Next to her, Pixie was radiating with a mishevious aura, the two had come so far since they began their Pokemon Journey together, this was just another step up for them! Grinning in anticipation, Berri climbed up the tree next to Dan's window. Making sure that Vulpix was safe behind her, she lunged into the room through the open window. "MWUHUHA YOU FIEND! THE CUTE RANGER BERRI BOO IS HERE TO STOP YOUR CRIMES AGAINST NATURE!!!!!!!"  She bellowed into the empty room. Huh? Wait, EMPTY?!?!. Looking around Berri indeed saw that the room was empty. No Dan, No Pokemon, NOTHING! Her eyes scanned the room as if looking for a clue as to the boys where abouts. Nothing. But there was a diary lying on the floor, so out of the interest of science, Berri pocketed it. Unfortunately, all the commotion she had caused, had alerted Daniel's mother downstairs. Pixie with her intense hearing, was able to detects footsteps and pulled Berri into the cupboard to hide. Soon enough in came his Mother to investigate "That's odd..." She commented "I could of sworn I heard someone...oh well"  Berri and Pixie were stiffling laughter in the cupboard. It wasn't that they disliked his Mum but getting caught in a boys room left a very bad impression. Luckily, they had the diary to read whilst she inspected.
Oh my gosh... I never knew he had to dress up in a mini skirt for a dare!  Berri thought, stifiling giggles. They read on for about ten more minutes before realising that Selina (Dan's Mother) had left the room. Berri smirked and pocketed the diary again, oh how she would enjoy this. Climbing out the cupboard Pixie and Berri tip toed over to the open window and crawled along a branch back into the tree they had made their ' entrance ' from. Once they had steady footing they slid down the trunk and ran up to the front door and rang the doorbell.
"Hello, who is it?" A voice from the other side of the door answered.
"Ohayo Miles-Sama!" Berri chirped "It's me Berri, I've come over to see DanDan Kun!" There was a sound of a chain sliding open and then the door swung back, revealing a very pretty woman in her late 30's with shoulder length dark brown hair. She was wearing track suit bottoms with a huge T-Shirt that read 'Cook,Clean,Sleep'. Tied around her waist was an cooking apron, apparantly she had just been making dinner.
"Oh I'm sorry,kawaiko chan," Selina said "But Dan has just left,though he did mention something about avoiding a moody ranger.. do you know what he meant by that?"
Berri gritted her teeth.That boy had nerve. "Not really.. I could only guess" she stammered. "Oooh! What are you cooking it smells delicious!!" Selina just laughed and motioned for her to come inside. Upon entering the kitchen Berri saw a huge pot of miso soup brewing on the stove. Pixie got on her hind legs and sniffed the air, even Pokemon liked this woman's cooking!
"Berri,Pixie" Selina chimed "Won't you two stay for some soup, it's awful lonely without any company when eating..."
Pixie ofcourse was already seated at the dining table. Berri sent a playful glare to the hungry vulpix but joined her at the table none the less. Mrs Miles served the soup into two bowls and a small Poke Dish for Pixie. After a chorus of "Itadaki-masu!!" everone began to tuck in. When everyone had finished Berri helped Selina gather the dishes and put them into the sink. Sub conciously, Selina started to wash and Berri started to dry. Pixie lay curled up into a ball on a comfy sofa cushion.
"By the way, Berri, have you got a town map?" Mrs Miles asked. Berri's eyes widened, how could she forget something as important as a town map. 'Because I bought a new hat instead...' she thought.
"Erm..actually, now that you mention it.. I kind of misplaced mine.. hehe..somewhere on a market stall?" she giggled uncomfortably.
Mrs Miles laughed at the little girls lack of comfort. She was just like Rainii, always finding an excuse. Selina smiled and pulled out a new looking map from the pocket of her apron. There was a red ribbon tied around it and it was curled in a scroll manner.
"Here kawaiko chan, try not to lose it." Berri's eyes widened as she accepted the gift. As soon as it was safe in her bag she launched herself at the unsuspecting woman, embracing her in a daughterly hug. "Arigatou Miles-Sama!" She exclaimed happily.
"Vulpix, Vulpix!!!" Pixie joined in too. After leaving the Miles' house Berri saw Rainii heading over to the wild grass. Her face lit up at the sight of her sister. "Rainii Onee-Chan!!!  I've got a town map, we can go travelling together now!!!" Berri squealed. Jumping up and down with joy, Berri and Pixie couldn't wait to have a new adventure!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 11:16:38 am by Grace » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cgal

Hi, Nicola here - the forum seems to not like the Cgal embed anymore, but if you still want to leave a once-every-few-years "hello", the chat box itself still exists and you can access it here: [link]